The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jace looked quite ill Sarah saying she was so scared because of his breathing an then told how she stayed awake a whole two hours watching him 🤦‍♀️ before she fell asleep. I don't agree with all the posts about who big she is. I"m quite new but isnt Jace about is 6 or 7 months 🤷‍♀️. Give her chance to lose the baby weight .
What baby weight? Sarah is not even making an effort to lose the weight, she is gaining it. Her weight has probably doubled since March. Constantly shoving doughnuts, chocolate, biscuits and other absolute crap into her mouth is not helping. As she is 'breastfeeding' Jace, this is not a healthy diet by any stretch of the imagination. Anything she eats he gets in the milk.

Reactions: 16
Orange twirls there from weeks ago. Jace is 7-8 months. I don't know what size she was before she had him, but he is very young and her 4th she won't be the size she was before

Baby weight? shes bigger than when she gave birth it's not baby weight it's the orange twirls

I dont fat Shame altough I do have opinions I've been up and down myself I'm now 8 months pregnant and still not as big as sarah and midwives say I'm bigger than average... but we watch daily on what they eat and what they feed there kids inc Jace 🤦‍♀️ its unhealthy to the core day in day out of course ppl will shame her on her weight this woman eats about 200 easter eggs in one sitting
Orange twirls there from weeks ago. Jace is 7-8 months. I don't know what size she was before she had him, but he is very young and her 4th she won't be the size she was before

Reactions: 2

I was like you I blamed my baby weight on having twins 12 years ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jace is 7 MONTHS .
You’re missing the point- yesterday she uploaded a heavily photoshopped image of herself bleating body positivity to her teenybopper ifam that follow her.

Images today shows it’s all a lie!

She’s bigger now that she was at 9 months pregnant, eats crap, feeds her baby crap and breastfeeds with her crap diet of STAIL chips🤮.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I dont think shes fat I think shes overweight if she owned it then well done but she dont shes makes out shes size 12 and photoshops herself or Chris does ....but her diet is unhealthy not just abit I mean alot you cant sugarcoat it

Reactions: 13
Jace being seven months has nothing to do with it. She's a good couple of sizes larger than she was when she had him in March.

Reactions: 11
TBF I think Lazy looks ten times better in her unflattering swimsuit than that sweaty greasy creep in a woolly hat and shiny chav tracksuit bottoms.
Agreed, she’s an hole, but at least she joined in regardless of her size. I’m a lot bigger than her and I don’t even have the balls to step outside my house, never mind join in with my kids. You can tell Chris hates himself, but instead of blending in he’s made himself really stand out, bloody black trackies and the guy next to him is shirtless.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Agreed, she’s an hole, but at least she joined in regardless of her size. I’m a lot bigger than her and I don’t even have the balls to step outside my house, never mind join in with my kids. You can tell Chris hates himself, but instead of blending in he’s made himself really stand out, bloody black trackies and the guy next to him is shirtless.
I think if they stopped lyeing to everyone ppl would think wow how lovely and confident are these people sadly they dont makes them look more stupid and ridiculous

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s fair to fat shame. However, it’s entirely reasonable to critique someone’s diet. Sarah films her families life daily, we see the shite she feeds both her kids and herself. Her shite diet clearly attributes to her sudden weight gain, regardless of whether she recently had a baby.

Reactions: 17
If sarah owned it then fairplay but apparently she doesnt eat sugar 🤦‍♀️and as shes bigger than when she gave birth then there somethink seriously wrong ... I have larger lady friends there ace they dont lie about why there big lasses they embrace it and state they love there food and they look beautiful .... if sarah owned it it wouldnt be mentioned but just lies so people will be be like wtf somethink is going on lol

Reactions: 14
Lazy is so tipsy - she sounds like our neighbour at the back when they have one of their infamous garden parties - just like Lazy, slightly sozzled and merry at 8pm and by 2am she's calling everyone a c*nt at the top of her voice and shouting at the barking dogs to piss off. She's a delight 👌🏻
she is trying so hard to get a good angle, and then she jumps and nearly emptied the pool hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you look back on all the threads it looks to some that we make out the inghsms have a drink problem 😂 we forever posting about them drinking alcohol but there not alcoholics we only post it because they lie about not drinking ... we only post about Sarah's weight as apparently she doesnt eat sugar 🤦‍♀️ saying that we dont just assume it's a fact.... I dont think Sarah looks bad but for someone who doesnt eat sugar dont half put in some weight in short space of time 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I dont think shes fat I think shes overweight if she owned it then well done but she dont shes makes out shes size 12 and photoshops herself or Chris does ....but her diet is unhealthy not just abit I mean alot you cant sugarcoat it
I think she has been sugarcoating it - a very lot. Hence the weight gain 🤓

• Haha
If it was indeed croup, why didn’t they in the hot shower and steam up the bathroom! Gees dr creepy you know how to use google !!!

see katrinas insta story today......jumping on the bodyconfidence bandwagon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jace looked quite ill Sarah saying she was so scared because of his breathing an then told how she stayed awake a whole two hours watching him 🤦‍♀️ before she fell asleep. I don't agree with all the posts about who big she is. I"m quite new but isnt Jace about is 6 or 7 months 🤷‍♀️. Give her chance to lose the baby weight .
With breast feeding it should fly off, but it just seems to have piled on more. she is not leading a healthy active lifestyle, anyone can see that. I don’t so much blame her, but not for the reason you give. I don’t blame her because a lot of people would comfort eat if their daily lives were that much of a shitshow. It must be horrible. BUT she should feed with formula so Jace gets the nutrients he needs because it won’t be coming from her milk

I heard somewhere you should be back to where you started about 9 months post partum, and honestly I don’t see that you should put on multiple stone just because you have a baby. “Eating for two” isn’t an actual thing

I know people that have had 4 children and they aren’t big at all, it’s all to do with your lifestyle

Reactions: 12
If sjec

It's a disgusting picture to put up on a public page, they do it on purpose, that should be private, absolute no morals or safe guarding of their children she's a child under 16 nobikini pics or poses needed for the Web. I'm sure these parents are wronguns the pair of them
Fizz parents are exactly the same - these YT parents see £££ before anything else.

Baby weight doesnt give you 3 chins shes unhealthy with food it's a fact
Whilst we do see her eating a lot of processed foods it could also be she’s taking anti depressants - many of them will cause weight gain. Rapid weight gain too. The 2 factors together could be the reason she’s gained a lot of weight in such a short amount of time. I’m overweight myself and don’t believe anyone who says they’re happy being heavier than they know they should be! Mind you I also avoid the camera like the plague...

Last edited:
Jace is 7 MONTHS .
She is bigger than when she was 9 months pregnant. Watch her blogs. She sits on her ass, get Chris to do the house work, gets the girls helping in the office, doesn’t walk the dog, doesn’t let the baby crawl.

this isn’t baby weight, it’s being a lazy cow weight. And if she’s happy with that then fine. But don’t pretend you are and then slim your waist on Instagram. Your either happy with it or not.

Yeah. Going in to the sea fully clothed, with a beanie on and a huge wide angle camera isn’t going to make you blend in Chris you bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.