The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she let the youngest buy the mini skirt, an not let her have the grey track suit? Saying its too young an won't fit she's 7 they looked fine. Telling her the grown up clothes are better. She is 7 for fucks sake i have a daughter a bit older an i would never dress her like that. The way all the girls act always pouting sticking their tongue out 🤮. An there she is putting her on YouTube an her other kids every single day. I wonder what percent of ped@s make up their subscribers 🤬

Ped@s changed to pedos i didn't think this site was like that

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Why did she let the youngest buy the mini skirt, an not let her have the grey track suit? Saying its too young an won't fit she's 7 they looked fine. Telling her the grown up clothes are better. She is 7 for fucks sake i have a daughter a bit older an i would never dress her like that. The way all the girls act always pouting sticking their tongue out 🤮. An there she is putting her on YouTube an her other kids every single day. I wonder what percent of ped@s make up their subscribers 🤬

Ped@s changed to Weirdos i didn't think this site was like that
If one of my kids kept pulling faces like that I would be concerned. I don’t think I’ve ever seen any other kids pull such silly faces. What’s wrong with a nice smile?? The parents are messing these kids up so badly. I really feel sad for the future for them. They are really going to struggle with real life.

Reactions: 10
I dont like the inghams but I'm sure it's not bad for a 14 year old to be up at 10pm om a school night - just my opinion nor esme but Jace and isla earlia I agree
When izzys saying she starts school at 8.30 id say 10pms a little bit to late tbh.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why this angers me more than anything
SARAH YOU DAFT BINT!!! He could be given you ANYTHING!
How did she then decide to have a child with this vile little piece of tit.

he has no idea what these women could have 🤷‍♀️ So not only did he put the woman in danger (god knows what he has 🤢) he put Sarah and Jason in danger as well.

NIKKI HUN... you coming over yet?!!

I would be shocked if her school friends didn’t log into tattle life during lunch break 🤷‍♀️
That maybe why she has herpes from that dirty dick head:sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If one of my kids kept pulling faces like that I would be concerned. I don’t think I’ve ever seen any other kids pull such silly faces. What’s wrong with a nice smile?? The parents are messing these kids up so badly. I really feel sad for the future for them. They are really going to struggle with real life.
They have grown up with a camera in their face always acting these YouTube/Instagram families their kids are being used like a weird social experiment. I would love to here these kids stories in 10-15 tears ( auto correct from years, it seems fitting) from now.

Reactions: 5
So, is Chris's lower face sore because he's had it somewhere really vile ( I'll leave that to your imagination o_O) or because he shaves twice day due to ginger denial?
Hmm really vile or ginger denial - I made a poem 🤣
I can’t stand it when he screws his eyes up. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Please help !!! I'm late to the party!
Who is this Nikki bird and where do I find her???
Is this who creepy creme had an affair with???

Reactions: 1
So is the house sold or taken of the market again?? Cannot see it on the rightmovesite anymore

So is the house sold or taken of the market again?? Cannot see it on the rightmovesite anymore
Still on zoopla for sale

Please help !!! I'm late to the party!
Who is this Nikki bird and where do I find her???
Is this who creepy creme had an affair with???
Nikki is sarah friend who apparently arent friends no more but she saying she cant see anything she knows or they will sue her

Reactions: 2
When my kids were 3 I felt I achieved a medal just getting them down for 11pm and the little sods were up at 5am - when I was 14 my curfew was 10pm lol my children are now 12 they have to be up around 6am and they go to bed at 10pm and I dont have to wake them they are up naturally so really it's down to the child in how they cope and how they get on in school - I dont watch the vlogs so I cant say about the girls but I know if I told my kids at 9pm its bedtime they would think I lost the plot and prob be up at 4am

Reactions: 4
I find it disgusting to watch little Jace with his food- give him a spoon/fork and teach him some skills you lazy mate. When he’s 3 and still eating with his fingers you’ll be questioning why!!! Start teaching him NOW. As for he’s sleeping- if he had a routine with designated nap times( both my children had this) he would sleep through the night but a nap just before bed what do you expect. On the plus note at least Jace is earning his keep!!!! Figure it out!!!

Careful. Sarah will be threatening to dox you to her 12 year old deluded ifam tomorrow. :ROFLMAO:
My claim to fame, the time omgeee famous Sarah ingham from her amazing not copied baby and me by Sarah outted me😂.

F926D087-C905-4B38-B41D-1883130B160C.jpeg
Update from bamboo bamboo

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Well done on your bamboo bowls and spoons, Lazy.
Only, last time I looked, mortgage lenders and solicitors weren't accepting bamboo bits and bats as payment 😢
Anyway, sterling effort. #soproud 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.