Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Anyone seen this?
Here's a derogatory comment for you, Shortle:

Your stock is shit. Your morals are shit. The Ingham family parents are shit. Oh, and you're a bit weird.

My details are:

ChrissyPoo

Australian Border Security
666 No Hell No Road
Wallaby Way, Sydney

No prizes for guessing who was straight on to 'love' that comment. Sad pair of women. You'd also think Shergar would have learnt her lesson after doxing a 13 year old child, but no.

View attachment 42133
Not Chris yet - guessing he's not had time to breathe again today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
‘5 month old shouts daddy’
Well of course he had to shout. With them all being that far out at sea leaving him all alone on the beach. How else would they have heard him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

String Man

VIP Member
Erm, I'm pretty sure the word you were looking for is frill.

Having said that, the timestamp perverts would probably agree with this description :sick:

1568987660368.png

"Isabelle sprained her ankle a few years ago" Give me fucking strength ...

1568987854191.png

🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

1568988113988.png
1568988188522.png

1568988328094.png
1568988441680.png

1568988366537.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

GeorgiaLucy

I know that her eyebrows where supposed to lighten a week after but there are literal chunks missing? Surely this can't be right?

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 17.21.13.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 17.21.44.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Naminé

Creepys next rant -

Yo guys, so I heard through ma Bois some people been sayin I’m short man, no way fool! I’m tall as a giant man, just ask ifam innit. So many trolls man, cops comin for ya brap brap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Ghost82

Chatty Member
The Ingham Family #58 Sarah has Dugger-self into a hole! #TheOffice

Apologies if this has already been suggested.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Hatshepsut

How personal do you think we can get? I fancy this T-shirt from the Sarah Says range of her inspirational twitter quotes. 😆
C8A3AEAB-EBFE-45E1-B454-718A1ABFCE7B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
The vile cow is on Instagram with more gifted items from another small company - saying how much she loves supporting small businesses.

You are NOT supporting small businesses if you don't put your hand in your grubby trackie pockets and pay for shit yourself!!!

Scummy tramp.

• Angry
  • Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
Imagine Sk8er boi sat in the local cop shop first thing on a dull, September, Sunday morning. Sobbing into his Chai Latte because someone on the Internet called him a 'one trick dick' 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Chris outside the police station! 🤣🤣 I bet he skated off like lightning after he’d filmed himself pretending to go in! 🤣🤣

Officer. How can I help you!

Chris. Sup fam?! They’re destroying my business man! I can’t even *allegedly* cheat on my wife and slide in people’s dms without them on my back! Y’know what I’m saying foo? It gets a bro down! We’ve got almost two million subscribers and I *allegedly* wrote an NDA on a napkin so sort it out for me bro!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Oh Sarah. We’ve seen the sexual messages your husband sent to young fans, we’ve seen your family trolling people on Twitter, we’ve seen you make empty threats of legal action, we’ve seen you sell a doll off your child, we’ve seen the way you capitalise on everything your children do, we’ve seen you leave your son on a beach by himself. We’re not criticising cause we’re ‘jealous’, it’s because you and your husband just keep fucking up and make excuses and shift the blame to other people rather than just admitting when you’ve done wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
He is disgusting. Dangling the police threats with a stick - how dare he tell his young audience that the police will arrest someone for speaking out against something they think is wrong on the internet?! Works well in his favour doesn’t it, scaring all his young ifam into keeping quiet the dirty pervert. I’m so bloody angry about this, these vloggers have SO much responsibility and yet he pulls a lie like this.

Well, Chris, this has had the total opposite effect on me. You don’t scare me - I will say what I want about you to who I want and I’m happy to provide my details to any “police investigation” 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Maisie842

VIP Member
WARNING: UNNECESSARILY LONG RANT (We need to all skype call each other!!)

So, have been having a little think re this police case investigation thing. Malicious communication/harassment, whatever they fancy going with at the time.

They are a business, and they are the product essentially, they're selling themselves in order to make money. We as the public view their product. We don't pay to watch, however the more views they receive has an impact on their business growth and money they receive as a result.

I would like to know how our opinions, on a product we're giving is any different to reviewing a tv show, film, book, politician, or anyone else in the public arena is against the law? You could at best argue that it's a morality issue, but its not illegal to give an opinion within the law.

The closest similarity to family vloggers that I can think of on mainstream tv is big brother. They literally have hoards of people congregating outside the house shouting their opinion about the behaviour of the housemates. This is not illegal. Why is our opinion illegal? Because you don't like it?

It always amazes me that these family vloggers are almost surprised that their own content is out there. We've not got our noses pressed up against your living room window!

As far as I can see from opinions on here and from other social media accounts. No threats, no racial or religious slurs, nothing indecent or grossly offensive. I don't doubt that there have been arrests to do with this situation, and pending cases that they can't talk about, however I very much doubt that those have anything to do with any such CRITICISM of you, and are to do with more serious offences against you.

If we're going back to when this all first came to light, why didn't the police visit Mrs Wilkes? She had some fairly strong points about you that she put out online? Why a legal letter? Was it that the police weren't interested? Was it that it wouldn't have been a criminal case, but rather a civil one??? 🤔

Your attempt at silencing people is scaremongering, and it's a tactic that rarely works, and in fact winds people up far more.

