The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only photo in that selection where he looks somewhat decent is the one where he's wearing shades. Makes sense I suppose, most of his face is covered!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only photo in that selection where he looks somewhat decent is the one where he's wearing shades. Makes sense I suppose, most of his face is covered!
Surely his parents question what did they create, not only a weird looking man on outside and every photo he looks creepy but on inside too with everything that's gone on.
Nothing about any of them look like they have some money to take care of themselves. Still look and turn themselves out badly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
HOLD ON!! Did he just say that 1 tweet, email or message is classed as a crime?!!!! Mate seriously, get a grip. You taking Alfie Deyes to court then after what he said publically about you? Any of the other you tubers? The content of these emails, messages and tweets vary widely and the consequences of them also vary widely. For example if someone wanted to tell you their opinion on leaving infants alone in harms way, that's not a crime. Someone using their position of power to comminucate with young girls in an inappropriate way is very much a crime with consequences. Educate yourselfs. And please, please for the love of god speak properly. There are no full stops in sentences so you don't need to pause or exaggerate Every. Word. You. Say. Really. Really. Loudly.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I only woke up to 14 replies this morning on the thread... are the minghams really that boring now?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Definitely ended the night with a row for the last shot to be them eating dinner - when they normally finish abruptly one of them usually adds a bit in the next morning explaining why and 'ending properly' - makes me think the row continued until the next morning 😂😂😂

• Haha
HOLD ON!! Did he just say that 1 tweet, email or message is classed as a crime?!!!! Mate seriously, get a grip. You taking Alfie Deyes to court then after what he said publically about you? Any of the other you tubers? The content of these emails, messages and tweets vary widely and the consequences of them also vary widely. For example if someone wanted to tell you their opinion on leaving infants alone in harms way, that's not a crime. Someone using their position of power to comminucate with young girls in an inappropriate way is very much a crime with consequences. Educate yourselfs. And please, please for the love of god speak properly. There are no full stops in sentences so you don't need to pause or exaggerate Every. Word. You. Say. Really. Really. Loudly.
Police would realistically only get involved with this sort of thing is death threats were on the cards- which, is highly unlikely. They are not the victims of unsolicited hate. "Hateful" comments in their eyes equates to the negative commentary of their irresponsible and particularly immoral behaviours which, clearly they don't have the capacity to deal with or accept.

Reactions: 8
Was it??? Was it fkinreally? The most deliciousest pizza
If we, a bunch of "haters", "trolls" and "saddos" can see how uncomfortable Isabelle is in her bikini, why the hell are her parents not noticing? More to the point why are they still recording her?
It makes me so sad to see Issy constantly covering her stomach with her arms. Poor girl must feel so self-conscious. I hope she does end up going on her trip but I hope that it's actually with her father or his side of the family and not with her school. She's needs a break from the circus.
so do the other two girls! Why do people only notice Isabelle looking uncomfortable? All three of them do around both Chris and Sarah if you ask me. Especially if you look back and compare how relaxed they ALL were around them in the early vlogs

• Sad
Was it??? Was it fkinreally? The most deliciousest pizza

so do the other two girls! Why do people only notice Isabelle looking uncomfortable? All three of them do around both Chris and Sarah if you ask me. Especially if you look back and compare how relaxed they ALL were around them in the early vlogs
I think you’re right - Isabelle clearly doesn’t want her stomach / body vlogged to the world.
Esme often seems exasperated that she’s got to “perform”
Isla often looks to whoever has the camera for guidance on what to say or do.
None of them can relax on what is supposed to be a family holiday.
I don’t think it’s Chris that makes Isabelle feels uncomfortable - it’s the damn camera! Same for all 3.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
"we don't force our children to be on you tube" hmmm monkey see monkey do though Sarah. Monkey performs, monkey gets a treat. Monkey pushes the button gets a shock. Monkey doesn't do that again. Monkey perform, oooh look another treat. Perform for mummy and daddy get a treat, holidays, money, free stuff, attention etc etc etc. So you may not "force" them to but do we all know what the word "coherse" means and how young girls can easily be cohersed, huh Chris?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Is there another thread on here where I can find out people's thoughts on some of the smaller channels that made there name from the Ingham scandal and then for no discernible reason decided to give them a break? Certain people and the way they have been recently is baffling

Is there another thread on here where I can find out people's thoughts on some of the smaller channels that made there name from the Ingham scandal and then for no discernible reason decided to give them a break? Certain people and the way they have been recently is baffling
No, the original thread relating to these smaller desperate channels was removed by Admin. They were using the comments on here to gain attention and direct hate and threats at members and each other.
Therefore it was decided that it was best to remove their source and not give them the attention that they so clearly crave.
Any reference to these channels is now automatically removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No, the original thread relating to these smaller desperate channels was removed by Admin. They were using the comments on here to gain attention and direct hate and threats at members and each other.
Therefore it was decided that it was best to remove their source and not give them the attention that they so clearly crave.
Probably best then! I would still love to know what caused such uncharacteristic behaviour from some people but hey ho! Life I'd full of baffling mysteries

Reactions: 2
He has had his hair every shade under the sun from Rupert Grint to Elvis. I think he just uses whatever dye is on BOGOF at Poundland. 😆

View attachment 32690
Im sat here looking at my husband and thinking how lucky I am . Chris makes my husband look like Brad Pitt. Poor Sarah having to wake up next to that. Those are his good pictures too nobody posts awful pictures of themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes going on the trip then. I bet this little wobble she had about going was down to the way chris and sarah have acted over the last week.
She was probably having a wobble over what people were gonna say about them being all over the papers in a negative way again!

Reactions: 24
She was probably having a wobble over what people were gonna say about them being all over the papers in a negative way again!
How ever will she cope trying to explain all of mummy and daddy's whoopsies ??

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.