The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do actually think Nikki has fallen out with Sarah. I think they’re both just immature and have that school girl attitude still so for some reason think that throwing indirect quotes around on Instagram is an acceptable way to behave.

Reactions: 6
anyone screenshotted the lastest Nikki ones?

still not buying it. Sarah will be cackling to herself likes she’s pulled off some great big master plan

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was pretty obvious Sarah spent yesterday blubbling 😭 But I can imagine nothing cheered her up more than a bunch of 12-year-olds spending their pocket money on Orange Twirls for her 🐷

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Isla asked Sarah if she could have some of her orange twirl, she didn't give as she was saving it for when she was alone so she could have it to her greedy self. She soon has her hands in her child's sweets, greedy cow
She will share none of those orange twirls she has been given 🤣 🤣
Orange Twirl has palm oil in it though ... The whole saving the planet thing didn't last long.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The postnatal depression excuse, I don't buy. Even at the deepest darkest depths of my own postnatal depression, I would have never been so vile to victims of a disgusting creep.

Unfortunately she isn't making it easy to believe her. This sudden change in tune from her just doesn't add up entirely. Unless she's willing to give out full info on what she knows, I'll never buy it. It's clear to see that the threats to sue are empty threats. Those that received a letter previously are now talking about it again, with no repercussions. So why would you not just spill all you know if you feel that strongly about them now?

I joined that live on YouTube last night, and then when Tattle was brought up, Nikki swiftly disappeared. She was getting a lot of sympathy on that live, none of which she deserves. She's been really really awful throughout this entire situation.
I noticed also nikki didn't have very much to say probably just making notes of everybody's name's wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her (northern saying) and then disappeared when tattle was mentioned 🤔

Reactions: 4
Sarah's Instagram stories -

Why is Jace in the high chair when he's not eating?

Why is she just sat on her lazy backside on the out of place sofa, leaving her baby in "baby jail"?

Why is their kitchen a tit tip 24/7?

They wonder why he doesn't sleep at night when he has no routine whatsoever. The girls have probably only just gone to bed themselves.

Reactions: 11
I can't believe she has been gifted a plate from bamboo bamboo.. mine is going in the bin now😅🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Sarah's Instagram stories -

Why is Jace in the high chair when he's not eating?

Why is she just sat on her lazy backside on the out of place sofa, leaving her baby in "baby jail"?

Why is their kitchen a tit tip 24/7?

They wonder why he doesn't sleep at night when he has no routine whatsoever. The girls have probably only just gone to bed themselves.
Having Jace play in his cot will make him think it's a place to play in not sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Country Joe is live. Apparently this isn't the first time Sarah has upset Nikki. Nikki sent a screenshot to Sarah from Twitter and she had a go at her. Then Chris messaged her threatening her.
Nikki and sarah have fallen out a few times over the past year or so from what i can tell on insta. They really are like teenages!

Having Jace play in his cot will make him think it's a place to play in not sleep.
What about having him sat in his highchair 24 7?
We have seen him playing in the cot anyway

Reactions: 3
I posted the other day that I've never seen an"i fam" of theirs come up to them when their filming. This video as sarahs filming a fan who watches every day stops them 🙄. She conveniently stopped filming and didn't even give them a shout out. She has no problems filming everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This Nikki woman uploading singing selfies to Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 I am actually cringing. Acting like overgrown teenagers.. absolutely laughable! What grown mother does all this tit on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That poor little boy still up in his high chair at this time! There’s no wonder he doesn’t sleep at night whatever happpened to a bedtime routine?

Reactions: 5
Sarah adding videos of Isla to Instagram stories at 10pm. Covered with "forgot to post this earlier".

No you didn't, love. Your sat in the exact same position as you have been all along. You made Isla stand near the door, so we wouldn't see Jace in the exact same position all along.

PUT YOUR 7 YEAR OLD TO BED!!!!! Mines been snoring away for 2 and a half hours already.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Sooo no plastic crap from santa this year for isla the eco warrier?
yes so good, specially since they get snacks from plastic boxes every day, well are they reuseable but so is also plates

Sarah adding videos of Isla to Instagram stories at 10pm. Covered with "forgot to post this earlier".

No you didn't, love. Your sat in the exact same position as you have been all along. You made Isla stand near the door, so we wouldn't see Jace in the exact same position all along.

PUT YOUR 7 YEAR OLD TO BED!!!!! Mines been snoring away for 2 and a half hours already.
Yep I thought the exact same thing - yeh sure Sarah you ‘forgot to post this from earlier’. Get that poor child to bed.

Reactions: 8

😡its a school night

Izzy still up to just posted a insta story too

😡its a school night

Izzy still up to just posted a insta story too
I dont like the inghams but I'm sure it's not bad for a 14 year old to be up at 10pm om a school night - just my opinion nor esme but Jace and isla earlia I agree

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.