The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they gave that up (Probs didn`t want to pay the fees) ,THAT should have been the time to shut the PO Box for good!! Come on Inghams!{Prove you have at least one moral bone in your bodies!
If they genuinely didn’t want their young fans to send them gifts firstly they wouldn’t display their PO Box and secondly they’d thank the sender privately, the fact that they put all these gifts on their videos then Sarah occasionally adds ‘guys you really don’t have to send us things’ so the young watchers of course want to do the same and see their gift on their videos... so as well as spending a massively overpriced amount for their merchandise they do also encourage gift sending. They have that much plastic tat and fast fashion she absolutely must gift or sell it on.

Baby boy bundle 0-3 months..... I can just see it now!

I’d feel awful if a child had either spent their own money or money their parents had worked hard for on something that none of them even need!

But then this is the family charging their devoted fans £20 for a video message, that one absolutely shows they have zero shame when it comes to taking their fans money 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well that vlog was boring as hell how they get so many views is beyond me 🤦‍♀️ Why don’t they cut the vlogs down to 2 or 3 a week like other family channels its not like they get there views from there recents videos the one today has been up nearly 2 hours and only has 10k which is quite low considering they are supposedly have 1.2 mil subs 😂

Reactions: 9
Yes, when Unique Fam or whatever they are called saw the Minghams in IKEA they said they were shorter than they thought. They said Sarah was about 5 foot so Chris must be about 5 foot 5/7
I live near them (unfortunately) 🙄 so I’ve seen them a fair bit. I’d say lazy is around 5”6 she must be around that as I’m 5”4 and she’s taller than me, and creepy I’d say 5”9/10 as he’s slightly taller than my hubby.
Feel free to correct us tho Sarah/Chris 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey Sarah 👋 I'm completely down with baby led weaning.

But the apple - you're supposed to stew it to soften. Not give big chunks to a 5 month old with no teeth

Absolutely gobsmacked at how clueless she is

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Another week with no wednesday night dance. Do we think they got kicked out?

Reactions: 16
Sees the coffee machine in the reflection of her oven...

THERES AN INTRUDER IN MY HOUSE

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sarah was out of breath the whole vlog. Try exercising hun. I would say cut down on the sugar too, but I know you're not used to sugar.

Reactions: 7
I’m starting to think they were asked to leave like they were asked to leave gymnastics last year 😐
Really unfair on the girls but I can understand why. I don’t think I’d want Chris and his antics linked to my studio either 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
My daughter used to do dance and it used to cost us a fortune so god knows how much it cost to have 3 girls taking part a costume for a show could easy be around 50 quid. I think money is starting to get tight for them I know they still earn alright but look at the pay out they have mortgage , private school for two girls and probably had a nice taxbill to pay 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey Sarah 👋 I'm completely down with baby led weaning.

But the apple - you're supposed to stew it to soften. Not give big chunks to a 5 month old with no teeth

Absolutely gobsmacked at how clueless she is
I did baby led weaning and there is no way I would give a hard apple to a baby with no teeth !! She is completely clueless

My daughter used to do dance and it used to cost us a fortune so god knows how much it cost to have 3 girls taking part a costume for a show could easy be around 50 quid. I think money is starting to get tight for them I know they still earn alright but look at the pay out they have mortgage , private school for two girls and probably had a nice taxbill to pay 😉

I’m leaning more towards the theory they were asked to leave.
Sarah and Chris both loved the girls being involved in dance. Very odd to take them all out after being asked to leave taking them out of gymnastics last year.

Sarah can you let us know did you jump or were you pushed please 😬 you were pushed right 😐
If you could just drop it into a vlog and let us know that would be brilliant 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please if you are reading this Sarah take poor baby Jace out of his chair his car seat the jumperoo let him lie on the floor and stretch and roll and play ! He was getting fussy because he was sick of being stuck in the same place !!
That baby has spent far too much time in a car seat !!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m leaning more towards the theory they were asked to leave.
Sarah and Chris both loved the girls being involved in dance. Very odd to take them all out after being asked to leave taking them out of gymnastics last year.

Sarah can you let us know did you jump or were you pushed please 😬 you were pushed right 😐
If you could just drop it into a vlog and let us know that would be brilliant 😎
Cue the 'We've just got back from dance' coming soon..

• Haha
Cue the 'We've just got back from dance' coming soon..
You just know Sarah is hoping people will keep banging on about what Jace is eating for yet another thread 🤣🤣
At least it takes the attention from the stuff they’re trying to stop people noticing.

The Jace/MacDonalds upload shows she enjoys goading you all 😂 get them talking about jace’s diet over and over again and they might not mention anything else.

Sorry Sarah, people are always gonna bring it back to the real issues 😉

Your husband is trash....
His mummy ratted him out....
You’ve been asked to leave yet another after school activity because, your husband is trash 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.