Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
There awful that’s what I thought with money they have that be the first thing I would have done😂 when you look back at her in old vlogs there not that bad it seems as time goes on her appearance has got so much worst

We go with Eurocamp every year I hope it’s not been gifted to them 😡
Yeh and the rabbit teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Web30

VIP Member
Are the swimming pools and amusement park included in the price of the holiday? Look at the prices!
Iv seen people say it depends who you book with as to whats included on the site. It looks such a good place but hidden extras on sites put me off

leni18

VIP Member
I haven’t watched today’s vlog yet, but it’s titled “Mystery Guest Arrives to Surprise Isabelle”... could it be her dad?!?
I doubt it... more likely to be Prinny Woo.
I'm wondering who it is too.

Damn this is the Inghams, it’s probably a wasp landing on her shoulder! 😂
I was thinking a spider, great minds... And why surprise Isabelle surely if its someone relavant they'd surprise them all.

OliviaPope

So they are probably going to Holland... couldn't they have just drove there with the caravan from France? Why go all the way back to the UK just to go back again? (Unless it's gifted of course :rolleyes:).
Exactly - they could have gotten the ferry from Rotterdam to Hull, which would be a shorter drive home, compared to Dover!

But Chris had all the washing to do do Lazy said. The bags and bags of stuff they took with them was ridiculous!! They obviously didn’t wash a thing when they were away. 🤢

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
I started weaning both my children at 4 months too, but never would I ever have considered breadsticks and garlic bread 🤬
No my weaning was a thickener like rice and rusk I never introduced finger foods till about 8 months

Didnt say it was unsafe (apart from my points above about digestive system etc, but if you don't care about facts then...) I'm saying if they are still hungry there is nothing out there food wise better than milk at that age, sorry! Don't know why we have to rush our babies to grow up, they eat for the rest of their lives, milk til 6 months is fine.
Like I said I was recommended nothing worse then having screaming 4 month old after a full bottle and when you say I dont care about facts my children are teens now and healthy so I didnt kill them

BattyBits

Chatty Member
Probably because Sarah's actually had to act like a parent for a day without her child slave around to do everything. So when child slave comes home, he gets a black eye 😉

My son is the same age as Isla. Going into Year 3. Definitely more mature than Isla.
My youngest boy will also be starting Y3 this September, I’d never put them at the same age, I thought she was Y1 going into Y2. I don’t know if my sons classmates are mature for their age but some of the girls in his class you’d say were years older!

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Have we seen him have a bath yet? I didnt think they would miss up on the opportunity to use baby bathing footage to slow music. Obviously above the waist...I've not watched every vlog so unsure but from what I've seen I haven't seen him bathe x

tomatosauce

Poor littul Jason, we know Sarah doesn't seem to shower that often and there he is trapped between her feet and her flange

Are they in a caravan (I don't even hate watch)? I assumed they would be in some sort of lodge/cottage.
I don’t know I haven’t watched just seen her insta and there’s a caravan in front of where they are staying so presume they’re in one too

mags

VIP Member
Looks like he didn't even go to the decent skate areas.
Uh-oh. That looks suspiciously like a man-made park but with loads of weeds and mud around on the ground. He can't afford to be chucking his camera equipment all over the place again, in case it gets lost in the undergrowth and it'll be another case for the mysterious (non-existent) ifam search party.

• Haha

Anna79

Chatty Member
Just on the subject of S&C taking very little responsibility for the quality of the girls' diet and the health of their teeth - ABD CORRECT ME if I'm wrong - but isn't this a mouthful of junior fillings?
I got to the grand old age of 38 without having a filling

Sunseeker

Just on the subject of S&C taking very little responsibility for the quality of the girls' diet and the health of their teeth - ABD CORRECT ME if I'm wrong - but isn't this a mouthful of junior fillings?
Who's teeth are they?

I've always had crap teeth. Currently got a dying wisdom tooth at the moment :( . But still never got my first filling until 25.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Well fk me, that was an education! Never ever heard that before but it's a bit bloody catchy....wish I'd never asked! Even little "Roly Poly" Rolasaurus gets a namecheck. I'm surprised we haven't heard her singing it to him shrieking it at him like a banshee. (Or maybe we did already and it went right over my head?)

And nope, I'm not really a Butlins gal. I did go once, years ago, but if I ever did wave my pompoms for a lollipop I've conveniently since forgotten about it! (What happens in Butlins, stays in Butlins!)
Yuck he will want to go skinny dipping in their pool then say oh hell no when the evidence comes out

Wilma57

Chatty Member
As if they’d even have a banana in the house to give him.
The child was lucky not to have whipped cream sprayed down his throat straight from the can.
Sorry if this has been said, I’m a little behind.

I can imagine the clickbaited title cheeky lil boy gets creamed. Will the real cheeky lil man please stand up.

• Sick
  • Sad