The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are lacking engagement it’s the new thing now think Saccone jolys
these so called influencers post tit to shock the viewers and get them all arguing in their comment section ,
concerned viewers vs the minions that agree with everything,
It increases the engagement on their social media and is very irresponsible because many viewers follow them like sheep and copy them .
That’s my take on it anyways .
That’s very true

Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed a few things with Isla regressing, going back to using armbands even though she has been swimming confidently all holiday, using Jace’s dummies, going in the baby seat in the trolly and going on the baby ride in the park. I think maybe she really is struggling with the idea that she isn’t the baby of the family anymore 😕

Reactions: 29
I’ve noticed a few things with Isla regressing, going back to using armbands even though she has been swimming confidently all holiday, using Jace’s dummies, going in the baby seat in the trolly and going on the baby ride in the park. I think maybe she really is struggling with the idea that she isn’t the baby of the family anymore 😕
Its all shes ever known. Her whole life shes been the baby. As jace gets older and more mobile etc i can see it getting worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
My older brother had a problem gaining a new sibling. It still affects him today

Reactions: 1
Maybe they were due all that and it’s been taken back since people emailed them?

They can’t really take the accommodation off them as they have children but can easily cancel any other benefits
Do you think so? I really hope thats the case 😋 It would explain the bike ride to the beach

Reactions: 3
Isla shouldn’t have been a baby anyways , gosh every family hates their Little’s growing up and wish they could stay small forever ,
But it’s damaging to the child and stunts their development,
Esme is not far in front yet she is way ahead and when you look at videos a couple of years back she is still way ahead ,
They need to sort it out as it’s starting to become ridiculous, you can get away with it when the child is younger I had a nephew that hid dummies and would have a sly suck at four , but Isla is seven going to junior school.

Reactions: 7
They are very quiet on social media again today also in most of vlogs you are only getting glimpses of the place there staying. With haven’t seen nothing at all 🤷‍♀️ I really think some think has been said to them

Isla shouldn’t have been a baby anyways , gosh every family hates their Little’s growing up and wish they could stay small forever ,
But it’s damaging to the child and stunts their development,
Esme is not far in front yet she is way ahead and when you look at videos a couple of years back she is still way ahead ,
They need to sort it out as it’s starting to become ridiculous, you can get away with it when the child is younger I had a nephew that hid dummies and would have a sly suck at four , but Isla is seven going to junior school.
I can’t believe she be in year 3 in sept it’s going to be such a shocked to her hopefully her teachers will pick all this up and have good talking to,to them twits

Reactions: 12
Isabelle wanting to sleep on the floor with her sisters (and on a previous cottage holiday) is really starting to bother me. It strikes me that she doesn't want to be alone in a room at night. With Chris' alleged interest in young girls and Sarah's denial and support for him, I think her motives for not wanting to be alone need to be questioned? Surely a 14 year old wouldn't choose to sleep on the floor. I have a teenage daughter and she loves her own space and privacy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
In my opinion they heard the word "gifted" and jumped at this holiday but they are having the worse time ever because they are having to put their hands in their pockets and pay 😂 The whole summer has been a disaster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No idea but seems weird that they’d half gift a holiday. Surely they’d want them using and promoting all of their facilities?

What did the Redford family get for free was it the same?

Poor lamb. Just a shame it wasn’t Sarah as well.
I saw pics of the radfords on a ride so id say they had themepark access. Even the website says its included with all stays so i really dont know why they havent been.

Reactions: 5
No idea but seems weird that they’d half gift a holiday. Surely they’d want them using and promoting all of their facilities?

What did the Redford family get for free was it the same?
Just watching the Radford's vlogs from the place.

Firstly, they've stated the villa they stayed in had been gifted (Sue even started the vlog by mentioning this also). They wanted them to try the new accommodation that sleeps 24. They had an entire vlog dedicated to showing the accomodation. Their second vlog showed the entire theme park. Basically, they showed everything and seemed to have a really good time.

From their Instagram, I've figured out their food was also gifted (the birthday meal for their 3 year old has #gifted ). Lots and lots of pics, and then a competition in collaboration with them to win a holiday.

Duinrell also posted a pic of the Radford's on their Facebook page whilst they were staying there.

