The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the grand European month long road trip is: France for bangers and mash, Paris for one stupidly hot day in eurodisney with a small baby & a glance at the Eiffel tower. Croissants from a bag from Lidl. South of France: pool with mountain in background. Barcelona: shopping spree in tiger, noodles on bus. Salou: rant, leave baby on beach, pool, beach, pool, beach. 20 minutes further into salou, scuzzy campsite, horrible pizza and chips, waterpark with half a dozen slides, back to France.
Amazing juicy euro road trip in Europe! Best holiday EVA! Such agriculture, such fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the grand European month long road trip is: France for bangers and mash, Paris for one stupidly hot day in eurodisney with a small baby & a glance at the Eiffel tower. Croissants from a bag from Lidl. South of France: pool with mountain in background. Barcelona: shopping spree in tiger, noodles on bus. Salou: rant, leave baby on beach, pool, beach, pool, beach. 20 minutes further into salou, scuzzy campsite, horrible pizza and chips, waterpark with half a dozen slides, back to France.
Wash rinse repeat for the next two weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Poor bairns none of this is their fault I really hope they don’t get bullied it’s every parents nightmare no amount of money or fame is worth using your bairns and putting them in the line of fire for your stupidity and greed I wonder what grandparents think about this. ? I get worried about mine posting photos you just don’t know who are viewing them and for what purpose ! I have 12 gorgeous grandbairns I used to share them on my FBook and Insta but not anymore after watching a documentary about pedophiles taking images and using them it makes me feel ill no way would I take that risk , yet these Influencers who are being warned about this continue to share even pics of almost naked little ones or in bikinis or make up it literally makes my skin crawl to think who is viewing this 😱
Its a disgrace how they put photos of the kids especially when Chris is that way inclined who else is looking at the photos. No amount of money or lifestyle is worth that having your kids in danger of these kind of people. And when the kids go back to school they will suffer at the mercy of bullies and its not their fault.

Reactions: 6
I hope Issy has a lovely time with her school friends, I should think she'll appreciate a break from her family by now. Hopefully her peers won't be cruel to her re: the recent scandals as none of this is her fault. With any luck they'll be really supportive towards her while they thank their lucky stars they don't have parents like hers.

Reactions: 17
Those girls might be in private school and have university funds lined up but at what cost?

• Heart
You forgot painted/marker pen stones!

Reactions: 6
So in Sarah's latest instagram post she says that she loves being taken by surprise.....uhm really Sarah? Do you reeeeeally?!!! Mind you, the non-situation situation was probably not a surprise anyway so that one doesn't count, I suppose.

Maybe she means like when you turn up to Spain and there are Spanish people everywhere (who knew?)......or like going to a restaurant near the coast and finding fresh fish on the menu (bloody fish, turning up unannounced...bloody get everywhere, they do).....that kind of thing? Or maybe the first time she found out that all was not as it seemed with her raven-haired boyfriend and his jet black brows, back in the day?

Then she asks her followers if anything has ever taken them by surprise and been better or worse than they expected. If that is not an invitation for a barrage of abuse, I don't know what is! Does she intentionally court controversy or is she really that thick? Until recently I was a firm believer of the old adage, "No publicity is bad publicity", but now I'm starting to have my doubts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Amazing juicy euro road trip in Europe! Best holiday EVA! Such agriculture, such fun.
I still can't get over the fact that I was blocked from their FB page for pointing out the glaringly obvious. They were going on about how they loved travelling when they went to NY. I simply pointed out that what they did wasn't travelling, what she meant to say is that they enjoy frequent holidays. Bam! Massive rant at me followed by blocking

• Haha
With Izzy going to join the School trip,
i bet Esme with be gifted a pair of marigold gloves :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Those girls might be in private school and have university funds lined up but at what cost?
Don’t want to be mean but the girls are not very bright(that’s the parents fault) Isla at age 7 cannot construct a sentence that is a major concern. What I don’t understand with her attendance being so low at school why hasn’t the local authority intervened!

Reactions: 8
Don’t want to be mean but the girls are not very bright(that’s the parents fault) Isla at age 7 cannot construct a sentence that is a major concern. What I don’t understand with her attendance being so low at school why hasn’t the local authority intervened!
If you look back at earlier vlogs she did actually speak better then. The worry is that she has regressed. When they realised that there was money to be made from iddy biddy Isla, they started all the baby talk to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
With Izzy going to join the School trip,
i bet Esme with be gifted a pair of marigold gloves :mad:
Unless Creepy keeps them for himself. I reckon he does a pretty mean c*ck impression and there's not much else to keep them entertained.

glove.jpg

ETA: Don't try this trick at home, kids.....it's not big and it's not clever! (But it is something I could imagine our Creepy doing.....when he's not flinging food at his own face, of course.)

• Haha
  • Heart
If you look back at earlier vlogs she did actually speak better then. The worry is that she has regressed. When they realised that there was money to be made from iddy biddy Isla, they started all the baby talk to her.
Absolutely- They are seriously damaging their children to the point the damage will became permanent. They most likely will develop an anxiety disorder.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been on holiday (to look at very lot of agriculture in Europe) and just catching up on this thread on the train ride home and laughing so much reading this 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was in a group which had very innocent content the admin of the group started to interact with the members doing quizzes.asking questions and putting on good morning /evening messages .the majority of the members where older ladies.All completely innocent .Then the admin stepped it up a gear and started asking for birthday request photos so a few sent him the photos .He kept saying that he had hospital appointments on various days well someone who knew him well then put a notice in the group to say he was appearing in court on child sex offences and had been getting into peoples profiles and downloading pictures and altering them .I felt sick we never got told who's children's pics where used .He was a seemingly harmless man and even his partner believed him when he told her things .I guess you just never know who is using the photos for their own gain that's why it makes me sick to see their beautiful children being used for money and also other children sending in pics of them with their dolls or merch on .

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Not sure if its been mentioned but Angelika Oles has covered the Ingham doll in her video and bought up all the weird stuff they have done. On the subject of Isabelle I wish I could save that kid I really do!!!!
Which video is it?

Reactions: 1
Isabelle would’ve really wanted to go on that holiday when it was consented to and paid for. So much so, that C&L acquiesced despite their main thumb nail £££ maker not being with them for a week. I suspect she had a wobble because of the absolute shite her scummy parents have put her and her siblings through during this holiday. I bet she is feeling majorly apprehensive about seeing her peers after baby on the beach gate/media attention, and more so her sleazy step fathers indiscretions with a 16 year old being raked up again. I imagine she feels some responsibility towards her siblings and doesn’t want to leave them with those useless cretins. Perhaps they argue and Issy provides a distraction? She’s been plastered all over YouTube in her swimwear, matched outfits with a 7 year old and playing with dolls. Her school friends must be very sympathetic towards her situation. The image they portray of her is not typically adolescent - she must feel like she has a split personality- and probably feels her parents do too. Imagine one minute you’re being scolded for something (I have an adolescent child - they’re not easy sometimes!), and then your parents get out a camera and act overly saccharine towards you when it’s recording. It’s all so messed up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Shes going on the trip then. I bet this little wobble she had about going was down to the way chris and sarah have acted over the last week.
did they really need to post that she had a wobble? :( poor girl isnt allowed a single ounce of privacy

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.