The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no sympathy for either of them. They are grown adults and no amount of speculation of what their childhoods or teen years of even what behind closed doors is like changes what Chris did. And that they publicly dragged those young girls for speaking out and set their lawyers on them. I don’t really care if Chris was perhaps insecure or thinks he’s younger, or that he’s Sarah slave now. They have both fucked up.

Let’s not forget what Chris is really like and feel an ounce of sympathy, don’t forget he edits these videos, he leaves in Sarah being a cow, probably edits out him being a dick
It’s not about feeling sympathy in my opinion. But unless a person is a true psychopath there are usually reasons behind how a person got to be the way they are. That’s all. Chris can only edit what’s there...and yes has truly messed up. I just think he would quite happily walk away from all the YT stuff if he could. As long as he could still skate and see the kids!

Reactions: 4
It’s not about feeling sympathy in my opinion. But unless a person is a true psychopath there are usually reasons behind how a person got to be the way they are. That’s all. Chris can only edit what’s there...and yes has truly messed up. I just think he would quite happily walk away from all the YT stuff if he could. As long as he could still skate and see the kids!
Yeah I get you. My post wasn’t so much a reply to yours just a bit of a rant 😂 but yes I could see him giving up YouTube tomorrow, getting a little job whilst lying that he was a CEO or something. Sarah would obviously never allow it! Their channel is going to eventually just fizzle out, they’ll get to a point where they can’t keep buying fake views. People will stop watching the shitshow.

Would be better to just end it, but I can see Sarah hanging on to it all to the very ends. Izzy will be 35 still opening dolls and doing her OMG face, Esme will have moved out and onwards, Isla going “Look at me mama, look at me!” Whilst Jace is still being dressed in rompers being told he’s such an ickle boy in his twenties.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In j
Am I the only person who feels no sympathy for Chris? I can’t see anything to feel sorry for. He doesn’t do much either. It’s easy for him to try and make out he’s Daddy Poppins when he’s the one editing the vlog. Apart from picking the girls up, doing a rare bit of housework and picking up dinner from Morrisons what does he do? He doesn’t seem to bother much with Jace. He spends most of his days in ‘meetings’ that sound like they consist of looking at emails and picking a backpack or he’s off skating all day with friends while Sarah has the kids. Chris is self centred and just as lazy as Sarah is. he just makes sure people only see the things he’s chosen include. He manages to shift the focus to Sarah with almost every vlog. I think we would see another side to Chris if Sarah was doing the editing. They’re as bad as each other.
Your defo not the only one I can't see any positive or nice things about him he's reaped what he's sown and lazy is just as bad, nothing but pond life the pair of them.

Reactions: 10
I think chris is just an idiot a child but I get evil vibes of Sarah I wouldnt put it passed her threatening chiris with the kids

And sarah lies the most on camera- I dont eat sugar 😂😂😂😂

Unless chris is a master manipulator and sarah is too thick to see what hes doing

Reactions: 12
I think the opposite, that Chris is the one who drives it. He is the one with his ChaiFam gang and the pretend skate deals. He is the one who has claimed to be a rock star (twit) and he is the one who turned up to Issy's Lego Friends event like he was Tom Cruise.

I think if Chris had a high enough paying job, Sarah would give it up. Chris deludes himself that he is something that he is quite clearly not. I think Sarah realises they got lucky.

It's an interesting debate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think chris is just an idiot a child but I get evil vibes of Sarah I wouldnt put it passed her threatening chiris with the kids

And sarah lies the most on camera- I dont eat sugar 😂😂😂😂

Unless chris is a master manipulator and sarah is too thick to see what hes doing
Totally agree, she's definitely spitting venom when the cameras are off. Foul-mouthed trucker's wife style.

Reactions: 9
I dont like chris but I doubt chris edits the vlogs to make sarah look bad on purpose if that's the case why doesht Sarah put her foot down? Not hard to tell your husband to stop making you look like a lazy twit lol but in reality chris cant make her look any better theres been too many vlogs of her sitting on her arse - its beginning to show how unhealthy shes become she looks terrible no excersise and poor diet the kids are now made to do more work tbh I do think depression but she only has herself to blame
No I don’t think he edits them to make her look bad on purpose. Sarah is lazy. That’s clear to see but he will leave in the clips of Sarah sitting on her arse and then not include the clips where he is sat on his arse and you can guarantee there are many. He’ll include footage where Sarah looks bad but wouldn't include clips where he looks bad. He might have looked like he’s done something because he’s washed the holiday clothes (I bet Jane helped) and drove them around a few campsites but on a normal day, Chris is just as lazy as Sarah and they share the same bad diet and lack of exercise.