On the subject, perhaps not the best thing to mention the police in the threatening ways you do with a negative comment you receive with regards to the non situation to your young audience. The police should never be associated with fear, and you are coming across as a billy big bollocks to your young ifam. What message do you think that gives them? Don't dare question them because they're a big YouTube star springs to mind.

Wow, sorry this was way longer than it seemed in my head 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart

BattyBits

Chatty Member
So this weeks crash course in UK law...
It’s illegal to have an opinion differing to The Ingham Family.
It’s illegal to give an honest review of a shop.
It’s illegal to share information in the public domain-namely a news source.

All of the above carry ‘jail time’

But...
It’s legal to send sexual messages to youngsters when in a position of influence.
It’s legal to share images of innocent people stating they’re ‘wanted for serious ongoing crime’.

Rightio then!

• Heart
  • Haha

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
I fail to understand why Crustypher Ingram has responded so quickly and 'passionately' r.e. Halo Valeting, yet we had weeks of silence then an incredibly scripted NO HELL NO after the non-situation 🤯

#Guiltyyyyyyyyy

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
Hahahahah chris in the vlog ‘just in Bradford for an early appointment this morning’ pans the camera in an obvious-but-not-obvious way around to show he’s at the (very empty looking) police station. That’s it, I’m turning the vlog off. This is too much for a Monday 😂😭
Starting the vlog in the West Yorkshire Police station car park ready for his 'early morning appointment'. I can not stop laughing. Comedy gold. Absolute comedy gold 😂😂

I'm sure the officers took you seriously rocking up in your Ingham hoodie and pink back pack 😉

Cheers for the laugh, Chris 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

lemonandlime

VIP Member
I’m not fully immersed in the world of YouTube so does anyone else know which big YouTuber launched a side hustle around the time Jace was born and what it was?
I feel like so many of them have a beauty line of some sort .... or a fragrance even.
Imagine the possibilities! And who wouldn't want to smell like the Inghams?!
"Mist of Matalan"
"Essence of ASDA"
"OG Beanie Sweat"
"Unwashed Laundry."
"Dropped Towel"
"Baby on the Beach"
"Nappies 0-3"
And let's not forget the options for teenagers: "Jailbait" and "Underage" that come with Creepy's secret phone number etched into the bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Holy shit - with that clickbait title and the promise of a ranty Q and A, how can I not do a vlog breakdown today.

- The title... A 5 month old can't say "daddy". Enough said.

- Early appointment for Creepy. Happened to show a West Yorkshire Police sign. Is this a threat to certain people? (A certain raccoon). He's such a slimeball. Always has these nasty little indirect threats, like a little schoolgirl (don't get excited over little schoolgirls now, Chris). Filming inside a police station too - naughty naughty. Also very bizarre to have an appointment with the police (I'm guessing about their empty harassment claims) on a Sunday... Is somebody telling porkies? Did somebody just pop down for a little moan?

- Isabelle back to playing mum again. Making the girls breakfast.

- Do you not check the weather, Sarah? Everyone knew Sunday was going to be bad weather. If you actually stopped reading Tattle for 10 seconds and checked your local forecast, you could have planned your day better. But most things close at 4pm on a Sunday, and you don't rise from your pit till at least midday, so probably not much point anyway.

- Isabelle's reaction to Sarah saying the meeting went "so so so well". Really? What was the good news then? Chris finally admitted he's a dirty creep? No? Then there's no good news.

- "some of the questions require big sentences and I don't know how to write them out" ... Aww, it's ok Sarah. We know you're illiterate. Maybe Isla could help you. "Hey Isla, how do you spell tattle trolls?"

- Not sure what being competitive has to do with homeschooling. Very bizarre way to describe it. If that's what you teach your children to be like, then you've got huge issues. The only person they should be striving to be better than is themselves. Better than they were yesterday. You really have the wrong mindset here, Sarah. And you need to fix that before your girls end up as total brats because of it.

- Sarah trying so so hard not to lose her temper when talking about being compared to Family Fizz. Anddddd she lost it with the views 😂 which we've spoken about on here previously. Hi Sarah! 👋 You need to look at channel growth, love. How you've stayed stagnant since the non-situation, whilst Family Fizz (who hit a million after you) are now at over 2 million.

- Sarah, you told us about the rules and punishments for the girls. What about Chris? He's the naughtiest one in the household.

- Please put a bib on Jace, or wipe his face. It's giving me anxiety. Jesus. "Good boyyyyyyy" eating lots of sugar, destroying his tiny tummy. Wonderful parenting.

- Isla's never struggled with spellings, never had to revise for them and is now having to really work hard on them... That's because, although she may have found them easy, you never bothered putting the effort in as parents to help her understand them. It's not just about getting them right, it's about understanding them. You need both knowledge and understanding. But you're too dim and lazy to actually realise that and help your child. Glad to see you chose Isabelle to play the parent role again though - I'm sure those spellings would have been a struggle for you or Chris.

- Pitch black again. Another late night for the girls.

- Just as expected, Jace didn't say Daddy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42