The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See they forgot to shower and change the kids pyjamas for days again...and what about Esme getting a haircut? Ah trolling and fake falling out with friends comes first doesn’t it..yet another dull as dishwater day that they have to fill segments with the kids doing what they been told to..give it up guys seriously

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So, is Chris's lower face sore because he's had it somewhere really vile ( I'll leave that to your imagination o_O) or because he shaves twice day due to ginger denial?
Hmm really vile or ginger denial - I made a poem 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not that I believe this Nikki has seen the light crap but maybe there’s a simpler reason for all this. Maybe Nikki asked for mates rates on a juicey Ingham galaxy backpack and Sarah saw red (and this time it wasn’t just Chris’s roots coming through)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She can have all the twirls she likes aslong as I never have to see her doing a nigella lawson over them ever again

She is sat there thinking she will ever get sponsored by Cadbury, surprised they haven't had a trip to Cadbury world yet. Sarah, keep away from Birmingham(no more primark trips either) , it was bad enough when I heard you had been to Drayton Manor, to be within a couple of miles of you made my tummy churn. Stay away far away, I feel for anyone that is local to them
Lmao @ Nigella Lawson - I remember her on one of her shows simpering on about how she hid sweet treats from her kids in a big tin labelled 'Vegetables' - then it turned out she'd been living in an abusive marriage and dabbling in Class A drugs to get through the strain - I can't listen to the claptrap people on TV and YouTube come out with. It's all bollocks 😤

Reactions: 6
Chris shows more affection to Prinny than Sarah. But at least it’s close. The only difference is he lets Prinny lick his face — Sarah only gets the hair messing and dog voice

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
See they forgot to shower and change the kids pyjamas for days again...and what about Esme getting a haircut? Ah trolling and fake falling out with friends comes first doesn’t it..yet another dull as dishwater day that they have to fill segments with the kids doing what they been told to..give it up guys seriously
I love when people keep tabs on how often the bedsheets are getting changed EXXSSETRAHH 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love when people keep tabs on how often the bedsheets are getting changed EXXSSETRAHH 🤣
I know we all love a good "time" post too...

Noticed Esme saying she was going to go down and have dinner... At 7:30pm... That's the time I put my 7 year old son to bed. Same age as Isla (a few months younger). I know I say it all the time, but I cannot believe how late those kids go to bed.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
There's another live tonight. Country Joe at 9.
I bet Mcphee will be in there licking her wounds and hoping that people will be quick to forgive her like they were Nikki last night!! This is a woman who has confessed to having 5 or more youtube accounts to troll people on behalf of the Inghams, and now as soon as she has realised that she is on her own, she's miraculously seen the light? I'm not buying the bullshit! You couldn't bloody make all this up!

• Haha
Fuckin'ell, Nikki's dropping hints on Insta 🎶 Just say their name already, chuck

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm in hospital with my daughter so just catching up. Has anything new gone down since the Nikki saga?

Reactions: 2
I know we all love a good "time" post too...

Noticed Esme saying she was going to go down and have dinner... At 7:30pm... That's the time I put my 7 year old son to bed. Same age as Isla (a few months younger). I know I say it all the time, but I cannot believe how late those kids go to bed.
Lazy claims they get 10 hours of sleep [emoji2370]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Isla asked Sarah if she could have some of her orange twirl, she didn't give as she was saving it for when she was alone so she could have it to her greedy self. She soon has her hands in her child's sweets, greedy cow
She will share none of those orange twirls she has been given 🤣 🤣

• Angry
  • Wow
as amusing as it is.... they’re trying too hard with the indirect posts.
something smells funny.

Reactions: 8
So Isla doesn’t want to eat anything with palm oil - nice sentiment but good luck with that kid, you’ve no chance with what your parents feed you 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.