The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only occasionally pop on here as I cannot stand the Ingham's (Chris especially) and can't being myself to even hate watch, but just seen the daily mail and did these idiots really leave the baby on the beach alone whilst they swam in the sea????
What a pair of twats. Genuinely don't know how they're still going
Yes, they did and what I find equally dangerous was that the next day, Chris thought it would be a good idea to get a tiny rubber dingy, attach a pool rubber ring to it with God knows what and let Esme accompany him (him in the dingy, the marginally safer of the two highly dangerous floatation devices, and her in the ring) on a completely stupid 'adventure'. They were at the very edge of where it is safe to swim, never mind safe to be in equipment that should never even be in the sea.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Yes, they did and what I find equally dangerous was that the next day, Chris thought it would be a good idea to get a tiny rubber dingy, attach a pool rubber ring to it with God knows what and let Esme accompany him (him in the dingy, the marginally safer of the two highly dangerous floatation devices, and her in the ring) on a completely stupid 'adventure'. They were at the very edge of where it is safe to swim, never mind safe to be in equipment that should never even be in the sea.
He really is a first class bell end isn't he!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well they should and could be reported to trading standards for false selling. The cashcows who have brought the doll were duped and thought they were buying a replica of jace but now it’s a celebration of jace lol. These idiots don’t know the meaning of words!
Not to mention that the merch was supposed to be designed by Esme when she has copied it from a 'how to draw a cartoon baby' video

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Well well well..I left tattle life behind for a couple of months for personal reasons but when I saw all this the last week i couldn't help but come back and chime in. All i can say is: hahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Not to mention that the merch was supposed to be designed by Esme when she has copied it from a 'how to draw a cartoon baby' video
Can I ask .... when the video first went up of esme revealing her design, I'm sure sarah mocked her a bit saying and she definitely didn't copy it...esme looked embarrassed and said she never. Then I went back to check the other day and that part where sarah said that has been removed. If I'm looking in the wrong place can someone please let me know

Reactions: 8
Not even a Sarah Insta story saying Ifam after a super duper day were really really sorry the vlogs going to be up super super late please keep checking I promise it's going to be super super fun vlog, so check by and check it out there's Chris reading tattle, then there's me messaging on comments on the sun and daily mail under another name, I'm. Too famous to troll comments under my real identity, then there's Chris and I losing our kids I mean tit, then for even more fun you'll see us being contacted by alot of trolls who are cretins who can't see Jace was on waters edge whilst we was paddling up to our ankles, come watch our vlog for a no situation viewing. Kisses camera to end

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well well well..I left tattle life behind for a couple of months for personal reasons but when I saw all this the last week i couldn't help but come back and chime in. All i can say is: hahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaha.
Glad to see you back, and great timing :love: I'm starting a self-imposed social media ban for myself tomorrow that I've had planned for ages but now I'm wondering if I should stick around a bit longer now that things are getting...a very lot juicy.

I really do feel sorry for the Ingham kids right now though, imagine being on your summer holidays in a boiling caravan and then your parents doing stuff like this to make it even worse. It would be just lovely for them if they could just be at home and actually be allowed to have friends and go out with them instead of having to be with their parents all the time to constantly perform for the camera.

• Sad
Glad to see you back, and great timing :love: I'm starting a self-imposed social media ban for myself tomorrow that I've had planned for ages but now I'm wondering if I should stick around a bit longer now that things are getting...a very lot juicy.

I really do feel sorry for the Ingham kids right now though, imagine being on your summer holidays in a boiling caravan instead of Florida and then your parents doing stuff like this to make it even worse. It would be just lovely for them if they could just be at home and actually be allowed to have friends and go out with them instead of having to be with their parents to constantly perform for the camera.
You cant go now!!! Not with all this happening! I have missed tattle life slightly but needed some time away from SM. But I had to come back and see what all my fellow evil trolls were saying. Cause obviously them duck heads are the victims.. again...😑🙄

• Haha
Maybe there won’t be a vlog today. I mean, if I was them I’d go offline for a couple of days to let things die down a bit.

