The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to get tweeting emma willis asking her how her hubby knew so much and why the kids werent warned. Well we cracked that one, whilst they were in the year 3000 they obviously got filled in by tattle life 🤣 tattle live in the year 3000 still discussing chris ingham 👏🤔 i think thats an accomplishment

Shamefuly admitting ive put a busted playlist on now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
382E8898-70DC-4831-9E20-712224799892.jpeg

Dear Sarah... keep my bleeping name out of your massive gob you frigging weirdo.
Mr Tayto.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Zoella....? queen of the couch zoella?!
who has dominos on speed dial Zoella???
who releases a Christmas collection of tat every year and has a neon sign on sale for a few hundred quid this month? That zoella??? 😆😆😆
Yeah 😂 I don't know the details of what her latest piss-takes are, but I just need a dose of Oliver Bonas knick-knackery after Lazy's B&M bits & battery. Forgive me 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
In this video when lazy wouldn't let Isabella an Esme chill for a bit in the morning, whilst on half team break. They start school at 8am finish at 4pm have been in at least 5 weeks straight. An she want's their help in the "office" the lazy witch. Giving Jace grapes i know they was cut lengh ways but still. I don't like giving my 5 year old grapes. Esme with the red lipstick 🤢. The weird glass shelf with Jace's doll in 😱. And why do the whole family say literally every other word?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
OMG these Busted references :ROFLMAO: They really did predict the future.... the lyrics to Loser Kid....

'I get recognised in the street, and everyone I meet, remembers the news I made'

I *may* also have a Busted playlist on right now 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Busted Crash and Burn lyrics:

"You're so fit and you know it
And I only dream of you
'cos my life's such a witch
but you can change it

Maybe you need somebody just like me,
don't turn me down 'cos I've got no car and I've got
no money..."

100% something he would say

edited to add: more gold, same song

"Since the day when you dissed me
I'm feeling so pathetic
'cos the guys... well they've ditched me
and its all because of...

You and your friends are laughing at me now
you think that I'm nothing
ask your sister what you're missing!"

And this from Britney:

"sweating all over your video,
watching every single scene in slow mo
Trackin' you down on the internet,
coz i ain't seen you naked yet..."

And All The Way:

"
It happens every time,
You've given me the sign,
We start to get it on,
But then you stop me.
You know i've had it up to here,
You need to be more clear,
Cos you're the one that let me here,
So take me,

[Chorus]
Cos you said that you would,
But then you changed your mind,
How could you do this to me,
It's just so unkind.
And it's cruel if you say that you'll go all the way,
I can't wait for the day,
That you don't change your mind.

You've got to understand,
Things are getting out of hand,
You can't just leave me sitting here unseen to."

These all sound so creepy when you imagine a slippery overgrown emo kid saying them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 24
Busted Crash and Burn lyrics:

"You're so fit and you know it
And I only dream of you
'cos my life's such a witch
but you can change it

Maybe you need somebody just like me,
don't turn me down 'cos I've got no car and I've got
no money..."

100% something he would say

edited to add: more gold, same song

"Since the day when you dissed me
I'm feeling so pathetic
'cos the guys... well they've ditched me
and its all because of...

You and your friends are laughing at me now
you think that I'm nothing
ask your sister what you're missing!"

And this from Britney:

"sweating all over your video,
watching every single scene in slow mo
Trackin' you down on the internet,
coz i ain't seen you naked yet..."

These all sound so creepy when you imagine a slippery overgrown emo kid saying them
God, they do sound really creepy. What I go to School for was essentially Chris in reverse...it was about a young guy who climbs a tree to perv on an older woman in her underwear 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
God, they do sound really creepy. What I go to School for was essentially Chris in reverse...it was about a young guy who climbs a tree to perv on an older woman in her underwear 😂
:sick: instead he's a man in his underwear (or naked apart from t shirt and beanie) climbing into a hotel bed with a young girl

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think those recent clips really prove Isla is a brat. We’re used to her perfect camera performance, so when she does act like a normal child it stands out as bratty. I mean, I’ve done worse with my siblings.
Anyone else notice Isla is slightly knock kneed? Not to be nosey, just curious, does it resolve itself with age?
lsabel has knock knees too, l think Chis does as well. they are all unco, other than esme

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She asked the kids if the wanted to go and help in the office... then mocks that they said they had homework. They already work enough hours for you Sarah ffs.

she also said she needed to get the backlog done so they can go away next week. So what happens if you order tonight, you’re going to have to wait until they get back off holiday??

really pissed me off the way she’s so desperate to make those girls help in the office. They are on bleeping holiday

as for laying down rules maybe try on your husband and mother in law. The girls seem very well behaved compared to those two
Omg that pissed me off so much, god forbid they wanna relax during their week off school like are you kidding me? And why are the only options “play all day” and “work at moms office”? If you don’t want them on the Xbox all day tell them to go play outside .. now that they are finally allowed to outside in the spooky scary world on their own [emoji849]

Also it’s so sad that they knew to use homework as an excuse because it’s the only way she would have let them stay home. Smh! Imagine wanting to enjoy your time off. Can’t have that can we, right Sarah? The only vacation they’re allowed is where they travel for content, Jesus Christ I feel so bad for those girls

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I still hate thay photo it makes it look like isabelles the mum the way her arm is
I didn't notice that 🤢 an her hand on her belly making it look like she gave birth to him 🤷‍♀️. Sarah is a bleeping strange one these are her babies.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I didn't notice that 🤢 an her hand on her belly making it look like she gave birth to him 🤷‍♀️. Sarah is a bleeping strange one these are her babies.
I've just looked at the pic and thought the very same. THE photo easily suggests Jace is Isabelles. What a creepy, twisted family

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Desperate times when they are hand writing the ifam letters with love hearts and giving them each three free pop sockets, I mean phone sockets, I mean phone holders...... they seem pretty desperate to get rid of those all of a sudden

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.