The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son was 11lb born, my husband had to nip out to Tesco and get baby grows in 3-6 as none of the clothes we bought fit him!
Oh bless! Similar to mine, My first was nearly 9lb and i had only bought newborn size assuming that’s all I needed so it was all 6-7lbs and nothing fit at all

Reactions: 3
Has she ever actually showed us the sizes on his clothes though? I don't know why, but I reckon it is bullshit that he wears 0 to 3 month clothes still. It's just attention seeking weirdness
I cant imagine him still wearing 0-3 months when he is 6 months and if he is that small I would be wanting him checked out with GP as something could be wrong or it could just be his forgetful mum wanting to act as if he is still a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think from fan photos they both look to be around 5 foot 5/6. Chris definitely isn’t tall

Reactions: 3
Creepy Ingham dishing out life advice to little kiddies again. Utter wanker. I think the girls must've overcome great fear to speak up about the way you really behave, Chris. And I dunno about needing to stop drinking coffee at night, but I do know you need to stop dipping your wick into women you're not married to 😐 Frig off, you duplicitous little hole.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m sure the Ingham P.O. Box was removed as the company owning the site got rid of them after the “non situation” there were rumours that some ifam had sent fish in the post and it stunk. The inghams claimed the P.O. Box place had gone bust and closed down but it hadn’t. They changed it be sent to their own address.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Creepy Ingham dishing out life advice to little kiddies again. Utter wanker. I think the girls must've overcome great fear to speak up about the way you really behave, Chris. And I dunno about needing to stop drinking coffee at night, but I do know you need to stop dipping your wick into women you're not married to 😐 Frig off, you duplicitous little hole.
Fear of the unknown??? its a bloody rail mate

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sure the Ingham P.O. Box was removed as the company owning the site got rid of them after the “non situation” there were rumours that some ifam had sent fish in the post and it stunk. The inghams claimed the P.O. Box place had gone bust and closed down but it hadn’t. They changed it be sent to their own address.
Oh my! Aren’t they concerned that the same would happen at their house?! I could never let my children sit down and open potential hate mail

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I cant imagine him still wearing 0-3 months when he is 6 months and if he is that small I would be wanting him checked out with GP as something could be wrong or it could just be his forgetful mum wanting to act as if he is still a baby
Didn't she say a couple of weeks back he's just fitting into 0 - 3 now and he's coming up for 6 months

I think from fan photos they both look to be around 5 foot 5/6. Chris definitely isn’t tall
Isn't Sarah about 5ft 1 and Chris around 5ft 7

Reactions: 2
Didn't she say a couple of weeks back he's just fitting into 0 - 3 now and he's coming up for 6 months
I know he was 13lb 6 when they went on their last holiday as they weighed him on the airport scales 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She said the other week when gifted a 3-6 months outfit that it wouldn’t fit him then the next day he was wearing it and it fit fine. Maybe a bit on the small side. All this newborn/0-3 is just bs about her weird obsession with small babies/children.

Reactions: 6
I’m surely not the only one who can’t stand how she pronounces “project” amongst many other words 🙈

• Haha
Oh my! Aren’t they concerned that the same would happen at their house?! I could never let my children sit down and open potential hate mail
Firstly, Lazy & Creepy, I am NOT condoning anyone doing this to you ✋🏻 BUT...
I knew a woman who sent a guy a glitter bomb letter from Glitter Retribution after she found out he was married 🙈🙈🙈 I have no idea what happened, but I guess it was extremely messy and I have no idea how he explained it to his wife 😬
Just my memory of something unwanted turning up at someone's address. Please don't send me to jail, fam.

• Haha
  • Wow
Vlog still not up?
Touch and go with the 5pm schedule now he's got a regular job on the side

Firstly, Lazy & Creepy, I am NOT condoning anyone doing this to you ✋🏻 BUT...
I knew a woman who sent a guy a glitter bomb letter from Glitter Retribution after she found out he was married 🙈🙈🙈 I have no idea what happened, but I guess it was extremely messy and I have no idea how he explained it to his wife 😬
Just my memory of something unwanted turning up at someone's address. Please don't send me to jail, fam.
😂 I have no idea why I read that as 'Gary Glitter bomb'. Although probably because it's in an Ingham thread 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They still use a PO box but have probably paid to get it redirected to the house.

1568910052323.png

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.