Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazie1

So they are probably going to Holland... couldn't they have just drove there with the caravan from France? Why go all the way back to the UK just to go back again? (Unless it's gifted of course :rolleyes:).
This! Calais is only 4 hours to Duinrell

Reactions: 3

Curious

I can't imagine that bikes are supposed to be taken offsite. If only somebody could steal it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Zelda18

VIP Member
I’ve just randomly remembered that at one point they were selling their house - what happened with that??
It was obviously all a ploy to play the victims and convince their pack of rabid ifam that they now had to move after the allegations came out.

He clearly stated in his hell no pity party video broadcast from the depths of the creepy basement that they had threats made against him and the children since the address was posted online.

But considering Chris and Sarah were the ones who obviously chose put the property on right move they’ve got no one else to blame but themselves.

BattyBits

Chatty Member
100% where they are. Had another look and thiers the frog. Love that we were on to them yesterday about this place 😂
I couldn’t see any frog 🐸 you guys are definitely better at this than me 🤣 they’ll definitely have been gifted it, without a shadow of a doubt. I honestly don’t think these companies give a hoot about the backgrounds or allegations on the people they gift to, even the bad publicity like their recent baby abandonment drama in the national press and of course the original creepy messages only serve to help their cause.
All the holiday companies want is people to look at their ig or google them and that in itself will have more reach than traditional advertising which is far more costly in comparison.
The more people that are aware or follow them, because they love them or hate them is ultimately bringing more gifts and income the Inghams way.
Any messages that people send will be met with a standard ‘thank you for your message blah blah response’ and will give more imaginary fuel to their imaginary harassment case.

• Angry

lemonandlime

VIP Member
Its like the end of bullseye when he used to say "here's what you could of won" and proceeded to show people what they didn't get. Like 'Isabelle here is your pal but you're not allowed to see her I need you to have jace".
I said the exact same thing! It makes no sense! So I don't think that friend is a friend anyone can see, but her name is clickbait.

I was only saying this to my daughter this morning. Everyone seems to be always complimenting Esme, but sadly deeply down she’s just another spoilt product of her bitch of a mother.
Esme just doesnt show it as much as isla
When shes not acting for the vlog (school, after the vlog ends)
I think shes a nice kind girl that is forced to be like her mother

Tilly

VIP Member
Wow! Surely unless it's restricting your ability to eat or you're in pain, it would always be for cosmetic reasons?
Over bites and teeth in wrong position all need fixing,not a lot of people realise you might have to pay till your in that position it’s wrong I think

Is this a recent thing? I had braces 15 years ago and my teeth werent bad, mainly my 'fang teeth' (can't think of the right name!) Needed dropping and I didn't have to pay for mine.
I first found out about it about 7 years ago

candy64

It seems that every time Chris has a meeting a gifted holiday follows.and by the time the company finds out about the situation etc its too late because they are already at the resort .Dont know if this is feasible or allowed but is there a way that people could inform as many likely holiday companies of the news article.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Why do you associate Chucky with little James?

They mentioned this on a Podcast I was listening to today, 'dead meat' on YouTube and Spotify if anyone else is in to Horror.

In Uk the movie was banned for a while due to similarities with the James Bulgar murder, a scene with paint is mentioned, don't want to go in to too much detail about the horrific crime but yeah the movie was banned because of that.

• Sad

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Well, gcse art isn’t just about drawing which surprised me when I was taking it. You can do loads of things to get a good grade such as photoshop, even filming a short film, my teacher suggested writing a poem to someone (no one ever did it), making prints or collages. Analysing your work is a big factor as well— in my AS work I barely did any work because I was focusing on other subjects but I always made sure to write a review of what I had done because it’s worth more marks.

But in 1 vlog a while ago I saw her doodling an eye or a face or something like that with a pencil, and it looked quite good from the angle we could see it at. Not everyone can draw eyes or faces, I know I can’t. Although on the vlog on the ferry her drawings didn’t look like what I saw before, so who knows
A poem? Surely that's English 🙈

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Lazy saying they weighed Jace at the airport and that he was 6.2kg, that's 13.6lbs. Average weight for 6 month baby boy is 17.5lb.
just watched the video from the 5th June and he was 10lb 1oz.

Last edited:
  • Wow