The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do you associate Chucky with little James?

They mentioned this on a Podcast I was listening to today, 'dead meat' on YouTube and Spotify if anyone else is in to Horror.

In Uk the movie was banned for a while due to similarities with the James Bulgar murder, a scene with paint is mentioned, don't want to go in to too much detail about the horrific crime but yeah the movie was banned because of that.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
There awful that’s what I thought with money they have that be the first thing I would have done😂 when you look back at her in old vlogs there not that bad it seems as time goes on her appearance has got so much worst

We go with Eurocamp every year I hope it’s not been gifted to them 😡
That awful posh voice she puts on, she’s gone from talking like her sister to trying to sound posh, she’s even got the kids doing it, when they think the camera is off you can hear the kids voices change. Chris is annoying the way he says BUT. I feel sorry for the kids they obviously can’t be themselves when the camera is on.

Reactions: 4
Living my Ingham life tonight. Just got to France and cos it was too late for anywhere to be open but we hadn't eaten. We got a pizza hut. 😂😂
Chris and Sarah missed out tho the side dishes are hella cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Currently sat in our tent up with my one year old and two year old chuckling away at some of the recent comments on here. I can't believe they've come back to go away again. they are emotionally immature , we all don't like coming home from holidays that doesnt mean you try to have a permanent holiday to not feel like that. I feel that this is Chris' influence, he is like the boy who never grew up (except looks wise, cos he looks old as duck for only being 35!) But thats down to his adolescent 'Sk8r Boii' image and mannerisms!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Currently sat in our tent up with my one year old and two year old chuckling away at some of the recent comments on here. I can't believe they've come back to go away again. they are emotionally immature , we all don't like coming home from holidays that doesnt mean you try to have a permanent holiday to not feel like that. I feel that this is Chris' influence, he is like the boy who never grew up (except looks wise, cos he looks old as duck for only being 35!) But thats down to his adolescent 'Sk8r Boii' image and mannerisms!
Feel like they are trying (badly) to go from being a family channel because that’s been tarnished with their reputation and sponsors don’t touch them to a ‘travel’ channel. Which is fine, if places want their resorts to look absolutely tit and like they only have a swimming pool and pizza parlour

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Get out. 😂 Only kidding, we'll forgive you... Just this once 😉

You could tell Isabelle was putting on the biggest act (needs to be in drama lessons more) with the LOL. She couldn't give a tit but tried to put on a show. I dread to think what she will get for her birthday - especially from Granny Jane.
Isabelle would of rathered the £10, instead of the Lol doll I bet.

Reactions: 12
Just watching Zoe Sugg’s stories on Instagram - already got more of a sense of where she is , the scenery , the food , the culture- than in 6 whole weeks of watching this lot eat pot noodles and occasionally looking disappointed about a pizza 🙈🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just had a nice dog walk and a stress-free breakfast. Not a lot on today, and weather looks good. Glad I’m not sitting here, clock ticking, torn between a contractual obligation to promote the resort I’m staying in, and the certain knowledge that the instant I do, all hell will break loose again. (Just talking generally there, not meaning anybody specific, obviously I don’t know anyone in that entirely fictional pickle)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Chris' influence, he is like the boy who never grew up (except looks wise, cos he looks old as duck for only being 35!) But thats down to his adolescent 'Sk8r Boii' image and mannerisms!
I was thinking this too.

C H R I S . I N G H A M | Powered By Chai Latte + The Chai Fam | The Ingham Family | Blader Fam Wordwide

That is on his Instagram, I am embarrassed for him! He has 4/5 kids, he's caused his family a huge amount of stress and pain and he still behaves like an emo teen dick. He is a tit skater, has one trick, but thinks he's some sort of a legend, just like he claims to be a mathematical genius.

And then he pulls that gang sign in every over-filtered picture, wearing a noddy hat.

He needs to give up the fantasy.

