The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to defend her but in all fairness to Sarah Isabelle does seem to come home from school ‘sick’ a lot only to act completely normal on the vlogs as soon as she’s home , I believe she gets it from Chris, can’t bare to listen to him do the whole ‘sorry about my voice I realise I sound awful speech’ 😒😒😒 also I’m convinced at this point he just refer to every cough, cold and sniffle as tonsillitis.
But would you want to be in school if you had a family all over YouTube and your step dad was outed as a perv. I definitely wouldn't

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She seems to be mentioning this home schooling thing a lot. Either she’s trolling or they are definitely planning on doing it.

Not suprised issy has a headache in that house ‘gooooood morning cheeky booiii’ and all the playing up to the camera

Genuinely worried for Isabelle lately she just seems a nervous wreck and it must be horrible for her

Reactions: 18
But would you want to be in school if you had a family all over YouTube and your step dad was outed as a perv. I definitely wouldn't

I’m not knocking her, Im saying I think it’s learned behaviour from him. It happened a lot before he was outed too. They’ve made behaviour like that easy for her I guess, especially him.

Reactions: 2
I recon thiers more to it and she is being bullied. Why would sarah say "this is why she needs home schooling" if it was just her being ill.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.