Reactions: 9
Not even a Sarah Insta story saying Ifam after a super duper day were really really sorry the vlogs going to be up super super late please keep checking I promise it's going to be super super fun vlog, so check by and check it out there's Chris reading tattle, then there's me messaging on comments on the sun and daily mail under another name, I'm. Too famous to troll comments under my real identity, then there's Chris and I losing our kids I mean tit, then for even more fun you'll see us being contacted by alot of trolls who are cretins who can't see Jace was on waters edge whilst we was paddling up to our ankles, come watch our vlog for a no situation viewing. Kisses camera to end
It was the same sunday. Nothing then the rant hours later then the vlog should have been.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's not fair on their fans who don't understand though why there isn't a vlog. They should be putting a message up ect explaining why.

Reactions: 9
I have often felt sorry for her thinking she went from one abusive relationship into another emotionally abusive one! I bet he tells her she would be nothing without him, I bet he’s manipulated her so much! It’s no excuse for her behaviour though!
I do think she’s depressed and it’s so horrible being that depressed, not seeing what life could be like and having a grasp on reality but I’m finding it harder each day now after the stupid stunts they pull.
It comes a point you need to pop on that super mom cape and get your tit together! I’ve personally came back from the brink of wanting to end my life and sorted tit out for my kids, got rid of the negativity in my life for my kids even though that hurt me they’re happier now.
It’s far be too late for the channel if she leaves him now damage is done the channel is pretty much dead already however girls will be happier and so will she!
Sarah please leave that sorry excuse of a man, get your tit together and get up out more, your life will be so much happier.
You see money and all the holidays in the world really doesn’t buy happiness, your proof of that, your a shadow of your former self
Please don’t have your girls grow up and think of this current time as their childhood because your previous ‘holiday lifestyle’ going to Florida and holidays of a life time isn’t what they’ll remember, not now all they’ll remember is unhappy parents and drama!
Sarah it’s down on you, sort it out before you royally duck them girls up for good please.
mum to mum I beg you to wake up and make a better life for yourself put down the cameras and you’ll all be so much happier.
There’s no going back for you, the channel it’s dead admit it.
WOW 😆 funny how people see things so differently I see it the total other way around !

I imagine Sarah has always thought Chris was lucky to have her and tells him so frequently! She’s definitely the boss in that house imo and so really gobsmacked that people think he’s in charge ! I could be wrong obviously but that’s definitely not how I see things. He’s a creepy weirdo but other than that which I don’t mean to undermine at all , trust me it’s my pet hate in life ! He does everything for Sarah and the kids from my viewpoint, she does very little to contribute at all and I’m pretty sure that his latest cheating and creeping episodes have signed himself up as DOGSBODY for the rest of their relationship and every time he starts to feel relaxed she will remind him of everything she’s done for him by allowing him to stay! She’s obviously the most popular member of the family if social media stats are anything to go by. When she’s tanned and scrubbed up with a little less weight , regardless of her big eye little eye she’s a very beautiful woman & I imagine he frequently gets told this and how she’s out of his league & how many followers she has compared to him and she is right , had she dumped his creepy ass she would have been on 2 million by now and everyone would love her and support her not just the Ifam but the fact that’s shes so damned lazy she would not have lasted 5 mins if she had to do a vlog alone and she knows it ! Chris to her is a money maker and although she knows she’s the star of the show she knows that he is the machine that makes things run and without him she’d be on child tax credits wallowing in self pity !

All conjecture! & open to debate but that’s just how I see things !

Editing to add the pics of Sarah to prove my point 😆 This flattery is more than she deserves of late but I’m nothing if not honest !

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It's not fair on their fans who don't understand though why there isn't a vlog. They should be putting a message up ect explaining why.
We can only hope, that after a day of radio silence and no explanation, that it starts to open their eyes to who and what they really are.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.