The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything that gets kids out and about and off electronics is a win for me. The creative aspect of it makes it even better.
You don't need to destroy the environment to get kids out! Read the article I posted further up the thread.

Reactions: 2
Could they decorate the stones then (to save the fishes) turn take lobbing them at Sarah and Chris' heads thus killing two berks with one stone (activity)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
There's a vlog tonight but not one tomorrow. I'm so glad the girls get the day of vlogging, shame it's only because they're spending 6+ hours in the car!

Instead of the 20 minute trip the did the other day to the next campsite why didn't they travel to the middle of Spain? Surely that would of made more sense?
Because they never think or plan anything out. What they should have done was go to Spain first and then work their way back to France if they needed to be back there anyway. But they have no brain cells so...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm still wondering why they bothered with the whole euro trip in europe because all they've done is hop from one pool to another. Just pointless. They could've had really good vlogs if they actually left the campsites and explored the local area and tried the local cuisine (that's food, Sarah and Chris)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm still wondering why they bothered with the whole euro trip in europe because all they've done is hop from one pool to another. Just pointless. They could've had really good vlogs if they actually left the campsites and explored the local area and as the local cuisine (that's food, Sarah and Chris)
It's been boring for certain

Reactions: 4
I just skipped through an old vlog quickly.
In one sentence skater boy said its torrentially raining and chuffed as Larry.
God almighty

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Questions to ask on their live!
Would you rather a towel or not?
How would you rate the agriculture in Europe?
What are your thoughts on Spanish and French cuisine?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve been on holiday (to look at very lot of agriculture in Europe) and just catching up on this thread on the train ride home and laughing so much reading this 😂😂😂
Was it a Euro trip in Europe you were on? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe they went all the way to Salou and didn’t go to Portaventura! Money must be tight.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Questions to ask on their live!
Would you rather a towel or not?
How would you rate the agriculture in Europe?
What are your thoughts on Spanish and French cuisine?
Why do you still dress like a teenage emo?
Did you groom teenage girls?
Do you have a secret son?
Do you have even an ounce of regret over what you did?
Will you ever come clean? As in the grooming - but also a shower for your greasy barcode hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Painting stones does sound better than kids sitting on their smartphones all the time, but I do agree that the removal of stones and the use of chemical paints shouldn't be encouraged.

Reactions: 1
Why do you still dress like a teenage emo?
Did you groom teenage girls?
Do you have a secret son?
Do you have even an ounce of regret over what you did?
Will you ever come clean? As in the grooming - but also a shower for your greasy barcode hair
Why did you leave Jace alone on the beach but won't leave Izzy home alone while you take the girls dancing/Chris goes skating?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.