Reactions: 5
No I don’t think he edits them to make her look bad on purpose. Sarah is lazy. That’s clear to see but he will leave in the clips of Sarah sitting on her arse and then not include the clips where he is sat on his arse and you can guarantee there are many. He’ll include footage where Sarah looks bad but wouldn't include clips where he looks bad. He might have looked like he’s done something because he’s washed the holiday clothes (I bet Jane helped) and drove them around a few campsites but on a normal day, Chris is just as lazy as Sarah and they share the same bad diet and lack of exercise.
Playing devil’s advocate, but he didn’t just “drive around a few campsites”... driving from England to Spain is a mammoth journey, and extremely exhausting as it requires concentration at all times. He clearly did all of the work on the trip.

Reactions: 14
We dont know 100% if chris goes after kids younger than 16 we dont know 100% the he has a thing for izzy but we do know 100% after everythink - sarah does not protect her children

If 3 girls came out with allegation against my husband no matter how innocent he says he is my kids protection would come first

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Playing devil’s advocate, but he didn’t just “drive around a few campsites”... driving from England to Spain is a mammoth journey, and extremely exhausting as it requires concentration at all times. He clearly did all of the work on the trip.
Yes I could have worded that better. I agree it must have been hard work to drive them around to Europe and put up the awning.

It’s the first time Chris has had to put in some hard work in a while though. The caravan was his big idea and both him and Sarah could have put more effort into making sure the girls had a good time when they got there. Both of them seem to lack the motivation to do anything. Not including this trip, I still think Chris is just as lazy as Sarah. They both have an easy life that they don’t seem to appreciate or make the most of.

Reactions: 3
Just watching Zoe Sugg’s stories on Instagram - already got more of a sense of where she is , the scenery , the food , the culture- than in 6 whole weeks of watching this lot eat pot noodles and occasionally looking disappointed about a pizza 🙈🤷‍♀️😂
Zoe Sugg views going from her bedroom to the kitchen as an adventure.
If this is the bar we’re setting 🤣 we need to rethink everything
1D4BE5CE-583B-4218-AC35-4B7DD8E4291A.jpeg She follows the Ingham diet 😐

I love the “which one is worse” debate but sometimes....
2 complete fucktards come together and become the ingham family. They’re both as bad as each other.
The perfect match.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker. I know you guys love esme but don't you think shes changed? Like yesterday excited only because she's seeing nana for a gift.. Not really to see her? I don't know...ive seen a change in her the past few months.I mean she's still the best one but I still see a difference..
On a another note.. In no way putting her down but I cringe when she vlogs and puts in that American accent I really don't know why. I feel bad and I need to skip it (although I do not own kids or have kids around me due to no family or friends having any so maybe it's just me not used to it)

Reactions: 19
I’m sticking with this post that I made in September last year. The only difference for me is that their true, nasty personality traits are easier to spot these days.

EC690CAB-9A17-4814-8DDE-72B2FC9C95D8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think the opposite, that Chris is the one who drives it. He is the one with his ChaiFam gang and the pretend skate deals. He is the one who has claimed to be a rock star (twit) and he is the one who turned up to Issy's Lego Friends event like he was Tom Cruise.

I think if Chris had a high enough paying job, Sarah would give it up. Chris deludes himself that he is something that he is quite clearly not. I think Sarah realises they got lucky.

It's an interesting debate!
Totally forgot about the Lego friends thing!

Reactions: 1
But the only reason he did that “hard work” was so they didn’t stay at a campsite long enough for people to be able to complain like they did with the hotel earlier on in the year.. like the Aussie trip last year, it was about what is best for him - rather be somewhere no one knows them - not what’s best for the kids (not spending hours in a car just to go to another swimming pool..)

We dont know 100% if chris goes after kids younger than 16 we dont know 100% the he has a thing for izzy but we do know 100% after everythink - sarah does not protect her children

If 3 girls came out with allegation against my husband no matter how innocent he says he is my kids protection would come first
Just because S hasn’t ‘protected’ her kids, doesn’t make Chris any better.... he put those children at risk the second he messaged teenagers/young adults, that heightens the potential of bullying upon the girls (and jace) because what do people associate the Ingham family with now? That. One quick google and all can be found out. Cheating parents would be bad enough, that in turn can mess with the mental health of a child and yet with the addition of it 1) being in the public eye and 2) addition of the messages to teenagers...

And regardless of whether sarah would have left or not, those allegations would still circulate with the association of the name.

They are both as bad as each other, in different ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They've both been very quiet on instagram too. Definitely keeping quiet where they currently are 😂

Reactions: 8
He clearly did all of the work on the trip.
And!!!

Isn’t this tit show their JOB!!

So what he did all the driving and all the donkey work for the trip, it was his idea.

People in the real work put in a lot more work than driving from camp site to camp site and blowing up an awning in a month.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.