The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is up with the latest vlog title 🤢 he is one disgusting human being. I don’t even want to think about the kind of freaks that might be searching for stuff & stumbling across those innocent girls 😡
The worst thing is how endemic it is on YT - just look at Mia Fizz trussed up in an outfit that looks like it came from Anne Summers!
Family blogging needs to be banned, period!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Telling isla on insta they are going away for halfterm... Que the "i already knew" when she "surprises" the girls
How can they even think about going away when they've just launched a new business and are already behind with orders and haven't organised stock flow. When I order a product,I expect to receive it within a few days, lazy by her own admission has struggled to get orders out on time. So for them to bugger off on a nice holiday is ridiculous. The other thing that she doesn't appear to have thought about is that the items she sells aren't obvious repeat purchases. Who needs more than one baby blanket or adult blanket? There may be a flurry around the launch and perhaps Christmas time but after that, who will be ordering? She needs to offer impecible customer services and a wider variety of items. I can't wait to see the tat she comes up with for the teenage collection but my guess is that it will include unicorns 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'd still love to know which company she is selling these blankets under.... And whether it's appropriately registered for tax returns.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She asked the kids if the wanted to go and help in the office... then mocks that they said they had homework. They already work enough hours for you Sarah ffs.

she also said she needed to get the backlog done so they can go away next week. So what happens if you order tonight, you’re going to have to wait until they get back off holiday??

really pissed me off the way she’s so desperate to make those girls help in the office. They are on bleeping holiday

as for laying down rules maybe try on your husband and mother in law. The girls seem very well behaved compared to those two

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Oh and a pweirdo brother (which you can't deny as he is already behind bars)
He's out now; set up as a self-employed decorator I do believe.

I wonder what happened to Auntie Diane, apparently she was very vocal at one point and then went quiet. Has anyone checked under the Ingham patio?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He's out now; set up as a self-employed decorator I do believe.

I wonder what happened to Auntie Diane, apparently she was very vocal at one point and then went quiet. Has anyone checked under the Ingham patio?
Is that allowed if what he was alleged to be in prison for on here is true? Unless it’s commercial, surely he won’t be allowed to be decorating houses with children?

Reactions: 5
How they have the nerve to put up a vlog after all that's happened. Well it's more like a QVC vlog. How he can show his face even? Did anyone get what was so funny that made the witch cackle hysterically?

Reactions: 7
Is that allowed if what he was alleged to be in prison for on here is true? Unless it’s commercial, surely he won’t be allowed to be decorating houses with children?
Surely he’d be on the register and wouldn’t be allowed? I doubt he puts it in his adverts!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So Chris was so proud of Esme and Isabelle for being so grown up and independent over the last couple of days because they've been so busy (Groomer granny seems to be AWOL).

Independent when it suits them it seems. None of this Isabelle not wanting to go out on her own. Notice the girls haven't had a whiff of independence until the parents had to be absent in order to flog their tat.

Money, money, money!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
How they have the nerve to put up a vlog after all that's happened. Well it's more like a QVC vlog. How he can show his face even? Did anyone get what was so funny that made the witch cackle hysterically?
A bag of Taytos was the only opportunity of her miserable day to show everyone she's loving life

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I knew after I posted about Sarah wanting to go away but couldn't because of her blanket shop, she'd do a story hinting they were infact, going away

I posted it to prove they read here 🎣

Hey Sarah 👋 what's it like being known as an enabler and having not only a cheating nonce for a husband but a groomer mother in law? Oh and a pweirdo brother (which you can't deny as he is already behind bars)
Can we take a moment to notice that Sarah said "on holiday". Not "travelling" 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Notice in Sarahs insta video Jace is still in that Elephant outfit. Im sure he wore it when he was a month or so old and its now so short on him.
He wore it when she went to a friends birthday, the photos were all over her personal fb and they soon got removed.

Reactions: 9
Not that I condone any drama regarding the Sacconejoly’s however the difference between the tincan of a caravan the Ingham’s have to the campervan Jonathan has recently purchased... And the cute (whether scripted or not) video tour they did of it..

Reactions: 4
The witch can cackle all she likes. She can accuse people of being jealous and liars. But she still has a cheating husband who is disgraced in the papers. She still has a mother in law who grooms and bullied children. She still has a brother who is a pedalo. No one is jealous of you Sarah. Most people who don’t like you have good jobs, nice homes and travel too. I don’t like men or women who lie and abuse children. Simple as that. Nothing to do with your lifestyle or how much money you make. So don’t flatter yourself with ideas that people only talk about you because they want your life or they are obsessed with you. Because that’s the furthest thing from the truth possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.