Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glennie

VIP Member
I would love to go. I want to see the Anne frank house

Maybe lazy and creepy should take a look at Fizz Fam, at least they vlog looking around at interesting places in their travelling vlogs, they seem to try and take in the culture and scenery, it’s not all swimming pools and water parks. If your reading Lazy, give it a go 🤪

Reactions: 2

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
She’s uploaded videos of them in the pool there so surely that needs to be tagged as partially gifted??

KateESJ

VIP Member
My kids have always fallen into their own routines. Jace just hasn’t really had the opportunity to find his.

eyeballs

VIP Member
I can’t believe they haven’t been to the theme park yet... that makes me suspicious. Or the indoor water park.
And the bikes are meant to be taken off site and we weren’t offered helmets. 🤷‍♂️

Justjonie

VIP Member
I didn't watch it but can someone explain what exactly on the "terrifying moment at the waterpark" vlog has warranted over 400k views? They've already had over 100k views today so far and it doesn't appear to be from the recent vlogs but the waterpark one keeps increasing a fair bit each day. I just don't understand why?

Wilma57

Chatty Member
There are 3 rooms:

Bunk bed room

2 single beds room
Double bed room

Surely Issy would take her own room rather than sleeping on the floor?
Where I Should The Creepster going to sleep? 3 bedrooms is 1 for her majesty, 1 for the 3 girls and 1 for Creepster.

leni18

VIP Member
The house thing confuses me a little. They didn’t set up Ingham family LTD until June 2017 according to companies house. They moved into that house in 2018 did they? ( I didn’t watched when they got the house)

If so, usually to get a mortgage you need at least two years of accounts to prove a regular income, so that makes me think they paid it off in full maybe? No mortgage company would have given them a mortgage with one year of accounts from YouTube as it’s not guaranteed income???

I think it’s clear why Sarah hasn’t left Chris to be honest. She wouldn’t manage all those children if she did and it would fall onto Isabelle to help constantly. The girls had chocolate milkshake, chocolate muffin and ice cream from what we saw. Chris must have got back very late if was that dark and no buses. All is definitely not well in that family and I’m sure the tattlers will be to blame

Edit. Is Sarah actually selling merch that says GIRL POWER - hahahahahaha sorry but that’s almost as bad as if she called herself a girl boss. She’s not got an ounce of girl power
They moved into the house in september/October 2017.

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
Been thinking about this, and surely if the trip was part gifted, they are duty bound to declare exactly what part was gifted under the ASA rules? I've seen people in the past who were gifted trips to Florida and they have declared that the accommodation, park tickets etc were all gifted and that was the full trip and they still made it clear. I would have expected more disclosure from the Inghams to state exactly which part of the trip was gifted?
Sorry I don’t know much about ASA why is it so much trouble for them to say it’s gifted when it’s so obvious to everyone 🤷‍♀️ It’s been 2 days now since she has posted any think on Instagram some think is definitely up
“SURPRISE! We had spaghetti bolognese for dinner!”

“SURPRISE! We went to Morrisons!”

“SURPRISE! The spaghetti bolognese is BACK!”

“SURPRISE! Shopping in marks and Spencers but double SURPRISE because we’re really in Morrisons!”

“SURPRISE! Something bad happened to the spaghetti bolognese!”

“SURPRISE! Chris buckled the pole at Morrisons!”
I was thinking that the click bait is going to go into over drive 😂

• Haha

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! What has happened to Sarah’s hair to cause such a bald patch? It makes sense why she always has that god awful fringe.

And the worst thing is there’s no way Chris doesn’t know she has it and he left it in to humiliate her a bit more.

They are just a god awful couple.
Why not wear a headband there are some nice ones

Zelda18

VIP Member
Is that thumbnail indicative of yet more CLICKBAIT?
I suppose this one will very suspiciously gather over 500k views too.