Sorry, that was quite long winded. So, what I personally think has happened is the Minghams reached out to Duinrell after jealously seeing the Radford's gifted holiday, started their long bullshit conversations saying how amazing they were and how many views they get etc. Duinrell perhaps offered to gift them the accomodation but they had to pay for everything else (food, water park, pool, theme park). Sarah being the jealous witch that she is decides to act bitter the whole time they're there and slag it off because she didn't get enough freebies. Perhaps they expected the whole thing to be gifted, and then they told them they had to pay for food and extras? That would explain the awkward first dinner.

Just my thoughts anyway. They definitely didn't get the same treatment as the Radford's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just watching the Radford's vlogs from the place.

Firstly, they've stated the villa they stayed in had been gifted (Sue even started the vlog by mentioning this also). They wanted them to try the new accommodation that sleeps 24. They had an entire vlog dedicated to showing the accomodation. Their second vlog showed the entire theme park. Basically, they showed everything and seemed to have a really good time.

From their Instagram, I've figured out their food was also gifted (the birthday meal for their 3 year old has #gifted ). Lots and lots of pics, and then a competition in collaboration with them to win a holiday.

Duinrell also posted a pic of the Radford's on their Facebook page whilst they were staying there.

Sorry, that was quite long winded. So, what I personally think has happened is the Minghams reached out to Duinrell after jealously seeing the Radford's gifted holiday, started their long bullshit conversations saying how amazing they were and how many views they get etc. Duinrell perhaps offered to gift them the accomodation but they had to pay for everything else (food, water park, pool, theme park). Sarah being the jealous witch that she is decides to act bitter the whole time they're there and slag it off because she didn't get enough freebies. Perhaps they expected the whole thing to be gifted, and then they told them they had to pay for food and extras? That would explain the awkward first dinner.

Just my thoughts anyway. They definitely didn't get the same treatment as the Radford's.
See, that makes me think they’ve had part of it taken away from them. Hence going to the beach and not showing the facilities there etc.

Either that or they’ve been told no filming with children around, but then if the radfords were allowed why would it be different.

Generally when youtubers get holidays it’s the same package. When they were all going to Dubai they got the same trips, hotels, experiences etc ( not family channels but loads of them did it last year) and I’d say a marketing department probably just have a generic package they gift

Reactions: 10
Its all shes ever known. Her whole life shes been the baby. As jace gets older and more mobile etc i can see it getting worse.
I've noticed that so much. seems she's very attached to Sarah's affections and attention, the constant rewarding and being proud made isla do things for that attention, like the whole trying to be obsessed with space and history, she clearly was interested so she could come home and get positive reassurance from her parents. now that jace is in the picture, shes fighting for that same treatment, so I'm guessing acting like a baby is her strategy, but this is proving to slow her development . Esme is an attention seeker in a whole other way, she just knows how to over shadow everyone else and butt in the conversatins and make it about her, so that must add the pressure too isla. I can tell their all going to despise each other when their older like their mother.

Reactions: 8
See, that makes me think they’ve had part of it taken away from them. Hence going to the beach and not showing the facilities there etc.

Either that or they’ve been told no filming with children around, but then if the radfords were allowed why would it be different.

Generally when youtubers get holidays it’s the same package. When they were all going to Dubai they got the same trips, hotels, experiences etc ( not family channels but loads of them did it last year) and I’d say a marketing department probably just have a generic package they gift
You could be right. They mentioned the place when they arrived, but haven't mentioned it since. Surely you would want them to mention the name of the place and how amazing it is during each vlog. Something definitely happened behind the scenes.

Reactions: 15
With Esme I think it’s because Esme was ALWAYS forgotten and didn’t get special treatment and surprises constantly despite them being close in age , Isla thought she was the queen bee ,
Recently Esme has proven herself to be popular with the viewers as she has a funny personality and is much more likeable (I fast forward the Isla segments she could send a glass eye to sleep ) no shade it’s just boring ,
The upshot is now Esme is getting treated nicely and getting more air time Isla has her nose out of joint , but she should never have been getting the special treatment anyways when there are three girls one not much older, add to that baby Jace and the attention he is getting (quite rightly ) Isla’s nose is even more out of joint so she is attention seeking and regressing like a goodun , but this could have been avoided had they been fair from the start and hadn’t played the favourite game ,
It won’t do Isla any harm in fact it’s good as you can’t carry on in life like that
Anyways that’s what I see .

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.