The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have it on good authority they’ve been spotted woohooing in schipol airport so either a holiday in Holland or a connecting flight to further afield?
Damn my hubby is there Monday, he would have no qualms telling creepy what a creep he is and let’s face is he would hear them coming a mile off!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chris ‘I’m not feeling too bad in myself’ so trying to be healthy.

You mean ‘good in yourself’
For someone that speaks to the camera day in day out these two are thick as pig tit.

Travelling is sarahs passion. ITS A bleeping HOLIDAY HUN. And the reason you’ve rushed back is because you’ve been given another FREE holiday. It’s not an adventure.

On their way to dinner and the kids are pigging sweets in the back of the car.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair there's not a lot for Sarah to have done to those brows!
I suprised she's not had them most microbladed
That’s probably what she is having done ..... microblade 😂

And yet again, creepy is left at home to do the washing and packing 🤪 he’s becoming a right Cinderella 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly just feel sorry for the girls. They’ve spent the last four weeks being dragged around and now they’re on another holiday. They need down time, time on their own or with friends. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are absolutely knackered come the time they go back to school

Reactions: 10
So they have come back from there holiday and so far had presents and food from Jane presents from their Nana free scones from here Sister and dinner out which i have no doubt Chris mum and dad paid for.I think someone needs to tell Sarah that when you return from a holiday one of the pleasures is bringing back small gifts for family/ friends etc. theses two are so tight with money its all take take take.what an example for the children.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Those kids are damn well over worked. All for their parents lifestyle and so they don't have to get a job

Reactions: 14
Hope not, they don't deserve it. I will be contacting the relevant place when I find out where they are.
Good for you!

My sister and her partner have 2 kids and both work full time. My niece was diagnosed with leukaemia when she was 3 and was in and out hospital
For 2 yrs. She was finally given the all clear last November so they have been saving every spare penny to take them to Florida next summer. We are also chipping in with some spending money for them.
It makes me sick that those scumbags have been gifted so many holidays for doing absolutely nothing!
And maybe off topic, but those Radfords are just as Bad. Treated like celebrities and Gifted holidays simply because Sue couldn’t keep
her legs shut. Hope the last time she popped out a kid they sewed it shut down there permanently otherwise it’s only a matter before they make the next pregnancy announcement.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Genuine question.

But who the HELL in the marketing department at this company gifting the Holland holiday. Sat down, watched their ‘travelling vlogs’ and thought... oh this family can really sell this for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Poor Prinny - another week away from her owners. Only Chris seemed to remember they even have a dog.

Thought for a minute Katrina had been allowed in Poundland Towers but no...

Having just got back from a month away I just can’t imagine wanting to take off again just 48 hours later - surely nobody would plan it that way? Definitely suggests gifted. It’s all very well that the girls have had a month swimming and playing (in between long journeys in the car) but kids miss home, they need some down time just to veg out, or if they had any, catch up with friends.

Reactions: 8
Genuine question.

But who the HELL in the marketing department at this company gifting the Holland holiday. Sat down, watched their ‘travelling vlogs’ and thought... oh this family can really sell this for us.
I don’t know but I hope the Ingham’s are reported again!! I’m sick to death of these companies not researching who they give freebies to!

Reactions: 10
Tonight’s Vlog , personal highlights:
The girls opening LOL dolls with minimal enthusiasm (Isabelle is 14 for heaven’s sake!!!)
Sarah with scone on her chin 😂
The sheer relief of the whole family to be in a Harvester (or whatever it was) , showing us all their food and not having to eat any more pot noodles/ crap pizza/ fish free paella/ Lidl pancakes - how just how did they manage to avoid ALL good food in France & Spain ???
Everyone clearly hugely relieved to be home

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Genuine question.

I get the feeling they may regret their lack of due diligence soon enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm a blogger and I know of other family bloggers/vloggers recently gifted a stay at Duinrell

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.