The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the baby and me page its just a post about how she wont be getting these blankets back in stock, which seems weird to me. Thats her main stock/line why wouldn't you keep them in stock.
Seems like the business is over before it even began properly! Let's face it, It was never going to be sucessful, it was doomed from the start!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone who ordered her blanket on launch day asked this morning when it'll arrive

How can anyone take a load of orders, blow the profits over a few days shopping and dining out and STILL have customers waiting for their purchase a week later?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Someone who ordered her blanket on launch day asked this morning when it'll arrive

How can anyone take a load of orders, blow the profits over a few days shopping and dining out and STILL have customers waiting for their purchase a week later?
Wasnt her promise 2 to 3 days? Its been a week

• Haha
Reactions: 21

If it’s not arrived today it’ll probably be Monday now.... over a week for delivery is appalling by any standard unless it’s actually being posted from India... never mind when paying £7 for it

Reactions: 27

They really need to start chai-ing harder if they want to be a real business.

I know it was asked before but did we ever figure out if she is an actual registered business? She isnt on companies house as a director of anything other than the ingham family ltd. She cant use that company for tax etc on this new company can she? Is there anyone here that knows the laws of all this stuff?

If it’s not arrived today it’ll probably be Monday now.... over a week for delivery is appalling by any standard unless it’s actually being posted from India... never mind when paying £7 for it
😲 £7?? Wasnt it 4?? Wow

Reactions: 17
I thought Hayley was/is a vulnerable adult who has mental health issues and was preyed on by groomer Chris. She was then threatened and received hate for speaking out. Forgive me if I'm wrong, I do get confused at times.
She certainly had low self esteem which would make her more susceptible to his charms 🤢 but I think there is some division about whether she is as much of a victim as the others, given that she was an adult (21 by her own admission) and that some of her behavior and choices were completely avoidable, she made a decision to go and meet him knowing full well she was going to have sex with him, a married man! For me she became a victim when she was brave enough to admit she had slept with him but was then called a liar publicly and hounded on social media. By exposing him as a cheating scumbag it lent support and weight to the kids who had been groomed. That took courage. This is my opinion and I appreciate not everyone's happy about that. I want to reiterate that in no way am I being critical of Hayley (I do not know her ) I think she is very brave and hopefully her experience with this vile excuse of a man will stand her in good stead in the future.

Reactions: 19
I cant wait for people to start posting reviews when they finally get thier orders. The blankets do look soft but im intrested in the actual quality

Reactions: 19
I cant wait for people to start posting reviews when they finally get thier orders. The blankets do look soft but im intrested in the actual quality
Is there a place where people can genuinely review without being moderated by the Inghams?

Trustpilot is always a good, can small companies be reviewed on there?

Reactions: 10
Looks like Granny is still trying to get to her former Ifam. You would think she'd learn to take a step back.

View attachment 51934
OMG....Is she for real. The woman's as mad as a box of bleeping frogs. Leave them alone you sick, twisted , depraved vile creature
Seems like the business is over before it even began properly! Let's face it, It was never going to be sucessful, it was doomed from the start!
That's what happens when you try and run a business without actually doing any work.... 😁 My dog works harder than her, trying to find his buried bones in the garden.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
And STILL she defends him after seeing all the evidence!! The stupid witch deserves everything she gets and more!

And STILL wasting money on a legal team when she knows the truth! They are all delusional and their life is one big lie!
That’s an old screenshot from when the allegations first came out

Reactions: 12
This comment was left on Baby and Me by a fellow 'small business,' supporting Sarah, saying things will get better as Lazy gets into the swing of things.

IMG_20191025_130515.jpg

What makes me so angry is that most people who start their own business, like the lady who commented, are PASSIONATE about their 'trade'. Whether it be creating handmade blankets as per the the lady above, or being a carpenter or accountant eksetera eksetera... so much so they will be working morning noon and night to grow their business. Lazy does not give a duck about her Wish blanket business. She does not follow any fellow small business owners on Instagram. She's not trying to reach out to influencers to try her products. She's not posting regularly on her page to drive traffic. She just hopes the business will magically come to her 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I might be wrong but I dont think I dreamed this...didn’t lazy give us a sermon on a recent vlog...not sure which one as I don’t watch many...about how wonderful Jane was and how lucky she was to have her in her life..she must really have no friends ...she compared her to her own mum...that’s even sadder...wondering why she did this now..was she in damage control and reminding the I fam that granny is good...maybe she knew this tit show was going to happen...she needs to get this woman away from her kids...ASAP...

Reactions: 20
Still waiting for this mega announcement on Baby and Me. I reckon they've legged it. But if they've legged it, does that mean Granny Jane is still in the good books (enough to do their dirty work anyway)? Or will people just have to wait for their blankets/merch until they decide to crawl back to Bradford.

Reactions: 11
Why was there a need for a bring back Jane campaign? What did she do then to upset people?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still waiting for this mega announcement on Baby and Me. I reckon they've legged it. But if they've legged it, does that mean Granny Jane is still in the good books (enough to do their dirty work anyway)? Or will people just have to wait for their blankets/merch until they decide to crawl back to Bradford.
Shes at the office with a mountain of orders that need sending.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She certainly had low self esteem which would make her more susceptible to his charms 🤢 but I think there is some division about whether she is as much of a victim as the others, given that she was an adult (21 by her own admission) and that some of her behavior and choices were completely avoidable, she made a decision to go and meet him knowing full well she was going to have sex with him, a married man! For me she became a victim when she was brave enough to admit she had slept with him but was then called a liar publicly and hounded on social media. By exposing him as a cheating scumbag it lent support and weight to the kids who had been groomed. That took courage. This is my opinion and I appreciate not everyone's happy about that. I want to reiterate that in no way am I being critical of Hayley (I do not know her ) I think she is very brave and hopefully her experience with this vile excuse of a man will stand her in good stead in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to explain. I agree Hayley is very brave - what a vile disgusting man he is grooming a vulnerable adult and young girls. He turns my stomach.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.