The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those girls might be in private school and have university funds lined up but at what cost?
You see, I don’t even think they have those funds. I also don’t think they’d be able to afford private school fees for much longer. What we see is how they make money, nothing else. Can you see these two being smart enough to plan that long ahead?

They don’t have a management anymore. They thought the subscribers and views would be up and up but they’re wrong. They still make a lot out of adsense each day but they also can’t afford to stop daily vlogging even though they have no content worth vlogging. That’s why holiday trips are important; more content. But they also have to pay a lot for holiday trips, while getting pretty much the same number of views in return. So what can they do? More outrageous trips of course!

It’s such a vicious cycle they’re on and they will only end up getting hurt by it. All of them. Especially the kids. The sooner they realize this, the better. But I think they’re too dumb and too stubborn to see it.

Reactions: 10
Telling it how it is.

You have PortAventura just an extra couple of kms away and you picked this one?

1565527443327.png

Not all ALL creepy!

1565527535750.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If you look back at earlier vlogs she did actually speak better then. The worry is that she has regressed. When they realised that there was money to be made from iddy biddy Isla, they started all the baby talk to her.
Both Isabelle and Isla have regressed in my opinion

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The only photo in that selection where he looks somewhat decent is the one where he's wearing shades. Makes sense I suppose, most of his face is covered!
I was just showing these pics to my daughter and we both agreed that is the best of the bunch. He just looks like he trying for the EMO teen look.
However the other pics are 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
Well if Isabelle is going away on this school trip they’ll be no need to plaster her over the thumbnail In a skimpy bikini will there?

Although I’m imagining the upcoming thumbnail will be....” emotional goodbye to Isabelle” or something to that effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Don't fret about the private school fees - are you forgetting Chris heads up a sprawling, executive, car valeting business? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No vlog tonight. they might do a live instead (didn’t bother pasting all of Sarah’s ramblings)
Who the hell does she think her audience is? Is she deluded enough to think that she can rebrand again as relatable mummy vlogger when her ifam is basically just kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seeing has how they are such fans of Disney ...

"Hi - yo! our morals are so low
On Youtube adverts we depend
Chavavan, crappy crappy Chavavan
Our sweaty tin can friend"

1565530115197.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This Euro trip - in Europe - would've been the ideal opportunity for the girls to create new travel journals - to go with their extensive Australian ones. Did Doris and Fred not gift them new ones, or did S&C not feel like buying new ones? I WONDER WHY...? 🤔 Pen markering pebbles must be the new thing - scrawling their social media addresses all over them, I bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.