I am feeling reallly Chris-ranty today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I wonder if they bought views before approaching whatever company it is that have gifted them this new holiday. Needed to seem still popular to get freebies

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thinking about the recent acknowledgements in the thread about what Chris puts up with...
Seems to me he was bullied badly at school for having ginger hair - hence extreme sensitivity over it now.

Maybe part of this bullying meant he had no friends or just 1 or 2 in that period, this could have triggered the fantasist in him, imagining the life he wanted to lead was actually reality...blurring the lines or what is real and isn’t. Which continues to this day.

Is there any evidence he had other girlfriends before Sarah? Can’t think I’ve ever seen any. I get the impression she was his first serious relationship - looking at old photos of them he probably thought he had done well for himself and she no doubt soon realised the power imbalance in their relationship and has taken full advantage of that ever since.

With his skating, weird poses and phrases it’s as if he’s still stuck in the past, maybe at that point in time when he met Sarah and life to him seemed on the up.

His abuse of his position of trust in messaging a 16 year old was and will always be out of order but I wouldn’t be surprised if in his mind he felt he wasn’t that dissimilar to the teens he was messaging.

God I think he would be a psychiatrists dream patient.

I agree with the earlier posts saying he would have admitted what he had done if it were not for Sarah. He’s looked unhappy and unhealthy ever since. He loves his kids though and I bet she uses the threat of taking them away from him to get him to live as her live in slave.

Just my thoughts.

Reactions: 30
I really hope that Duirnell know what they’ve done, it will be full of teenage girls in bikinis on holiday before school starts back, creepy will be in his element

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Am I the only person who feels no sympathy for Chris? I can’t see anything to feel sorry for. He doesn’t do much either. It’s easy for him to try and make out he’s Daddy Poppins when he’s the one editing the vlog. Apart from picking the girls up, doing a rare bit of housework and picking up dinner from Morrisons what does he do? He doesn’t seem to bother much with Jace. He spends most of his days in ‘meetings’ that sound like they consist of looking at emails and picking a backpack or he’s off skating all day with friends while Sarah has the kids. Chris is self centred and just as lazy as Sarah is. he just makes sure people only see the things he’s chosen include. He manages to shift the focus to Sarah with almost every vlog. I think we would see another side to Chris if Sarah was doing the editing. They’re as bad as each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I have no sympathy for either of them. They are grown adults and no amount of speculation of what their childhoods or teen years of even what behind closed doors is like changes what Chris did. And that they publicly dragged those young girls for speaking out and set their lawyers on them. I don’t really care if Chris was perhaps insecure or thinks he’s younger, or that he’s Sarah slave now. They have both fucked up.

Let’s not forget what Chris is really like and feel an ounce of sympathy, don’t forget he edits these videos, he leaves in Sarah being a cow, probably edits out him being a dick

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Am I the only person who feels no sympathy for Chris? I can’t see anything to feel sorry for. He doesn’t do much either. It’s easy for him to try and make out he’s Daddy Poppins when he’s the one editing the vlog. Apart from picking the girls up, doing a rare bit of housework and picking up dinner from Morrisons what does he do? He doesn’t seem to bother much with Jace. He spends most of his days in ‘meetings’ that sound like they consist of looking at emails and picking a backpack or he’s off skating all day with friends while Sarah has the kids. Chris is self centred and just as lazy as Sarah is. he just makes sure people only see the things he’s chosen include. He manages to shift the focus to Sarah with almost every vlog. I think we would see another side to Chris if Sarah was doing the editing. They’re as bad as each other.
I dont like chris but I doubt chris edits the vlogs to make sarah look bad on purpose if that's the case why doesht Sarah put her foot down? Not hard to tell your husband to stop making you look like a lazy twit lol but in reality chris cant make her look any better theres been too many vlogs of her sitting on her arse - its beginning to show how unhealthy shes become she looks terrible no excersise and poor diet the kids are now made to do more work tbh I do think depression but she only has herself to blame

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.