Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Exactly - they could have gotten the ferry from Rotterdam to Hull, which would be a shorter drive home, compared to Dover!

But Chris had all the washing to do do Lazy said. The bags and bags of stuff they took with them was ridiculous!! They obviously didn’t wash a thing when they were away. 🤢
Did someone say Jace is due his jabs, did they even bother

Why do you associate Chucky with little James?
Because it was said that the the boys watched chucky movies and other horror films beforehand. I believe this is the reason OP thinks this

Reactions: 2

djcraw15

I really don’t think Sarah is impressed by this holiday...

...and telling Esme they were going to get a naughty secret treat - Esme only wanted a milkshake but they ended up with massive chocolate muffins?!
And also right before dinner!!! That would fill me up and become my meal if I ate that at 7.30pm! Arghhh

Zelda18

VIP Member
I thought that the vlog where she mentioned having viewed the house with stables was just before, like maybe a day or two before it all became public knowledge, I could be wrong though.
Oh I’m not sure, i thought it was after they put their house on the market but I could be wrong.

memoii11

VIP Member
All those kids do is eat sugar (and pot noodles, pizza and chips obvs) It makes my teeth hurt watching them.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
GCSE’s will be a slap in the face for them. At my old school we were heavily suggested to not go away at Easter because they started soon after, and my school offered revision sessions during half term to help. There’s not just exams at the end of year 11, there’s coursework which takes 1-2 years, constant studying and constant testing throughout year 10 and 11 to monitor and predict what you will get in the GCSE’s which Isabelle will need to revise for. Plus the exams are a lot harder now

EDIT: I did GCSE and AS art, and trust me it is so much work. You need anywhere between 2-4 books full of good art or analysis, and each book took me around 6 months. You also need 2-4 final project pieces, and a lot of people in my school would be planning their pieces for months. Art is a lot of work and not an easy pass at all, but I’ve seen Isabelle’s doodles in the vlogs before and she’s really good, better than me probably
Do you think? Some of her drawings are good but I wouldn't say she was an amazing at drawing.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Did someone say Jace is due his jabs, did they even bother

Because it was said that the the boys watched chucky movies and other horror films beforehand. I believe this is the reason OP thinks this
Yeah he is due his 16 week ones.

@Dontspillthemilk I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes the little bird outfit 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Pugsworth

What book is it? I've missed if the title has been mentioned

Vlog is up... Eyebrow transformation gone wrong?

• Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
To me it looked like isla was picking her nose and that's why theres an emoji covering her lol, in jaces sunglasses you also see her pull her hand from her face

nattis

VIP Member
It may have kicked off my laughing bone when Sarah said Sarah was so childish. But I had a good laugh when Chris said you just get of this psykopat.
And he continued later on talking about that psyko.

Naminé

They are lacking engagement it’s the new thing now think Saccone jolys
these so called influencers post shit to shock the viewers and get them all arguing in their comment section ,
concerned viewers vs the minions that agree with everything,
It increases the engagement on their social media and is very irresponsible because many viewers follow them like sheep and copy them .
That’s my take on it anyways .
That’s very true