The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very quick check on Mini Boden - you can get a lovely, decorative girls hoodie in 5-6 yrs for LESS than the Minghams are charging for a 1-yr old garment. P&P is less, Returns are free. Returns or exchanges can be made up to 3 months after purchase and they have a SIX-PAGE document on where they source the garments from and the welfare policies they adhere to.
So why you'd pay through the nose for a rag of a hoodie off a pair of amateur knackers, I don't know.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She'd buy a sliced loaf from Morrisons and try to reheat it in the oven ๐Ÿคฃ
She wouldnโ€™t know how to turn the oven on ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Or perhaps ยฃ26 on a t-shirt for a newborn?

View attachment 51320
duck me thats $41.34 au, plus $7.52 postage, you have to be bleeping joking!!! How many t shirts could you get at primark for that. This makes me want to jump thru my computer and slap her up the side of her head. Please tell me people arenโ€™t that stupid as to buy their tit!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Hiya Steve how's that manipulating wife and disgusting son doing, BTW I've reported your son for his vulger Insta post, noone makes hints at rape, #yourfamilyneedshelpandfast

Reactions: 27
Definitely send this screenshot somehow to social services. He should not be around children if he's making threats of rape. Especially Isabelle is not legally his daughter. Isabelle could be removed from the home. We really don't want to see that happen. Get rid of him.
This is what concerns me. Isabelle has changed dramatically the last year and has become a nervous wreck.
I feel alot of pressure is being put on her at 14 to preform and I can imagine she goes through hell at school.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Just catching up and absolutely disgusted. What a vile vile man.

Everyone make sure you click to confirm your email address in the email you get once signing the petition, or it says itโ€™s not added!

Reactions: 10
I DIDN'T report his story so that I could keep an eye on it, and it's gone.
Thanks to those who DID report it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
And thank you to those who took screenshots ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Reactions: 33
Chris you bleeping repulse me, Sarah you pathetic excuse of a woman/ mother supporting a predator while you have 4 children that your job is to protect, those kids are better off without them they are a match made in heaven you both make me sick.

Reactions: 22
Very quick check on Mini Boden - you can get a lovely, decorative girls hoodie in 5-6 yrs for LESS than the Minghams are charging for a 1-yr old garment. P&P is less, Returns are free. Returns or exchanges can be made up to 3 months after purchase and they have a SIX-PAGE document on where they source the garments from and the welfare policies they adhere to.
So why you'd pay through the nose for a rag of a hoodie off a pair of amateur knackers, I don't know.
I just had a look on primark, womenโ€™s hoodies start at ยฃ8.00 up to ยฃ14.00 well duck a duck, I know where I would shop ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ™Š

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I donโ€™t Understand why they are calling the hoodies/tshrits the โ€œJace Ingham collectionโ€ , the โ€œEsme Alexa collectionโ€ etc.
They think they are fashion designers now. Without doing any of the โ€œdesignโ€ part of it.
I very much doubt Jace โ€œdesignedโ€ or picked out a certain type of T-shirt and said mum, dad sell this one. Esme and Isla were most likely to of been asked to pick a colour. All the font is exactly the same, there is nothing unique and special that warrants the items being part of a โ€œcollectionโ€.
Itโ€™s a shame really, the girls could of had a lot of fun actually designing a T-shirt/hoodie but laziness shine through again.
Note to the Inghams, selecting a colour for a hoodie importing it from India and selling it for a highly inflated price does NOT make a fashion designer.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just reported the child catchers instagram account. He needs wiped clean off social media. Absolute ๐Ÿคก of a man.

Reactions: 25
Usually when you're claiming harassment and abuse you become very conscious of your behaviour, you are careful with how things are worded, what information you give out, especially if you are supposedly suicidal and suffering from anxiety.
The more he behaves like this, the more he fits the profile of a Sociopath.

You must be so proud Steve. This is how your son behaves.

Reactions: 27
Omg lazyโ€™s insta story just now......we canโ€™t post to PO Boxes in Australia......first Iโ€™ve heard of it. I live in a small town and all our mail and packages come to our PO Box because we donโ€™t have postal delivery service to our homes. How come you can buy things online and it gets sent to our PO Box. Liar liar pants on ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God she keeps going on about how much she wants to save this bleeping fly. You are not Mother Teresa Sarah, just put him out of his misery being stuck in close quarters with you and your greasy husband... swat the fucker...... and then the fly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.