The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now you guys say it, Issy’s reaction wasn’t that of huge surprise was it? Now I’m wondering if that was all a huge clickbait acting moment.

Reactions: 10
Abrupt end to the vlog. Another row perchance? 😂
I noticed when they were in Barcelona and Chris had been playing out all day on his roller skates that the vlog on that day ended abruptly too and Chris was nowhere to be seen next day. He must get a good telling off from Sarah for being so immature.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine walking through Amsterdam minding your business, when suddenly you see a grown man wearing a beanie in summer weather, skating/falling down an alleyway with cameras everywhere. What a sight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They are very quiet on social media again today also in most of vlogs you are only getting glimpses of the place there staying. With haven’t seen nothing at all 🤷‍♀️ I really think some think has been said to them

I can’t believe she be in year 3 in sept it’s going to be such a shocked to her hopefully her teachers will pick all this up and have good talking to,to them twits
Year 3 wow!!! My son has just finished year 3. Not being nasty but she seems miles behind the year 3s i know!! Thought she was about year 1 going to 2.

Reactions: 13
I noticed when they were in Barcelona and Chris had been playing out all day on his roller skates that the vlog on that day ended abruptly too and Chris was nowhere to be seen next day. He must get a good telling off from Sarah for being so immature.
Probably because Sarah's actually had to act like a parent for a day without her child slave around to do everything. So when child slave comes home, he gets a black eye 😉

Year 3 wow!!! My son has just finished year 3. Not being nasty but she seems miles behind the year 3s i know!! Thought she was about year 1 going to 2.
My son is the same age as Isla. Going into Year 3. Definitely more mature than Isla.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agreed with all your points 😊 except this one (only because it's the Minghams). Their diet is horrendous and not suitable for a baby.

If they were having a healthy cooked meal with lots of fresh produce, then yes - it's definitely a case of eating what they eat. Jace could (when he's actually ready) enjoy some of their veg etc. But when eating what the Minghams eat means garlic bread. Just no. Hell no ( 😉 ).

Ps. Baby cereal/porridge is a con (in my eyes). If you want to give a baby this, buy some oats and add some homemade fruit puree 😊 (or pieces of fruit for a baby a little older) much cheaper.

Jace is definitely not ready for food yet. It's very unsafe. My children's baby books have a "first food" section. Imagine them having a baby book for Jace, and putting "cheesy bread stick and garlic bread". I just can't get over the stupidity of them.
I am not sure what to think about weaning really
When my Son was a baby he was so poorly he couldnt feed without getting breathless and turning blue
it was decided at 2 weeks old to feed him solid food through a tube He was in hospital and was closely monitored
No one ever said there was a risk to his Kidneys or other organs
I guess if its for medical reasons it is fine but the Minghams sail a bit close to the wind with baby Jace.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Imagine walking through Amsterdam minding your business, when suddenly you see a grown man wearing a beanie in summer weather, skating/falling down an alleyway with cameras everywhere. What a sight 😂
Dont forget the woooohooooing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably because Sarah's actually had to act like a parent for a day without her child slave around to do everything. So when child slave comes home, he gets a black eye 😉

My son is the same age as Isla. Going into Year 3. Definitely more mature than Isla.
My youngest boy will also be starting Y3 this September, I’d never put them at the same age, I thought she was Y1 going into Y2. I don’t know if my sons classmates are mature for their age but some of the girls in his class you’d say were years older!

Reactions: 3
it was after allegations came out that they spoke about dream house with stables 😂😂😂( dreaming on that one) and again marketing house because they said it had become to unsafe to live there. My opinions on this even at time was in the area they had moved too there are some beautiful houses on a grander scale why not buy one of those instead of the house they bought if they wanted bigger house and garden, secondly when they moved out of rental Chris banged on so much about it not being last time we saw house and he was in middle of tying things up, very clearly he wasn't in position to purchase house so why all of a sudden could they afford a house with land and stables, just talking out of their asses as usual no other houses were ever mentioned and they quickly took house of market knowing they couldn't afford to move. Yes they earn money but its all tied up in school fees, shopping, bills, and birthday and Christmas pressies. They've probably no savings and they don't have a regular income it all depends on views. There was never any house move and they probably didn't go for viewing if they did it was to have a nose. They are talk, they lie, they live in fantasy world.
I thought it was, thanks for the added Information I refuse to go back and watch.

