The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was probably having a wobble over what people were gonna say about them being all over the papers in a negative way again!
I think that's possible but also the fact that she is NEVER allowed to mix with her friends socially. She had one friend that used to appear in the vlogs but she disappeared after Chrisgate. I think she will also be very nervous about being with her peers in an un familiar setting. Imagine all the times that all the other 13 year olds have gone shopping together, been to the pictures, hung round each others houses etc. She is being denied that social experience which all kids need. I would be nervous of that too if I were her, I bet she has lost a lot of her friends over the last year.
Also, the shame of being dropped off there instead of getting the coach with everyone. The Minghams spin that like it is a good thing. It just rubs her face in it more how distanced she is from normal life

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Those poor girls. I feel for them going back to school after their parents antics and being plastered all over the papers. Bullies thrive on those types of things.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Shes going on the trip then. I bet this little wobble she had about going was down to the way chris and sarah have acted over the last week.
I still wonder if shell have a last minute change of heart and decide not to go.

Reactions: 5
Most likely she is being bullied at school- could this be the reason she’s in therapy? I also have noticed she’s very uncomfortable being filmed in her bikini- and her mum says nothing nor does nothing. All they see is £ signs. She’s at the age where her parents could potentially ruin her life forever!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The wobble was definitely down to last week's headlines 👀 as if she won't get enough stick for making her own way to the trip, she'll now be known as the girl with the creepy brother doll, daughter of child neglect parents and disgusting step dad. She's going to have a blast... Poor girl.

Just watched last night's vlog. Sarah looks a lot better without the drawn on caterpillars. Still a vile human being, but the eyebrows look better natural. Isla couldn't give Esme her starring role in the vlog. Interrupting as per. They really need to sort that as parents.

And the ending... Very strange. Something clearly happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Most likely she is being bullied at school- could this be the reason she’s in therapy? I also have noticed she’s very uncomfortable being filmed in her bikini- and her mum says nothing nor does nothing. All they see is £ signs. She’s at the age where her parents could potentially ruin her life forever!
I bet she's even more pleased Sarah has announced to all her followers she's gonna be in the south of France on a watersports trip. That can't be difficult to find exactly where she is, surely?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I bet she's even more pleased Sarah has announced to all her followers she's gonna be in the south of France on a watersports trip. That can't be difficult to find exactly where she is, surely?
They have absolutely no idea about safety do they!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Not sure if its been mentioned but Angelika Oles has covered the Ingham doll in her video and bought up all the weird stuff they have done. On the subject of Isabelle I wish I could save that kid I really do!!!!

Reactions: 18
The watersports holiday will probably be with a well known company who arranges trips for schools, like watersports, ski, adventure weekends ect.
A quick google and you will see where it is.

They have no clue at all about the safety of not only their own child but also all of the other kids on that trip.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
WE SAILED ACROSS THE OCEAN IN A TINY RUBBER DICK?

Y’know he put the dash & more in there so it would cut off at “di” for clickbait! (See thumbnail)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Those poor girls. I feel for them going back to school after their parents antics and being plastered all over the papers. Bullies thrive on those types of things.
Poor bairns none of this is their fault I really hope they don’t get bullied it’s every parents nightmare no amount of money or fame is worth using your bairns and putting them in the line of fire for your stupidity and greed I wonder what grandparents think about this. ? I get worried about mine posting photos you just don’t know who are viewing them and for what purpose ! I have 12 gorgeous grandbairns I used to share them on my FBook and Insta but not anymore after watching a documentary about pedophiles taking images and using them it makes me feel ill no way would I take that risk , yet these Influencers who are being warned about this continue to share even pics of almost naked little ones or in bikinis or make up it literally makes my skin crawl to think who is viewing this 😱

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I’m SCREAMING over here that Chris said he was a PILOT on dating profiles! SCREAMING
Agreed, I don't like Sarah at all because she enables him but honestly that man has fucked absolutely everything up for them, cheated on her, betrayed his daughters, caused so much tit for the girls he texted, caused trouble for pretty much every person/friend/company he comes into contact with, but he hides away like a pathetic like baby and lets his wife deal with all the tit. He's an absolute embarrassment to his wife and kids.

Step up Chris and shield your family. Make the damn decision to take yourselves off youtube. Get a job. Provide for your family and give your children an upbringing they won't resent you for.
I think Isabelle and the other girls are also trained to overreact, to shout, to scream, to "ohemgee" at everything, that that is their normal behaviour now. I also remember Isabelle saying at an old Q&A that she can cry on cue, too. The whole performing monkeys thing is bloody awful, really.
All the girls are told what and how to do everything its not a normal life they lead. Maybe Lazy and that husband of hers like going around the world but the girls need friends of their own age especially Isabelle she needs to be out doing girlie things with friends not a performing monkey on cue

Reactions: 8
So the grand European month long road trip is: France for bangers and mash, Paris for one stupidly hot day in eurodisney with a small baby & a glance at the Eiffel tower. Croissants from a bag from Lidl. South of France: pool with mountain in background. Barcelona: shopping spree in tiger, noodles on bus. Salou: rant, leave baby on beach, pool, beach, pool, beach. 20 minutes further into salou, scuzzy campsite, horrible pizza and chips, waterpark with half a dozen slides, back to France.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.