The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad the girls are getting a break from the camera. It will do them some good. Although something doesn’t add up especially with the weird ending yesterday . Maybe they have fallen out .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sarah wants to know how to get her neck the same colour as her face,do you think telling her to lift her chins up would be helpful 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There's a vlog tonight but not one tomorrow. I'm so glad the girls get the day of vlogging, shame it's only because they're spending 6+ hours in the car!

Instead of the 20 minute trip the did the other day to the next campsite why didn't they travel to the middle of Spain? Surely that would of made more sense?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This Euro trip - in Europe - would've been the ideal opportunity for the girls to create new travel journals - to go with their extensive Australian ones. Did Doris and Fred not gift them new ones, or did S&C not feel like buying new ones? I WONDER WHY...? 🤔 Pen markering pebbles must be the new thing - scrawling their social media addresses all over them, I bet.
The pebbles have really annoyed me tbh! What a great environmentally sound message to instill into your kids, that it is ok to take something with natural beauty and deface it with marker colours then joke about putting them back 'because the fish will love them' ..... yet another missed opportunity to actually parent their children

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The pebbles have really annoyed me tbh! What a great environmentally sound message to instill into your kids, that it is ok to take something with natural beauty and deface it with marker colours then joke about putting them back 'because the fish will love them' ..... yet another missed opportunity to actually parent their children
Isnt painting and hiding stones a thing now with kids?

Reactions: 11
Yeah there are Facebook groups about them. A friend of a friend took some over to Iceland and last I heard, one rock ended up somewhere in Canada

Reactions: 2
Gosh if I were them (thank God I'm not 😂) I wouldn't dare do a live! Especially if the kids are there. Imagine the questions that'll likely arise! I definitely think something's up. The only other time they've not vlogged is when they ran away and Sarah did a shifty little video. They always say they'd never miss a day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sarah wants to know how to get her neck the same colour as her face,do you think telling her to lift her chins up would be helpful 🤣🤣🤣
Did you see the colour of her neck the folds are filled with dirt and sweat 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Yes it is round here people paint stones and hide them in local parks and kids go looking for them . I don’t get it to be honest .
Anything that gets kids out and about and off electronics is a win for me. The creative aspect of it makes it even better.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sarah says in her Insta that Izzy is so grateful that she can miss out on the looong coach journey to her school camp and be dropped off by them
🙄
Yes because the loooong car journey to France at the beginning of the trip and the one back must be so much better , If Sarah had a brain she would be dangerous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sarah says in her Insta that Izzy is so grateful that she can miss out on the looong coach journey to her school camp and be dropped off by them
🙄
Yes because the loooong car journey to France at the beginning of the trip and the one back must be so much better , If Sarah had a brain she would be dangerous
They have a 7 hour drive today as well 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Anything that gets kids out and about and off electronics is a win for me. The creative aspect of it makes it even better.
There are a few potential issues with the kind of markers/paints used being released in the environment. The problem as usual with the Ginghams is that they force these kids to jump into any "craze" they can hashtag and try to get engagement from. I have nothing against children going into nature but a lot of issues with feeding toxic markers to the fish, who will most definitely not "love it" like Sarah said. Another wasted opportunity for them to use their platform to give people some sensible advice (Paint rocks but be careful what you use and make sure you can take them from the place you're in) instead of treating the world like their personal rubbish dump.

Edit I was supposed to be typing"Minghams" but my autocorrect likes Ginghams; I'm going to leave it as is, as an ode to Creepy's natural hair colour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t really see a problem with them colouring the rocks to be honest. They aren’t doing any harm. I just think it’s boring footage for them to use for one vlog let alone three.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.