Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Today's vlog made me laugh. It showed how disorganised, dumb and entitled they are. From sounding annoyed that the pool was full, the "smells" in the air, loud music, rude neighbours, driving for an hour looking for a place to eat in a busy tourist area to then getting a delicious pizza....the smallest largest pizza I ever did see 😂
It’s a twenty inch pizza if you look at it through a wide angle lens!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
You got food on your face, you big disgrace
Parking your tin can all over the place, singin'
We will, we will block you
We will, we will block you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Ghost82

Chatty Member
BREAKING NEWS! Chris is in a subway somewhere near Spain ordering a footlong!!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Hatshepsut

I see from their latest Instagram post that the Minghams are adapting well to the new campsite. 😆

6ABB2270-6A7C-4DC3-BCD1-FDF2A3D156E2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
Well well well..I left tattle life behind for a couple of months for personal reasons but when I saw all this the last week i couldn't help but come back and chime in. All i can say is: hahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Hatshepsut

Tonight’s vlog made me smile.
The very fact that the Minghams are being out-chavved by their neighbours is hilarious.
At least she’ll know where to find Creepy in the middle of the night, he’ll be raving it up next door, smoking the wacky baccy and trying to persuade the teenagers to go skinny dipping with him. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Lets not forget the doll is your ticket to the tea party. Were they seriously going to say to people struggling with not being able to have a child ‘come and have tea with us and look at our 4 children while you cradle your doll and contemplate how you’ll never have any’?

Stupid, lying idiots.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Squittel

VIP Member
The Ingham Family #50 Was the old thread really full, or were we just seeing it through a wide angle lens?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

thegreencow

VIP Member
'I don't want to turn it round and show cause it's really rude to show someone on camera' Sarah Ingham, 2019

Sarah the hypocrite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

thegreencow

VIP Member
That moment when you just want to go home and hang out with your friends but your mum tells you you are spending the rest of your summer in a caravan with your smelly, greasy beanie wearing wannabe teenager Dad and your lazy mother.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Hatshepsut

I think he had that haircut when he was looking at branching out into films, maybe he was auditioning. 😂

921254FB-8D35-4D92-852D-FFF33333C150.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Hatshepsut

He has had his hair every shade under the sun from Rupert Grint to Elvis. I think he just uses whatever dye is on BOGOF at Poundland. 😆

13BD0C8F-0F1E-422D-A556-C48023D3F27C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48