I actually thought the current house was quite a hasty purchase if I’m honest. Didn’t they buy off plan too?
For a 5 bedroom house it is poorly laid out. Terribly sized lounge and a toilet under the stairs which is very odd.
I will admit the garden is quite a good size for a new build but then it’s not like they ever make use of it.
No entertaining family/parties or BBQS with the very friendly neighbours. Also didn’t the kids want a trampoline at some point?
I reckon because they got a super huge discount with miller homes they were restricted about what they could get.

I think someone needs Photoshop lessons,
Learn how to use your clone tool you utter bellend :ROFLMAO:
It’s a screenshot from the vlog so probably not that easy for him to clone. But year the non situation has obviously affected her. Or did she always have it

Reactions: 4
Would you even bother telling him off if you were Sarah? Surely nothing he does now is any surprise. I mean sure he probably denied any cheating even though it’s obvious; but surely calling him out is futile at this point. He’s destined to be a creep forever.

And that is saying a lot as girls can tend to be more independent (not all)
I have a niece the same age and she hates us doing things for her she is always saying I can do that myself, or I don’t need any help thank you , Isla is like a five year old , totally the parents fault tho no shade at her .
I can never forgive Sarah for that video where she said to the Internet, that Esme was slower than Isla and needed extra help blah blah 😡
Even if that was true then you wouldn’t say it ffs I never liked Sarah but that blew my mind .

Reactions: 14
I call total BS on the whole ‘friend’ story.
Perhaps the friends family didn’t want to be filmed or even associated with the Inghams.
Why then would they use this in the thumbnail....oh wait CLICKBAIT!

Also does anyone really believe that skating was the only thing Chris was doing?

I’m telling you if we were on a family holiday and my partner wanted to go off on his own skating all day there would be hell to pay!

Reactions: 21
Perhaps the friends family didn’t want to be filmed or even associated with the Inghams.
Why then would they use this in the thumbnail....oh wait CLICKBAIT!

Also does anyone really believe that skating was the only thing Chris was doing?

I’m telling you if we were on a family holiday and my partner wanted to go off on his own skating all day there would be hell to pay!
He was probably meeting up with some girls.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
He was probably meeting up with some girls.
Yeh exactly after what he did how could you ever trust him again , I’d be following him if only to see (I’m a nosey sod)
But to be fair he’d have been kicked to the kerb I couldn’t forgive that or trust !

So he says that day in Amsterdam was the "best day ever". That whole making memories speil is such bullshit.
He went all that way and spent hours on his bike to skate on some rails?? Probably could have done that where we was already...... Also why would you only show videos of you falling over whilst skating and not the ones of him nailing it? The type of person he is you would think the first thing he would want to do is show off his skillz.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So he says that day in Amsterdam was the "best day ever". That whole making memories speil is such bullshit.
He went all that way and spent hours on his bike to skate on some rails?? Probably could have done that where we was already...... Also why would you only show videos of you falling over whilst skating and not the ones of him nailing it? The type of person he is you would think the first thing he would want to do is show off his skillz.
I thought he said some brilliant project of all his video skating was coming out on his birthday. Wasn’t that weeks ago?

• Haha
I actually think Esme is becoming more of an attention seeker than Isla. Sarah said Esme didn’t used to appear as much because she didn’t want to when in my opinion she’s much more of a show off ( in a nice way but loves being on camera)

It was pretty tit that Sarah made Isla feel like her going into the sea with her was some big chore when Sarah should enjoy doing stuff like that with them
I was more meaning that they haven’t set her up nor supported her in the fact she isn’t the baby of the family any more.. she seemed to love to read, and one thing I did like was sarah sitting down and reading with them & yet over the summer there’s been nothing of the sort. Even in New York, Isla was looking at and reading all the info etc..
I do think that it is a similar experience for both Esme and even Isabelle, more so not even just with Jace being born but the total readjustment of lifestyle from going here there and everywhere with a positive (pineapple) attitude, to what seems to be a little like a joke. And it’s sad because it’s the girls lives that have been altered, that it definitely shouldn’t be a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.