The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker. I know you guys love esme but don't you think shes changed? Like yesterday excited only because she's seeing nana for a gift.. Not really to see her? I don't know...ive seen a change in her the past few months.I mean she's still the best one but I still see a difference..
On a another note.. In no way putting her down but I cringe when she vlogs and puts in that American accent I really don't know why. I feel bad and I need to skip it (although I do not own kids or have kids around me due to no family or friends having any so maybe it's just me not used to it)
I thought she did after they stopped showcasing itty bitty boo boo. She use to be natural in front of the camera. Now it’s Izzy is always shot in a bikini or the O mouth, Esme is the wild and crazy one, Itty bitty is well; Itty Bitty and Jace is not old enough yet for them to make him annoying and Prinny is abandoned. Lucky Prinny!

Trying to hide where they are to stop people contacting them 😂😂nice try good luck with that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh FFS!!! 🤦🤦
Although it seems they can only enter for a few hours a day unless they pay extra 🤷 although if it's gifted I'm sure they'll be allowed in whenever.

I'm guessing they won't be there for Isabelle's birthday?

Reactions: 4
As you lot haven’t heard it yet today..... goooooooood morning littul man!

I literally got very a lot tears 😭 hearing you say that 😂😂😂

I've just watched a bit of surprising our girls with baby brother and duck me she has put on sooo much weight since she had that baby, I'm actually shocked 😲

When you sit on your arse all day stuffing sugary tit down your throat, no amount of breastfeeding 🤱 no putting littleeee mannnn/cheekyyyy boiiiii in his pram and walking, is gonna shift that tit!🤭

Reactions: 4
As I remember it, Isla was intending on jumping off the inflatable, slipped a little but didn’t fall, got a bit scared Sarah cackled, then she stood back up and jumped off perfectly fine. No moment in the entire video qualified as terrifying in the very least. The only thing I can put it down to is the thumbnail or they’ve somehow bought views on it which has made it appear in suggested videos???
Surely it was the bit when Lazy jumped onto the inflatable and Esme went that high she saw the Eiffel Tower whilst nearly breaking her back!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone posted that Sarah started following a fitness account on Insta.

The family channel image has taken a beating with Chris sliding into DMs and leaving their baby on the beach. The travel channel attempt has flopped into a sea of pot noodles and endless swimming pools.

I'm calling it now - the next move will be Sarah pushing herself as a diet/fitness account.

Lose the Lard with Lazy 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone posted that Sarah started following a fitness account on Insta.

The family channel image has taken a beating with Chris sliding into DMs and leaving their baby on the beach. The travel channel attempt has flopped into a sea of pot noodles and endless swimming pools.

I'm calling it now - the next move will be Sarah pushing herself as a diet/fitness account.

Lose the Lard with Lazy 😬
I was thinking that too, come on Mums! Follow my #gifted fitness and health journey 💯

I’d actually love a peak into their sent items ‘Hi, we’re the biggest UK family travel vloggers (or whatever she describes them as) on YouTube..... with x number of followers,
*insert beg here*
*fail to inform non situation*

Our P.O Box is.... or Chris can put his white shirt, black tie and beanie on and have a meeting with you!

I love how begging and shamelessly accepting free stuff has become #gifted and ‘opportunities’

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
In the vlog....
Chris "oh, someone's just text me...... Oh its just Sarah, she can wait"
Disappointed Chris?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I sent them a FB message, they're pretty rude with their response 🤷
I’m sure this time around they’ll have pre warned them after the last hotel gifted. In actual fact I imagine PC Chris will again actually ask for details on the pretense that the police need it just like Nuby, due to the ‘ongoing serious crime’

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They've gifted a few fanilies this year, the radfords showcased the new massive house they've hust opened.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure this time around they’ll have pre warned them after the last hotel gifted. In actual fact I imagine PC Chris will again actually ask for details on the pretense that the police need it just like Nuby, due to the ‘ongoing serious crime’
Could be a language thing 🤷

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.