The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’s waiting for some IFAM to gift her a £20 ikea high chair! Let’s face it it will fit well in the cramped dining room that you can’t swing a cat in with those god awful velvet chairs! Think of the mucky handprints 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why the hell would you let one of your kids sleep on the floor for a week when there’s a perfectly good bedroom with bunk beds. I know they tried to explain it but it’s just nonsense. Give the two little ones the bunk beds and Isabelle her own room like at home.

Chris is sleeping in the other room is my guess.

After they’ve been carted round in that tin I just find it appalling that ones now having to sleep on the floor
Or if Chris is sleeping in the other room give Isla the top bunk and let Esme and Isabelle have the twin room

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she’s waiting for some IFAM to gift her a £20 ikea high chair! Let’s face it it will fit well in the cramped dining room that you can’t swing a cat in with those god awful velvet chairs! Think of the mucky handprints 🤣
Of course she has velvet chairs, all celebrities worth their salt has some crushed velvet furniture 😉 (extra points for being in grey or with added diamantes)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It is gross that one of the girls is on the floor.

I’ll sleep on the floor before my kids will.

Reactions: 23
Whatever your opinions on what weaning to do and when can we just agree that breadsticks and garlic bread are not suitable first foods.

Draw a line under it and discuss their other miserable failings!

Ask Chris he’s an expert being a pilot and all!
Probably will say he's a pediatrician also and cheese sticks are fine!

• Haha
I’ve just randomly remembered that at one point they were selling their house - what happened with that??

I’ve just randomly remembered that at one point they were selling their house - what happened with that??
They blamed trolls for finding out thier address and turning up at the house.

They were the ones who made thier house easy to find, also the for sale ad was very public.

I dont think they were ever going to move, it was just a reaction to the chris stuff.

Reactions: 9
Why the hell would you let one of your kids sleep on the floor for a week when there’s a perfectly good bedroom with bunk beds. I know they tried to explain it but it’s just nonsense. Give the two little ones the bunk beds and Isabelle her own room like at home.

Chris is sleeping in the other room is my guess.

After they’ve been carted round in that tin I just find it appalling that ones now having to sleep on the floor
Didn’t they also do this in one of their cottage holidays this year? Can’t remember if it was the Xmas or Easter one, but they definitely showed all the girls sleeping in one room with Issy on the floor, with the same excuse of “they wanted to share” - i remember we all thought then that Creepy must be having his own room! Poor Issy 😢

Love it! And so very true..I will be interested to see them eat in the restaurant again this week at any point and what they do manage to film round the pool. You know because of course they are normally so aware of filming people..I smell something 😬
The food certainly isnt included in the 'gifted' package hence the sharing & only going once, i wouldnt mind betting they have to pay for the Theme Park etc etc
Thats why Lazy's got a face like a slapped arse, and putting a downer on things, she probably expected better accomodation, free food, free everything & it hasnt happenned

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The food certainly isnt included in the 'gifted' package hence the sharing & only going once, i wouldnt mind betting they have to pay for the Theme Park etc etc
Thats why Lazy's got a face like a slapped arse, and putting a downer on things, she probably expected better accomodation, free food, free everything & it hasnt happenned
Maybe they were due all that and it’s been taken back since people emailed them?

They can’t really take the accommodation off them as they have children but can easily cancel any other benefits

Reactions: 6
Traditional or baby led, the Ingham’s are too lazy to do either. They’re just throwing food at a 5 month old for lols. It’s really sad.

Reactions: 12
As if they’d even have a banana in the house to give him.
The child was lucky not to have whipped cream sprayed down his throat straight from the can.
Sorry if this has been said, I’m a little behind.

I can imagine the clickbaited title cheeky lil boy gets creamed. Will the real cheeky lil man please stand up.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
It is gross that one of the girls is on the floor.

I’ll sleep on the floor before my kids will.
I’d bet they don’t even bother putting the mattress back either. Just another job for the cleaners. Who I’d say really have their work cut out for them when that lot check out of a place.

Reactions: 9
It was obviously all a ploy to play the victims and convince their pack of rabid ifam that they now had to move after the allegations came out.

He clearly stated in his hell no pity party video broadcast from the depths of the creepy basement that they had threats made against him and the children since the address was posted online.

But considering Chris and Sarah were the ones who obviously chose put the property on right move they’ve got no one else to blame but themselves.

Reactions: 2
Because she is a spoilt brat who isn’t getting all the attention. Now cheeky boiii is here she is not the baby anymore. She will be floating around in that baby rubber ring next 😂
With his hat on and a dummy in her mouth,

Reactions: 5
With his hat on and a dummy in her mouth,
I'll be the first to admit I'm not Islas biggest fan, she's sly and I can't stand sly children. Sarah and Chris have done her no favours though and theyve set her up to fail in life and that isn't fair. She's going to grow up think the world owes her something.

Why can’t they just follow what the dr or nurse practitioner says. I know why because lil cheeky boy hasn’t been back to dr./nurses practitioner.

My son is 33 years old, should I start weaning him now? This is obviously the place to come to for advice on such matters.

Also, wheelchairs, can they go side to side also?
No but they can go side round and round. The wheels on the wheelchair go round and round. 🔚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It was obviously all a ploy to play the victims and convince their pack of rabid ifam that they now had to move after the allegations came out.

He clearly stated in his hell no pity party video broadcast from the depths of the creepy basement that they had threats made against him and the children since the address was posted online.

But considering Chris and Sarah were the ones who obviously chose put the property on right move they’ve got no one else to blame but themselves.
I thought it was the other way, that she was in the market for a big, private house (with stables), and then Creepy torpedoed their finances?

• Haha
I think the issue we have with these numbskulls is they never question their own parenting, they really don't see anything wrong with it. Why? Because not only do they record it, but then they edit down their footage and it makes the final cut. Therefore they literally see no wrong in their parenting skills, and actually probably think they are amazing parents. Because they post it and everything they post is to inflate their egos.
They are lacking engagement it’s the new thing now think Saccone jolys
these so called influencers post tit to shock the viewers and get them all arguing in their comment section ,
concerned viewers vs the minions that agree with everything,
It increases the engagement on their social media and is very irresponsible because many viewers follow them like sheep and copy them .
That’s my take on it anyways .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.