The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Sarah for real. Telling Isla £17 is a lot for a top and bottom of an outfit when she’s charging HOW MUCH for a t shirt. Not to mention that bleeping non jace doll

you think Sarah got Isabelle to do the bullying speech so all the haters leave Sarah alone??

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Is Sarah for real. Telling Isla £17 is a lot for a top and bottom of an outfit when she’s charging HOW MUCH for a t shirt. Not to mention that bleeping non jace doll

you think Sarah got Isabelle to do the bullying speech so all the haters leave Sarah alone??
She is not for real thinking it is to much for a top and bottom outfit for her own kid yet she wants to charge everybody else all sorts of money for ugly tat with her name on it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
so Chris and isla went to B&M , Chris says if she gets 12 out of 12 she gets a cool treat if she gets 10 out of 12 she gets an even cooler treat...sure that should be the other way round 🤣
I thought this and he left it in the vlog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
jesus look at all the twirls the ifam have bought her..idiots, i'd rather buy a homeless person a banquet

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not sure about all this Nikki stuff I can almost hear Sarah cackling from here !
Maybe she thought she could be SagathaChristie !!

• Haha
I’m really fed up with her and other youtubers/influencers begging for things they can easily afford. It’s disgusting, they’re taking money out of their followers hands and then have the gaul to sell them over priced merch.

Reactions: 7
Sarah looked like she was about to cry in the vlog tonight.
All is not well in the ingham household it seems!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The timing of all this is very suspicious given that it’s Sarah’s big launch Friday...

Reactions: 7
Glad some one else spotted that I notice it in the car when talking ,also Chris wasn’t in the vlog at the end wonder if he got packed of to mummy’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
jesus look at all the twirls the ifam have bought her..idiots, i'd rather buy a homeless person a banquet
She's going to be huge as you just know the urge to binge on them will be irresistible (not judging, I'm like it with Daim bars).

We've seen how territorial she is after EasterEggGate, I can assure you that nobody else is getting their hands on her Twirls*

* not a euphemism

Attachments

• Haha
Good! Karma is finally happening. Maybe Family Fizz named their baby as a prediction of what would happen to the Inghams.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5

But yet she is okay spending £200+ on celine dion tickets 😂😂😂

Good! Karma is finally happening. Maybe Family Fizz named their baby as a prediction of what would happen to the Inghams.🤷‍♀️
Now thats a conspiracy, quick call shane dawson to investigate

• Haha
She's going to be huge as you just know the urge to binge on them will be irresistible (not judging, I'm like it with Daim bars).

We've seen how territorial she is after EasterEggGate, I can assure you that nobody else is getting their hands on her Twirls*

* not a euphemism
She can have all the twirls she likes aslong as I never have to see her doing a nigella lawson over them ever again

She is sat there thinking she will ever get sponsored by Cadbury, surprised they haven't had a trip to Cadbury world yet. Sarah, keep away from Birmingham(no more primark trips either) , it was bad enough when I heard you had been to Drayton Manor, to be within a couple of miles of you made my tummy churn. Stay away far away, I feel for anyone that is local to them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.