The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all you little nasties watching this video who want to go try sell more stories to the sun about us leaving Jason on the beach....

sell stores? Pipe the duck down Brad Pitt
I never knew money was being dished out.
This changes things.
Anybody got the Sun on speed dial?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Has she deleted it? Oh dear.

Not quick enough though
View attachment 54171
Lazy is so tipsy - she sounds like our neighbour at the back when they have one of their infamous garden parties - just like Lazy, slightly sozzled and merry at 8pm and by 2am she's calling everyone a c*nt at the top of her voice and shouting at the barking dogs to piss off. She's a delight 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I was just reading the kiwi report on katrinas son being named by their mum.

I have read it before but blimey, it sounds like it was written by Isla. Or Chris. Same difference.

Anyway, i think we have all been duped. Sarah has always been a master at bespoke babywear long before Baby & Me 🤣

"Danny pulled out a special onesie. However, this wasn’t just any babygrow. No, this had been specially printed."

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im hoping Jace hasnt caught bronculitus. Its possible after being on a plane and the weather change.
My godson who was 2 months older than Jace at the time and was fed a better diet so healthier caught it and was hospitilised for 2 days.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Mine get a tonne of homework, even during term breaks. I don't understand how the Mingham kids complete any school work in the breaks. Mind you, I don't think Oxbridge applications are on the agenda any time (look it up, Lazy).
Yep my boys are both at the same school which is known as a college, its not a grammar school though but ones in year 11 hes got loads of revision and one is year 7 he has just completed the last of five homeworks he was set over the school holiday break, I got them to do a bit each day so they weren't overwhelmed by it , they have had plenty of rest and downtime and also this week we have had a hotel stay, a party and a family day into the city to tour museums for one of their art projects, they've also visited family and had a sleepover with friends as well as Halloween fun with friends,My girl is at college so she doesn't have homework but she has a little job of a weekend. I thought private school was all about so much homework ,as my nephew went to a private school and he had 2 hours per night as well as staying in school until 4pm and travelling home. surely the private school would be setting loads of homework for Issy being in year 9 !

Reactions: 4
Yep my boys are both at the same school which is known as a college, its not a grammar school though but ones in year 11 hes got loads of revision and one is year 7 he has just completed the last of five homeworks he was set over the school holiday break, I got them to do a bit each day so they weren't overwhelmed by it , they have had plenty of rest and downtime and also this week we have had a hotel stay, a party and a family day into the city to tour museums for one of their art projects, they've also visited family and had a sleepover with friends as well as Halloween fun with friends,My girl is at college so she doesn't have homework but she has a little job of a weekend. I thought private school was all about so much homework ,as my nephew went to a private school and he had 2 hours per night as well as staying in school until 4pm and travelling home. surely the private school would be setting loads of homework for Issy being in year 9 !
And she took art didnt she? That comes with loads of extra work

Reactions: 1
Im hoping Jace hasnt caught bronculitus. Its possible after being on a plane and the weather change.
My godson who was 2 months older than Jace at the time and was fed a better diet so healthier caught it and was hospitilised for 2 days.
My youngest had it at 3 months, in hospital on oxygen for over a week. Scariest time of my life. And had chickenpox at the same time. Came from nowhere and I hadn’t heard if it until then. Hospital sent me away 3 hrs earlier then was blue lights in when I knew she was really struggling. Dread to think what could have been

• Sad
Reactions: 9
And she took art didnt she? That comes with loads of extra work
it does I didn't realise quite how much until my daughter took it and now my son, he has been doing his art GCSE prep since year 9 as there is a huge syllabus to cover, hes just about on track but had to do loads of lunchtimes and after school art sessions sometimes on his own to catch up, hes had 100 % attendance so far so if issys attendance is so bad shes going to struggle

Reactions: 5
“For all you little nasties watching this video who want to go try sell more stories to the sun about us leaving Jason on the beach....”

