The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are gonna lose their loyal ifam views soon if they keep posting after their bedtime. Plus I thought they was a vlog ahead now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve not heard of this family til the baby left on the beach the other day ... reading these threads and quick scroll through their instagrams ... they seem to have loads and loads of holidays ! How ? And why does the husband think he’s a hip teenager it’s so cringey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just still can't believe they left him that faraway??? It takes literally 0.4 of a second for someone to kidnap a child and disappear, and they wouldn't have been able to do duck all about it. Not to mention anything else that could have happened.
I'm really angry, how they've got so many kids and keep custody of them, and still can call this a career is beyond me 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I just still can't believe they left him that faraway??? It takes literally 0.4 of a second for someone to kidnap a child and disappear, and they wouldn't have been able to do duck all about it. Not to mention anything else that could have happened.
I'm really angry, how they've got so many kids and keep custody of them, and still can call this a career is beyond me 🤦‍♀️
But it's the wide angle lens....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Glad to see you back, and great timing :love: I'm starting a self-imposed social media ban for myself tomorrow that I've had planned for ages but now I'm wondering if I should stick around a bit longer now that things are getting...a very lot juicy.

I really do feel sorry for the Ingham kids right now though, imagine being on your summer holidays in a boiling caravan and then your parents doing stuff like this to make it even worse. It would be just lovely for them if they could just be at home and actually be allowed to have friends and go out with them instead of having to be with their parents all the time to constantly perform for the camera.
Stick around a bit longer. there will probably be a bit more drama soon. They always duck up when they are away. Wonder what the next scandal will be.

Isabelle must be aware of the media attention. I can't imagine her not knowing, her friends must be messaging her about it. possibly Esme's too. I feel bad for all the girls. Sarah and Chris probably don't realise this is going to affect the girls. They are going to have had about 3 days at home in total for the whole summer holidays.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Fingers crossed for another rant.

Got a sick kid and need something to cheer me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Yel

Maybe this is the end. They were just starting to get the all important ads after a year with none then everything is dredged back to the surface and no hope of deals for the baby.

Back home and dusting up the CV is the best move they could make.

Reactions: 20
Just tried to comment on creepys insta and he's turned all comments off on posts? 🤔 are they hiding? A year on and this time they've created their own scandal its the most beautiful irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder if they’ll skip today then come back tomorrow with a sob story about how heartbreaking it is that ‘bullies and trolls’ made them break their posting streak and how they are innocent victims and didn’t want to go on posting but then decided to for the money ifam

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just tried to comment on creepys insta and he's turned all comments off on posts? 🤔 are they hiding? A year on and this time they've created their own scandal its the most beautiful irony.
I’ve never been able to comment. Think he has them limited so only so many can post?

Reactions: 2
They should have turned on the water works like Meldrum did, maybe it would've got them more sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some of the comments on Sarah's Instagram make my head hurt.

'its their kid so they can do what they like' -well yes to a degree but noone has the right to put any child in danger

'its like putting a baby upstairs in a cot and going back down' - no it really isn't. A baby in a cot isn't going to roll out ect and you'd also have a monitor on a child in a cot.

'you were only 5 ft away and we're only gone for 5 minutes' - A. They were way more than 5 ft and B - maybe they should speak to James Bulger's Mum and she only took her eyes off him for a second!!

It's terrifying how many people think what they've done is acceptable.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I can still comment. Maybe youv been blocked?

Only been to pick up my unborn baby a buggy and gone back to another thread 👏 I see scary mary trying to defend her role in all this evan if it goes against the perfect inghams - there staying off line so it makes the ifam think they need to stick up for them more there not ashamed or sulking there sitting back thinking the whole world will hate us and the papers for bullying because the world will come to a stand still without the ingham family

Reactions: 5
WOW 😆 funny how people see things so differently I see it the total other way around !

I imagine Sarah has always thought Chris was lucky to have her and tells him so frequently! She’s definitely the boss in that house imo and so really gobsmacked that people think he’s in charge ! I could be wrong obviously but that’s definitely not how I see things. He’s a creepy weirdo but other than that which I don’t mean to undermine at all , trust me it’s my pet hate in life ! He does everything for Sarah and the kids from my viewpoint, she does very little to contribute at all and I’m pretty sure that his latest cheating and creeping episodes have signed himself up as DOGSBODY for the rest of their relationship and every time he starts to feel relaxed she will remind him of everything she’s done for him by allowing him to stay! She’s obviously the most popular member of the family if social media stats are anything to go by. When she’s tanned and scrubbed up with a little less weight , regardless of her big eye little eye she’s a very beautiful woman & I imagine he frequently gets told this and how she’s out of his league & how many followers she has compared to him and she is right , had she dumped his creepy ass she would have been on 2 million by now and everyone would love her and support her not just the Ifam but the fact that’s shes so damned lazy she would not have lasted 5 mins if she had to do a vlog alone and she knows it ! Chris to her is a money maker and although she knows she’s the star of the show she knows that he is the machine that makes things run and without him she’d be on child tax credits wallowing in self pity !

All conjecture! & open to debate but that’s just how I see things !
I have to disagree about Chris. I think he’s the one in control. He edits the vlog so it might look like he’s doing things but apart from run the hoover around to look like he’s been busy and pick up the girls or a meal from Morrisons, he doesn’t really do much more than Sarah. He’s often skating most of the day and night, leaving Sarah with the kids and he really doesn’t look like he’s helping much with Jace at all. The giant guilt tattoo. The caravan was his idea. They’ve vlogged themselves eating toast or treats out of a bowl or over the sink because Chris doesn’t like crumbs. Because he’s in charge of editing, he chooses what he wants people to see. Don’t get me wrong this isn’t me defending Sarah because they are both as lazy as each other but in my opinion Chris seems like the boss in that house.

Reactions: 7
Is me or dies anyone else think it really odd that Isabelle’s school are going away for a residential trip during the school holidays!!! My children certainly never had trips during holidays/ that was classed as family time. Likewise I attended a private school and trips were during school time. Very very odd. I wondered perhaps if she was meeting her dad and that side of the family like she used to during the school holidays. But why lie? Why not just say? Very very strange- but then we are talking about the Inghams!!!!

I have to disagree about Chris. I think he’s the one in control. He edits the vlog so it might look like he’s doing things but apart from run the hoover around to look like he’s been busy and pick up the girls or a meal from Morrisons, he doesn’t really do much more than Sarah. He’s often skating most of the day and night, leaving Sarah with the kids and he really doesn’t look like he’s helping much with Jace at all. The giant guilt tattoo. The caravan was his idea. They’ve vlogged themselves eating toast or treats out of a bowl or over the sink because Chris doesn’t like crumbs. Because he’s in charge of editing, he chooses what he wants people to see. Don’t get me wrong this isn’t me defending Sarah because they are both as lazy as each other but in my opinion Chris seems like the boss in that house.
Totally agree

Reactions: 13
Think it’s limited to followers only, I can’t comment, but my daughter (who up to 5 minutes ago) was following him can comment.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.