The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sticking with this post that I made in September last year. The only difference for me is that their true nasty personality traits are easier to spot these days.

View attachment 35210
Seconded. Also, for creepy to deliberately ‘make Sarah look bad’ in the vlogs would require some awareness of what actually looks bad to other people. His ongoing record of calamitous whoopsies in this department would suggest that this is something of which he is entirely bereft.

Reactions: 18
They’re both grim!

I can’t get my head around why any pr department would want them to advertise anything. But especially a holiday when they don’t do anything interesting. All I can think is that the person that overlooks these things with YouTubers, instagrammers et al, just looks at the numbers of followers.

Reactions: 7
Seconded. Also, for creepy to deliberately ‘make Sarah look bad’ in the vlogs would require some awareness of what actually looks bad to other people. His ongoing record of calamitous whoopsies in this department would suggest that this is something of which he is entirely bereft.
How do we know he's deliberately making Sarah look bad? they are probably her best bits, she's such a witch that's probably the best side. 😂

• Haha
Long time lurker. I know you guys love esme but don't you think shes changed? Like yesterday excited only because she's seeing nana for a gift.. Not really to see her? I don't know...ive seen a change in her the past few months.I mean she's still the best one but I still see a difference..
On a another note.. In no way putting her down but I cringe when she vlogs and puts in that American accent I really don't know why. I feel bad and I need to skip it (although I do not own kids or have kids around me due to no family or friends having any so maybe it's just me not used to it)
I was only saying this to my daughter this morning. Everyone seems to be always complimenting Esme, but sadly deeply down she’s just another spoilt product of her witch of a mother.

Reactions: 16
As you lot haven’t heard it yet today..... goooooooood morning littul man!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Playing with dolls is fine at any age but posting it online at age 14 for all her friends to see and give Bullys a reason is naughty - my daughters nearly 12 shes alit more grown up than izzy but she has her little things that she would kill me if I told a close friend let alone the world
I agree with this I have a niece only a bit younger than myself (sister way older )
And I loved playing barbie with her but I never showed anyone like EVER lol

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker. I know you guys love esme but don't you think shes changed? Like yesterday excited only because she's seeing nana for a gift.. Not really to see her? I don't know...ive seen a change in her the past few months.I mean she's still the best one but I still see a difference..
On a another note.. In no way putting her down but I cringe when she vlogs and puts in that American accent I really don't know why. I feel bad and I need to skip it (although I do not own kids or have kids around me due to no family or friends having any so maybe it's just me not used to it)
My own Grandaughter likes to spend time with us, She also likes nothing more than
visiting her Great Granny (My Mum ) She will do little Jobs not for any gain but because she loves her.
She enjoys listening about her life.thats the way it should be.The Ingham Children need to learn to do the same but sadly i fear its to late.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was only saying this to my daughter this morning. Everyone seems to be always complimenting Esme, but sadly deeply down she’s just another spoilt product of her witch of a mother.
I agree with you and @WinnieTheSh!t , she was just as insufferable as her mother in yesterday's vlog - shrieking to the camera at a ridiculous volume and then doing the "little man" bollox that they all do - as well as referring to her sisters as "the girls". The performing monkey training is going well, soon she will be talking in that weird.way.that.they.all.do.with.every.word.puncuated.for.emphasis.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree she has changed but maybe she’s had to to get the attention she’s seen her sisters get? I’ve noticed she’s started interrupting like Isla does and also put her face in front of the camera, again like Isla. It’s a shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My own Grandaughter likes to spend time with us, She also likes nothing more than
visiting her Great Granny (My Mum ) She will do little Jobs not for any gain but because she loves her.
She enjoys listening about her life.thats the way it should be.The Ingham Children need to learn to do the same but sadly i fear its to late.
From the things Sarah has said eg on this trip she mentioned that in order to go on her own school trip she did chores for her grandparents as they paid for her trip because her parents couldn’t afford it. It’s like she does her utmost to ensure that her children don’t have to live through the self perceived poverty that she did, but what she doesn’t see that they are working incredibly hard only in a different way to pay for their getaways and in the mean time sacrificing their privacy and right to reply. It would be far more enriching and wholesome if as you said they spent time and did little jobs for their great grandmother. It’s a very odd world she’s set up for those kids and I think it comes from a place of deep fear from Sarah that she’ll ever be in the same position she was growing up again.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've just watched a bit of surprising our girls with baby brother and duck me she has put on sooo much weight since she had that baby, I'm actually shocked 😲

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It's all very quiet isn't it? No sign of them on Instagram.
It’ll be primarily to avoid people contacting the company that gifted them and as an added bonus to build up suspense to increase views on their vlog tonight, yawn... I’m sure when they’ve announced where they are we’ll be treated to double cheeky boy insta stories, hey I just thought if people do contact/tweet the company etc, we may even get a rant!

Reactions: 9
I didn't watch it but can someone explain what exactly on the "terrifying moment at the waterpark" vlog has warranted over 400k views? They've already had over 100k views today so far and it doesn't appear to be from the recent vlogs but the waterpark one keeps increasing a fair bit each day. I just don't understand why?

Reactions: 2
It’ll be primarily to avoid people contacting the company that gifted them and as an added bonus to build up suspense to increase views on their vlog tonight, yawn... I’m sure when they’ve announced where they are we’ll be treated to double cheeky boy insta stories, hey I just thought if people do contact/tweet the company etc, we may even get a rant!
I do hope miss them 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I didn't watch it but can someone explain what exactly on the "terrifying moment at the waterpark" vlog has warranted over 400k views? They've already had over 100k views today so far and it doesn't appear to be from the recent vlogs but the waterpark one keeps increasing a fair bit each day. I just don't understand why?
As I remember it, Isla was intending on jumping off the inflatable, slipped a little but didn’t fall, got a bit scared Sarah cackled, then she stood back up and jumped off perfectly fine. No moment in the entire video qualified as terrifying in the very least. The only thing I can put it down to is the thumbnail or they’ve somehow bought views on it which has made it appear in suggested videos???

Reactions: 1
As I remember it, Isla was intending on jumping off the inflatable, slipped a little but didn’t fall, got a bit scared Sarah cackled, then she stood back up and jumped off perfectly fine. No moment in the entire video qualified as terrifying in the very least. The only thing I can put it down to is the thumbnail or they’ve somehow bought views on it which has made it appear in suggested videos???
Typical shite clickbait then. Seems to have worked though as their views and subs have taken quite an upturn since. Hopefully not much longer til normal balance and low views resumes...

Reactions: 5
Sorry everyone, I’m a bit late to the party but the thread title is amazing!

That particular comment has had me in stitches for days now 😂😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.