Sell stores? Pipe the duck down Brad Pitt
That made me laugh out loud. ‘He’s sat with his sister quite happily’. Like, yeah that’s fine Chris, whatever. But he wasn’t sat on the beach with his sister last time was he 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she deleted it? Oh dear.

Not quick enough though
View attachment 54171
Thank you for posting this :oops:.

She's definitely been on the drink... Wouldn't you just love being by that pool, and hearing them all. Inghams :censored: it.

Best way for S to start helping herself get a little healthier (obviously ditch him), but set Jace on "crawl mode"... The weight will start to move, as she won't be sat anywhere too long.

Reactions: 13
Day 3? 2 ? living the best life
MONTAGE swimming beach etc

Sarah's upside down. Jace is sick.
Or he was..now hes playing his drum and old Macdonald had a pig according to Sarah.
Lazy lies about chris sleeping in her bed but now hes not because all along it's been him who has kept Jace again with leg humping (probably) in his sleep.
Sarah's prattling about taxis and COVES and cackling and thank GOD for a ad break at this moment as my ears cant take anymore. It's just so soon Sarah!!!! Can you yell a bit later on in the vlog for those of us watching in the morning in the southern hemisphere?

MONTAGE..swimming beach etc etc

Chris tells ifam sea is stunning and he points at it behind him so ifam know what to look for.
Fish are everywhere man
Chris blurs out some people but not others
Then chris admits hes not a brave man...and okay.. hes probably talking about the cold water BUT these words resonates with everyone who knows what's coming to him. Not. A. Brave. Man. Foo
Jace is not alone in a beach with a wide angle lens so don't ring The Sun with the news haterz

MONTAGE..swimming beach ad nauseam

Some more of that money maker Jace then..

MONTAGE...Sea swimming ..yawn
Sarah shrieks!! Beach is perfick!!
She points out presents from the many many ifam who strangely dint seem to want to be on camera.

MONTAGE!! ..Sea..swimming...

Back at the resort. Chris says you'll never get my girls out if the pool whilst Isla says she wants to get out if the pool.. oh well he must mean the other two.

MONTAGE..please..let..this..vlog..end

Hello little man!!
Sarah gives us makeup advice..
They go to the lobby which Sarah says in her yelly shrieking ear cracking voice is lovely and quiet...well it WAS Sarah..
Her and weird doll maker are giving away Jace.. the doll that us..with other ingham that and it's for a raffle and its for charity (allegedly) frankly I would trust inghams with charity money as far as I could kick Sarah across that not so quiet lobby.
Jace is sick again. Do they not have doctors in lanzarote?? Anyone?? Oh well Pamela shoukd do the trick.
Sarah kisses camera MWAH
Fin

Omfg it's been bugging me on she she reminds off and Creepy ....
OH EMM GEE
*Snort!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Jace looked quite ill Sarah saying she was so scared because of his breathing an then told how she stayed awake a whole two hours watching him 🤦‍♀️ before she fell asleep. I don't agree with all the posts about who big she is. I"m quite new but isnt Jace about is 6 or 7 months 🤷‍♀️. Give her chance to lose the baby weight .

Reactions: 13
Jace looked quite ill Sarah saying she was so scared because of his breathing an then told how she stayed awake a whole two hours watching him 🤦‍♀️ before she fell asleep. I don't agree with all the posts about who big she is. I"m quite new but isnt Jace about is 6 or 7 months 🤷‍♀️. Give her chance to lose the baby weight .
Baby weight? shes bigger than when she gave birth it's not baby weight it's the orange twirls

I dont fat Shame altough I do have opinions I've been up and down myself I'm now 8 months pregnant and still not as big as sarah and midwives say I'm bigger than average... but we watch daily on what they eat and what they feed there kids inc Jace 🤦‍♀️ its unhealthy to the core day in day out of course ppl will shame her on her weight this woman eats about 200 easter eggs in one sitting

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.