The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The food she feeds him is awful. Carrots, apple ect. For someone who didn't want to give him food till 6 months she's proper going for it now.

Reactions: 8
Omg so funny Sarah saying they don’t go into the freezer much then saying they only go in the freezer for vegetables 😂 Says it all doesn’t it !
They never cook at home so they have no need for food in the freezer !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The food she feeds him is awful. Carrots, apple ect. For someone who didn't want to give him food till 6 months she's proper going for it now.
True, she should stick to Happy Meals. Easier to hold the skinny chips and nuggets.

She could send Chris to get it and maybe he can pick up an application form while he’s there, I could see him behind the counter.
If they can’t afford the kids dance fees that might help....

Assuming they haven’t been kicked out that is 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they’re now handling the merch and therefore people’s personal details, do they need to have some form of GDPR policy?
They should have a privacy policy and a privacy notice - as a business they should also have an outward facing privacy notice also. So should Shortle's shop of horrors... love to see what they do actually have!!

Reactions: 5
I’ve no idea how tall Creepy actually is and I’ve always assumed that he was quite short. I do remember that when he was prancing around in Izzy’s size 6 unicorn sliders, on holiday, they looked a bit big for him.

FD43AD54-8769-4AD3-AB63-7B3D0C6E3012.jpeg

What a fine figure of a man he is, a short, badly ageing, rapidly balding, dyed-haired mummy’s boy who tries to act like a gangsta. I bet he’s the laughing stock of young and old alike in his local area and I’m hoping that he’s told this on a regular basis with some good old true Yorkshire bluntness thrown in. 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Doesn't seem to be in Saturday vlogs now either, so looking like wednesday is his day off 🤙
Remember some days he doesn't have time to breathe. So he's doing the 5:2 breathing plan where you abstain for 5 days and then spend the other 2 days catching up!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’ll be interesting to see what she does with the baby clothes as he grows out of them, especially the gifted ones. There are several items, Disney sock shoe things and loads of hats and sets that ifam sent when he was born that I have never once seen him in, he must have more clothes than he’s had days to wear them. Lots of the sent things would still have tags on.

Now I doubt she’s saving them all up in case she has another baby and it’s a boy so where are they all?

We know that if they were going to the charity shop or to a friend as would most people do, we would have a mega vlog about her sorting it all out and being soooo kind and inspirational!

I’d absolutely love to find her eBay account, I bet you anything it’s not just pop sockets being sent out...
Thrown in the garage probably

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m leaning more towards the theory they were asked to leave.
Sarah and Chris both loved the girls being involved in dance. Very odd to take them all out after being asked to leave taking them out of gymnastics last year.

Sarah can you let us know did you jump or were you pushed please 😬 you were pushed right 😐
If you could just drop it into a vlog and let us know that would be brilliant 😎
I just thought did Chris film the last show and put it o to one of the vlogs as I know when we used to watch our daughter weren’t even aloud to film even for our own personal memories we had to buy a the dvd

Reactions: 6
I live near them (unfortunately) 🙄 so I’ve seen them a fair bit. I’d say lazy is around 5”6 she must be around that as I’m 5”4 and she’s taller than me, and creepy I’d say 5”9/10 as he’s slightly taller than my hubby.
Feel free to correct us tho Sarah/Chris 👋🏼
Mate tomorrow’s video will discuss their heights

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My daughter used to do dance and it used to cost us a fortune so god knows how much it cost to have 3 girls taking part a costume for a show could easy be around 50 quid. I think money is starting to get tight for them I know they still earn alright but look at the pay out they have mortgage , private school for two girls and probably had a nice taxbill to pay 😉
Not sure on tax bill probably tax dodging I don't believe they declare everything they earn

Reactions: 5
I’ve no idea how tall Creepy actually is and I’ve always assumed that he was quite short. I do remember that when he was prancing around in Izzy’s size 6 unicorn sliders, on holiday, they looked a bit big for him.

View attachment 42432

What a fine figure of a man he is, a short, badly ageing, rapidly balding, dyed-haired mummy’s boy who tries to act like a gangsta. I bet he’s the laughing stock of young and old alike in his local area and I’m hoping that he’s told this on a regular basis with some good old true Yorkshire bluntness thrown in. 😆
I’m in hysterics. The Inghams are the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Please if you are reading this Sarah take poor baby Jace out of his chair his car seat the jumperoo let him lie on the floor and stretch and roll and play ! He was getting fussy because he was sick of being stuck in the same place !!
That baby has spent far too much time in a car seat !!
But then he can't watch baby sensory! Glued to a screen start them out early!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg so funny Sarah saying they don’t go into the freezer much then saying they only go in the freezer for vegetables 😂 Says it all doesn’t it !
They never cook at home so they have no need for food in the freezer !!
I go in my freezer every day. I don't understand how you can avoid when you've a large family 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
The vlog had a weird vibe. very short and no Chris again. He won't admit to it but I hope you had a tit day at work 👋

Sarah seems to be on edge, thinking the shadow was an intruder.

Thicko Princess Delonge feeding the baby apple without softening it first :rolleyes:

Not sure why Isabelle's phone was blurred. Seemed a bit odd to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.