The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow another vlogger who had a baby girl around the same time that Sarah had Jace and she just seems so much more developed. I know babies all do things at their own time but the difference between the two babies is like night and day. This other baby is always having tummy time and is now starting to reach out for things and try rolling and has the cutest little arm and leg rolls. She just looks so much healthier and isn't constantly stuck in her car seat

Reactions: 10
Have we seen Jaces bedroom since hes been born? I bet its turned back into the dumping ground it was before they did it up.

Reactions: 23
Have we seen Jaces bedroom since hes been born? I bet its turned back into the dumping ground it was before they did it up.
They used to end the vlog in there room as well don’t do that anymore either, we haven’t even seen the dinning room for ages unless that’s Chris bedroom 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Full of all da toys and all the freebies from adoring I fam fans . Honest don’t know why they bothered to do a nursery in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They used to have that storage unit for their P.O. Box and said they were turning it in to a filming area... whatever happened to that

Reactions: 3
They used to have that storage unit for their P.O. Box and said they were turning it in to a filming area... whatever happened to that
That’s probably full too of all they are gifted 🙊😂🤪

They used to end the vlog in there room as well don’t do that anymore either, we haven’t even seen the dinning room for ages unless that’s Chris bedroom 😂
They used the dining room last week when granny and grandpa came for dinner, lil boo boo showed her charming table manners by wearing a burrito on her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just been thinking, since they run such a busy lifestyle 🙄 what with all the business needs that come with the lifestyle and now doing all the merch themselves and they don’t even have an office! Let alone all the things that get sent to them surely you would prioritise having a separate space for editing and all the things that come with running a business. Ah I forgot though she can’t even remember to buy a pair of shoes for herself let alone think about running a successful business!
They still use the babies room as an office, I am 99% sure of it. After we saw them make vlogs about doing up the nursery you never see them use it.

I'm just waiting for them to announce that a Chris Ingham sex doll is coming out next and will be available from Mary Shortle for Christmas.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I follow another vlogger who had a baby girl around the same time that Sarah had Jace and she just seems so much more developed. I know babies all do things at their own time but the difference between the two babies is like night and day. This other baby is always having tummy time and is now starting to reach out for things and try rolling and has the cutest little arm and leg rolls. She just looks so much healthier and isn't constantly stuck in her car seat
Is that little Anthem? He rolls are to die for 🥰

Reactions: 2
It’ll be interesting to see what she does with the baby clothes as he grows out of them, especially the gifted ones. There are several items, Disney sock shoe things and loads of hats and sets that ifam sent when he was born that I have never once seen him in, he must have more clothes than he’s had days to wear them. Lots of the sent things would still have tags on.

Now I doubt she’s saving them all up in case she has another baby and it’s a boy so where are they all?

We know that if they were going to the charity shop or to a friend as would most people do, we would have a mega vlog about her sorting it all out and being soooo kind and inspirational!

I’d absolutely love to find her eBay account, I bet you anything it’s not just pop sockets being sent out...
He's a tiny baby, remember. Sarah said last week his 6 - 9 clothes should fit him by next spring (when he's 1). Plenty of time to wear the newborn clothes sent by the ifam 😉

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
He's a tiny baby, remember. Sarah said last week his 6 - 9 clothes should fit him by next spring (when he's 1). Plenty of time to wear the newborn clothes sent by the ifam 😉
Has she ever actually showed us the sizes on his clothes though? I don't know why, but I reckon it is bullshit that he wears 0 to 3 month clothes still. It's just attention seeking weirdness

Reactions: 15
Has she ever actually showed us the sizes on his clothes though? I don't know why, but I reckon it is bullshit that he wears 0 to 3 month clothes still. It's just attention seeking weirdness
She's shown us a few times but I wouldn't say those sizes fit him. Half the time his trousers don't reach his ankles and his tops look too tight

Reactions: 9
Apart from all the other reasons we have already mentioned, Sarah complains a lot about him being 'fussy' and yes, we do see him being grumpy fairly often but wouldn't you be? Not being allowed the freedom to move about and exercise. It is probably causing him gut issues too.
Poor Jace. 'Course he's fussy. How's he going to digest a chicken dipper all scrunched up like that? 🤔 😢

Found him, might need a bike pump though 😂🤣🤪
Was that photo taken in their 'secret garden' around the back?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Agreed. I've 3, lightest was 8lb born (was Jace just over 8lb?). Non of them wore tiny baby or newborn. Straight into 0 - 3 and grown out in weeks.

Anyone remember the winter romper suit she had Isla wearing when they were last in New York. Sure she said it was age 3 and Isla must've been 5 if not 6. Looked like an overgrown toddler

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agreed. I've 3, lightest was 8lb born (was Jace just over 8lb?). Non of them wore tiny baby or newborn. Straight into 0 - 3 and grown out in weeks.

Anyone remember the winter romper suit she had Isla wearing when they were last in New York. Sure she said it was age 3 and Isla must've been 5 if not 6. Looked like an overgrown toddler
My son was 11lb born, my husband had to nip out to Tesco and get baby grows in 3-6 as none of the clothes we bought fit him!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.