The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Quiet on the gram, busy skating in the Dam, baby eating all the junk he can

From buying junk to eating junk,

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes. He used an old photo of Sarah with cold sores on The ifam store on Instagram to announce new mech is coming soon. Surely he could have found a better picture of her?
It was before she had sausage fingers aswell, she still has her wedding ring on! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yesterday I stumbled onto Mumsnet, today it appears I'm at the dentist 😂

(Not policing the topic of conversation, it's just funny to me)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yesterday I stumbled onto Mumsnet, today it appears I'm at the dentist 😂

(Not policing the topic of conversation, it's just funny to me)
Parenting tip. Wean the child before braces go on. Good way to lose a nipple otherwise. Could land you in hospital. Hospitals are full of wheelchairs 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I was just thinking on yesterday's vlog that Isla's teeth look quite yellow. I'm sure she doesn't brush them enough given the amount of sugar she eats.
It's the mixture of baby teeth against new teeth coming in. Permanent teeth has more dentin in which is slightly yellow, but can look very yellow against baby teeth which are whiter.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The house thing confuses me a little. They didn’t set up Ingham family LTD until June 2017 according to companies house. They moved into that house in 2018 did they? ( I didn’t watched when they got the house)

If so, usually to get a mortgage you need at least two years of accounts to prove a regular income, so that makes me think they paid it off in full maybe? No mortgage company would have given them a mortgage with one year of accounts from YouTube as it’s not guaranteed income???

I think it’s clear why Sarah hasn’t left Chris to be honest. She wouldn’t manage all those children if she did and it would fall onto Isabelle to help constantly. The girls had chocolate milkshake, chocolate muffin and ice cream from what we saw. Chris must have got back very late if was that dark and no buses. All is definitely not well in that family and I’m sure the tattlers will be to blame

Edit. Is Sarah actually selling merch that says GIRL POWER - hahahahahaha sorry but that’s almost as bad as if she called herself a girl boss. She’s not got an ounce of girl power
Don’t forget though, Chris had his deluxe car valeting company 😉 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just on the subject of S&C taking very little responsibility for the quality of the girls' diet and the health of their teeth - ABD CORRECT ME if I'm wrong - but isn't this a mouthful of junior fillings?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Just on the subject of S&C taking very little responsibility for the quality of the girls' diet and the health of their teeth - ABD CORRECT ME if I'm wrong - but isn't this a mouthful of junior fillings?
I got to the grand old age of 38 without having a filling

Reactions: 3
Who's teeth are they?

I've always had crap teeth. Currently got a dying wisdom tooth at the moment :( . But still never got my first filling until 25.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.