The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! What has happened to Sarah’s hair to cause such a bald patch? It makes sense why she always has that god awful fringe.

And the worst thing is there’s no way Chris doesn’t know she has it and he left it in to humiliate her a bit more.

They are just a god awful couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! What has happened to Sarah’s hair to cause such a bald patch? It makes sense why she always has that god awful fringe.

And the worst thing is there’s no way Chris doesn’t know she has it and he left it in to humiliate her a bit more.

Yeah, it's not like Creepy doesn't have his own insecurities and complexes over his luscious locks. Not a lot of empathy going on there....the scumbags.

Reactions: 10
Got to love the way Chris completely buggers off on his and does more sightseeing on his way to fall off a rail than the family have done all 6 weeks.

Just about sums them up really.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My god, under the vlog he's said that the vlog took up to the sun coming up to edit as they filmed so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So basically Sarah had a duck off ice cream and teased her poor baby with it before letting him face plant it. Isabelle saw her friend (I do think its someone there.. best friend no, but another girl she knows none the less) but wasn't actually allowed to go off with said friend, because she had to play daddy to the 2 little ones. Chris is on a family holiday and fucked off to the dam to put his m&m sized bollocks on a bar and make it look thrilling...And he was DEFFO there with someone else, if you look back at the closing skating scene by the rails he keeps looking at somebody.
I thought there might be someone else there too. The camera lifted and then turned as he ballsed up his one trick. Unless he has some sort of fairly sophisticated tracking equipment to control the camera movement, there must have been someone with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Why not wear a headband there are some nice ones

Reactions: 2
I could do a little cry. Breadstick, garlic bread and now ice cream. Some people do not deserve children. Though I suppose why get him used to fruits and vegetables during the weaning stage when he'll not see another one til he leaves home and starts cooking for himself... 🙄
While most kids are weaned on pureed carrots and mashed bannana, We must remember jace is being weaned on an ingham diet. There is no point in getting him used to veg or fruit as they only eat processed crap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought there might be someone else there too. The camera lifted and then turned as he ballsed up his one trick. Unless he has some sort of fairly sophisticated tracking equipment to control the camera movement, there must have been someone with him.
I was wondering that too, even before he falls the camera moves up and along with him? Now I’m no camera (wide angle lens or otherwise) expert so maybe you can get a camera that focuses on you as you move??? But that wouldn’t explain it picking itself up to look at him the at the very end (the clip plays twice) would it? Any camera experts on here? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Remember when they bought the house and left everything behind, even the kids coats, food in the cupboards to start “a fresh” so wasteful.

They ordered sofas without getting the room measurements and one of them didn’t fit in the living room and is stuck in the kitchen 😂🙈
YOU
ARE
bleeping
KIDDING
ME

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand the logic in saying you’re going to try and wean him but just do it as and when you please with junk? No there’s nothing wrong with ice cream and actually a lick might not do any harm but you have 3 kids already???? Have some common sense???? A goddamn banana isn’t exactly hard to find, mush it up and put it on a plate to play with, that way he also develops his touch and it’s sensory 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I hope there was an actual friend there for Isabelle. I think there was but obviously the friends family said you’re not being filmed for that gobshites YouTube rubbish.

Reactions: 9
Just on the website for Durinell and the pirate ship and the lift yourself ride are for children 120cm and over but Sarah said Isla had to wear armbands because she was under 120cm? So which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There was definitely somebody else filming some of those skating shots. The clip that showed him going down the full set of steps was clearly a panning shot done by hand.
He was probably meeting one of his old skating mates there. After all he’s obviously still very friendly with some of them. 😆

460ADF4B-F91B-4099-A15E-FF5C9DE42178.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
There was definitely somebody else filming some of those skating shots. The clip that showed him going down the full set of steps was clearly a panning shot done by hand.
He was probably meeting one of his old skating mates there. After all he’s obviously still very friendly with some of them. 😆

View attachment 36018
A family vlogger really shouldn't talk publically like that. They need management asap but nobody would touch them with a scabby oss. He's such a dreg.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.