The Ingham Family #53 Chris looks like he used to be in a gang but now helps people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But the food in France and Spain isn’t that expensive compared to the uk? I’ve been there a lot of times but it really isn’t that expensive in the supermarkets. Or Maybe the crap food is more expensive?

Reactions: 6
So they have come back from there holiday and so far had presents and food from Jane presents from their Nana free scones from here Sister and dinner out which i have no doubt Chris mum and dad paid for.I think someone needs to tell Sarah that when you return from a holiday one of the pleasures is bringing back small gifts for family/ friends etc. theses two are so tight with money its all take take take.what an example for the children.
Usually relatives that don't go away don't give the gifts... Very very odd. When I go away I always bring back gifts for anyone who has watched my home and looked after my cats and feed my fish. Wow they are such freeloaders

Reactions: 11
Poor Prinny - another week away from her owners. Only Chris seemed to remember they even have a dog.

Thought for a minute Katrina had been allowed in Poundland Towers but no...

Having just got back from a month away I just can’t imagine wanting to take off again just 48 hours later - surely nobody would plan it that way? Definitely suggests gifted. It’s all very well that the girls have had a month swimming and playing (in between long journeys in the car) but kids miss home, they need some down time just to veg out, or if they had any, catch up with friends.
Poundland Towers 😂😂 howling 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But the food in France and Spain isn’t that expensive compared to the uk? I’ve been there a lot of times but it really isn’t that expensive in the supermarkets. Or Maybe the crap food is more expensive?
I've just got back from Germany and there wasn't one thing that we thought was more expensive than the UK.

Sarah is a strange one.

I noticed Sarah with the cream round her face, no cream pie title for Sarah from Chris.

Reactions: 15
- "Are you happy to be home back in your chair?" It's not different to how he's spent the past 4 weeks. Stuck in bloody chairs.

- She's definitely getting her eyebrows microbladed then. They currently look like two sideways candy canes that have gone mouldy.

- "The girls had pancakes and waffles for breakfast" As they have done every other day of the holiday. Healthy healthy.

- Nearly 14 year old Isabelle getting another bleeping LOL doll. I have a feeling that's what she'll end up getting as a wedding present at this rate.

- Jace stuck in that bloody chair with Peppa Pig on once again. Lazy, get up off your arse and give that boy some tummy and stimulation.

- "Chris has a meeting, and a lot of washing and packing to do." You could help, you lazy cow.

- Sarah fleecing her Nan as per. Why would her Nan continue to ring her and make sure she doesn't cancel? She must cancel on her often.

- They did more in tonight's vlog than they did in the entire 4 week "road trip".

• Haha
Reactions: 53
- "Are you happy to be home back in your chair?" It's not different to how he's spent the past 4 weeks. Stuck in bloody chairs.

- She's definitely getting her eyebrows microbladed then. They currently look like two sideways candy canes that have gone mouldy.

- "The girls had pancakes and waffles for breakfast" As they have done every other day of the holiday. Healthy healthy.

- Nearly 14 year old Isabelle getting another bleeping LOL doll. I have a feeling that's what she'll end up getting as a wedding present at this rate.

- Jace stuck in that bloody chair with Peppa Pig on once again. Lazy, get up off your arse and give that boy some tummy and stimulation.

- "Chris has a meeting, and a lot of washing and packing to do." You could help, you lazy cow.

- Sarah fleecing her Nan as per. Why would her Nan continue to ring her and make sure she doesn't cancel? She must cancel on her often.

- They did more in tonight's vlog than they did in the entire 4 week "road trip".
But she has to go and see Nana; nervous because she hasn't 'droven' her car for a while! 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i live in france right now, down the french riveria. its actually pretty expensive in groccery stores here. I'm comparing to candian prices here. unless you carb up on bread, generally good food will get the cost up fast. i used to spend $100 a week on groccerys which is 60 euros and here for the same stuff I'm spending 90 euros and have to shop more regularly because things are sold small quantities. But the food here is the best so i aint complaining. though they didnt seem to be shopping at real french stores, they looked like it was just lidl and spar which are not cheap if your long stay.
what i dont get is why all of a sudden, they act like they have financial issues like their living penny to penny. or did they realise this wont last and now trying to cut back on expenses to save a nest egg?

Reactions: 3
funny how when Katrina is with Sarah’s kids, she bring them into her home and makes scones with them. You know makes a bit of an effort while when Sarah is with Katrina’s, they’re not allowed in past the front garden and Sarah complains to camera about what ‘a handful’ they are.

Agree with everyone else, 4 weeks of soooper dooper adventures and ‘travelling’ and couldn’t bring anyone back as much as a key ring. Miserable shites!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
They were buying stuff like lays and processed tit rather than local food though

Reactions: 5
So they are probably going to Holland... couldn't they have just drove there with the caravan from France? Why go all the way back to the UK just to go back again? (Unless it's gifted of course :rolleyes:).

Reactions: 16
So they are probably going to Holland... couldn't they have just drove there with the caravan from France? Why go all the way back to the UK just to go back again? (Unless it's gifted of course :rolleyes:).
Exactly - they could have gotten the ferry from Rotterdam to Hull, which would be a shorter drive home, compared to Dover!

But Chris had all the washing to do do Lazy said. The bags and bags of stuff they took with them was ridiculous!! They obviously didn’t wash a thing when they were away. 🤢

Reactions: 3
It must’ve been gifted, they wouldn’t have gone anywhere after the epic tin can adventure unless it was a freebie

Reactions: 5

Sideways candy canes, omg the accuracy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.