The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant imagine him still wearing 0-3 months when he is 6 months and if he is that small I would be wanting him checked out with GP as something could be wrong or it could just be his forgetful mum wanting to act as if he is still a baby
My daughter was in 0-3 months when she was 6 months. But she was 5lb 4 at birth and really tiny. Jace was 8lb so no way will he be still this small and if he is I really hope he is being regularly checked by the health visitor. I had to get my daughter weighed every 2 weeks as she was on less than the 3rd percentile for weight. I never missed an appointment as I was desperate for her to get bigger

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Touch and go with the 5pm schedule now he's got a regular job on the side

😂 I have no idea why I read that as 'Gary Glitter bomb'. Although probably because it's in an Ingham thread 🙈
I'll understand completely if moderators delete my post with concerns that someone might act on that idea, but I'm just saying people send stuff in the post. Evidently enough to warrant someone setting up a company to fulfil demand for retribution 🤷🏻

Reactions: 2
What the point having a freezer if you dont use only in the summer you dam muppets what moon bean plant are you from.For God sake get that baby out that dam car seat let him roll around ,still going back to the freezer ifam can you buy us food as its empty we cant afford good food only slop always on the scrounge for something good job I just skip threw.eating apple he has no teeth I'm so surprised hes not choked yet i can see it coming but then again we never no

Reactions: 5
My daughter was in 0-3 months when she was 6 months. But she was 5lb 4 at birth and really tiny. Jace was 8lb so no way will he be still this small and if he is I really hope he is being regularly checked by the health visitor. I had to get my daughter weighed every 2 weeks as she was on less than the 3rd percentile for weight. I never missed an appointment as I was desperate for her to get bigger
Wasn't Jace on the lowest 'centile' as Sarah calls it 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m sure I remember someone saying here that they saw them somewhere and they were both small
Yes, when Unique Fam or whatever they are called saw the Minghams in IKEA they said they were shorter than they thought. They said Sarah was about 5 foot so Chris must be about 5 foot 5/7

#intruder! #isitgeorgeclooney #bewarethecoffeeman #nespressoisscaryAF
Can't believe poor Sarah thought her coffee machine was going to rob her! It must be terrifying to think George Clooney could come in and steal all back the free tit the IFAM gave you! And maybe even a sweaty beanie or two! #OMG

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well that’s sure a hell of a lot of crap in that cupboard for someone that does baby led weaning. Who cares if she does BLW I don’t give her flying pig how she chooses to feed her baby but why keep lying about it and make out she holy than though. Ffs! Get a grip Sarah your on your 4th child now.

Reactions: 12
They used to have that storage unit for their P.O. Box and said they were turning it in to a filming area... whatever happened to that
When they gave that up (Probs didn`t want to pay the fees) ,THAT should have been the time to shut the PO Box for good!! Come on Inghams!{Prove you have at least one moral bone in your bodies!

Reactions: 7
Creepys next rant -

Yo guys, so I heard through ma Bois some people been sayin I’m short man, no way fool! I’m tall as a giant man, just ask ifam innit. So many trolls man, cops comin for ya brap brap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Omg she says some girls gifted the pj's, her words after they are only £10 bargain, OK Sarah so here's a question please respond in a rant but you say £10 bargain so why did you not buy them then instead of hint for young ifam to buy them for you, if your next didn't have the size in stock it's easy ask at tills to have it ordered in especially. What gives you the right when you send your girls to private school get gifted holidays, sit in loads of money to hint knowing you will get your free bits, you have absolute no morals, you take take take you give nothing. You are pond life. Not indearing about you or your family. Absolute scavengers. Wake up ifam this family want your money nothing else. It's all about money.

What next little boo boo expecting lunch money by the other children because she feels intitled because of way she's been brought up.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well that was 16 mins I will never get back. Not only was it boring it was brain cell killing. So what Sarah downed her hot coffee, I need to down a bottle of vodka after watching that crap.

In previous vlogs I have been meaning to ask what is the deal putting a load of clean wet laundry on the kitchen floor. FFS get a laundry basket, tub or something to put it in. Gross, just plain old nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Creepy Ingham dishing out life advice to little kiddies again. Utter wanker. I think the girls must've overcome great fear to speak up about the way you really behave, Chris. And I dunno about needing to stop drinking coffee at night, but I do know you need to stop dipping your wick into women you're not married to 😐 Frig off, you duplicitous little hole.
Is that wet pavement/road we`re looking at? if it is ,he`s a bigger *ick than even we thought ,encouraging young kids to skate on a rail and land on wet ground?!Arghhhhhhhhh!.

Reactions: 3
Well that was 16 mins I will never get back. Not only was it boring it was brain cell killing. So what Sarah downed her hot coffee, I need to down a bottle of vodka after watching that crap.

In previous vlogs I have been meaning to ask what is the deal putting a load of clean wet laundry on the kitchen floor. FFS get a laundry basket, tub or something to put it in. Gross, just plain old nasty.
She will be hinting for a designer laundry basket now 🙈

• Haha
I reckon she's asking for freebies and ifam to sent her 0-3 so she can sell them on then when they ask why he didn't wear em she can go oh he grew out of that size. Tacky, trampy lot

• Haha
No dancing again and ignoring genuine looking comments asking why the girls aren’t at dance. Feel sorry for Isabelle her only bit of independence 😢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.