The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plot twist,
Mr Ingham admitted to stuffing his face with hash cakes đŸ€Șon a day out in the city,
on arriving back to the family residence erm dungilow ,
The wife a Mrs Sarah Ingham proceeded to lose patience with her tit faced husband and punched him in the eye she admitted to being in a frazzled state due to the stress of being a single mother for the day and said she hadn’t partaken of the said cakes ,
although the officer attending noted that she may have already eaten some judging by the state of her eyebrows which couldn’t possibly have been drawn on by a sober individual.
The loud ruckus resulted in the eviction of the family from the said dungilow and they are currently heading home ,
which could be a while in Mr Ingham’s case as his wife told him to get on his bike
He was also cautioned regarding his abuse of public property ,
In his defence mr ingham said I didn’t know hitting a public pavement with your face was a crime ?
everyone resident in the dungalows came out to wave them off 👏
one was heard to say thank duck for that , that laugh is worse than a cockerel 🐓

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I could do a little cry. Breadstick, garlic bread and now ice cream. Some people do not deserve children. Though I suppose why get him used to fruits and vegetables during the weaning stage when he'll not see another one til he leaves home and starts cooking for himself... 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't think they got a good discount at all, according to house prices on their street they bought it for ÂŁ400k.
Just a quick question-how on earth did they get a mortgage for £400k or was it paid cash. That’s very expensive for Bradford.

Reactions: 3
No, don't be silly.

The muffin was breakfast and the ice cream was lunch. They didn't show dinner as they had it at gone 11pm when Creepy returned. I think they had pot noodles. Jace chose Beef & Tomato.
lol!! The last bit has got me pissing myself laughing

Reactions: 4
No, don't be silly.

The muffin was breakfast and the ice cream was lunch. They didn't show dinner as they had it at gone 11pm when Creepy returned. I think they had pot noodles. Jace chose Beef & Tomato.
Don't forget the garlic bread!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just a quick question-how on earth did they get a mortgage for £400k or was it paid cash. That’s very expensive for Bradford.
They were raking it in with sponsorships when they got the mortgage. I'd imagine that's how they did it. They couldn't have had a huge deposit though - or it seems unrealistic anyway, so they are probably on some sort of housing scheme đŸ€·

Reactions: 3
No, don't be silly.

He did want Bombay Bad boy named after his dad, but it cost 10p more in Lidl and they don't have that kind of money anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I haven’t watched today’s vlog yet, but it’s titled “Mystery Guest Arrives to Surprise Isabelle”... could it be her dad?!?
I doubt it... more likely to be Prinny Woo.
Oh blimey, going on past form I thought the "mystery guest" was going to be her period. I wouldn't put it past them. Thank goodness it was just an imaginary friend instead. :rolleyes::oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think they used help to buy as first time buyers.

Also their house builder is well known to hide discounts on land registry, they fiddle it behind the scenes so on land registry the full amount shows, but a transaction has taken place between the housebuilder and buyer separately. It’s all a big fiddle to keep house prices inflated 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They were raking it in with sponsorships when they got the mortgage. I'd imagine that's how they did it. They couldn't have had a huge deposit though - or it seems unrealistic anyway, so they are probably on some sort of housing scheme đŸ€·
I wonder if they are just paying the interest at the moment for the house ? Also I might be the only one here but I did like there old rental house better, I know it was smaller but it had more of a family vibe and felt more cosy to me and the view from the house was a lot better. These new houses seems to be all on top of each other đŸ€·â€â™€ïž

Reactions: 12
Anyone notice they blurred a woman's face out while talking about Isla wearing arm bands (I've never heard that rule before about children under 120cm have to wear armbands! My godson who is 4 has been swimming since he was 6 months old and would throw a fit about having to wear them!) Anyway, they blurred the woman's face but not her child's! đŸ€Šâ€â™€ïžđŸ€Šâ€â™€ïž

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So basically Sarah had a duck off ice cream and teased her poor baby with it before letting him face plant it. Isabelle saw her friend (I do think its someone there.. best friend no, but another girl she knows none the less) but wasn't actually allowed to go off with said friend, because she had to play daddy to the 2 little ones. Chris is on a family holiday and fucked off to the dam to put his m&m sized bollocks on a bar and make it look thrilling...And he was DEFFO there with someone else, if you look back at the closing skating scene by the rails he keeps looking at somebody.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if they are just paying the interest at the moment for the house ? Also I might be the only one here but I did like there old rental house better, I know it was smaller but it had more of a family vibe and felt more cosy to me and the view from the house was a lot better. These new houses seems to be all on top of each other đŸ€·â€â™€ïž
My nan used to sing a song lol

Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes made of ticky tacky
Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes all the same,
There's a pink one and a green one
And a blue one and a yellow one
And they're all made out of ticky tacky
And they all look just the same.

That’s what she thought of new houses
I don’t mind them .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
"Isabelle hates surprises... she hates them"
Sarah needs to be more specific.

Which surprises does she hate Mum?

The ones where she gets to go on yet another holiday? The one where her best friend arrived to keep her company?

Or ...

Your husband hiding under her bed, jumping out and pulling the duvet off her? Your husband creeping round in the dark outside a caravan (not the chavavan), sticking his head through her bedroom window and scaring the shite out of her? Your husband 'pranking' her with the cold water tap so it sprays over her t-shirt?

The Devil is in the detail, hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Remember when they bought the house and left everything behind, even the kids coats, food in the cupboards to start “a fresh” so wasteful.

They ordered sofas without getting the room measurements and one of them didn’t fit in the living room and is stuck in the kitchen 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I was actually almost wetting myself in the other days vlog vlog where lazy and esme scoffed down two gigantic muffins an called it a blooming “treat” like yeah alright love keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night (even though.. you don’t.. at all.... because you have the inability to put your baby in a routine.... or cant be bothered.... either way.. besides the point) they vlog for a solid 5 minutes any time they eat a vegetable which has been like twice and as if its so crazy WoAh Me AnD iSlA aTe A nUtrItIoNaLlY bEnEfiCiAL FoOd...ToMaToEs i mean would hardly call you health guru of the century Sarah but if that tomato made a nice refreshing change to you usual pot noodle and waffle diet then you do you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did Chris seriously say “Wassup cows”?

Poor cows; they’ve experienced the woohooing, wassuping, grease pit Chris Ingham. They’ll never milk again.

I might start a go fund me for the counselling of the Holland cows.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did Chris seriously say “Wassup cows”?

Poor cows; they’ve experienced the woohooing, wassuping, grease pit Chris Ingham. They’ll never milk again.

I might start a go fund me for the counselling of the Holland cows.
The poor things are gonna need some sort of intense hypnotherapy to get over that trauma gees

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.