The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 I think she's gone rogue with this one, can't see it being ingham approved as she goes against everything they said in their rant vlog.

Also the way she described the birth of Jace was like she was describing the second coming "And the world was in awe over this little bundle of joy" Give me a break!! 🙄

New drinking game: take a shot every time she says the word "precious" or "wonderful". Hammered in 10 minutes!
The way she said "and then I produced baby jace" it made me feel sick. It was something along those lines anyway.

Just had some time to kill and needed some cheering up so went and picked a few of my fave moments to watch..

sarah falling flat on her arse sliding down zoellas lawn....

had a peek at jaces birth blog so that I could have a chuckle at the backwards forwards wheelchair.

Then watched their road to one million vlog...the wording had me chuckling "we had no idea what was about to happen" no you didn't, you really didn't... but not in the way that you meant

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait? You think Sarah is a victim? She gives no fucks what Chris has done. If they split up, I honestly don't know which of them the kids would be better off with.
I often wonder if she knew and okay’d the messages in order to keep these viewers interested and onside.

Reactions: 3
They're probably too busy on the phone to the police about the Sun and Daily Mail journalists to get the vlog up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The inghams can be used for therapy for depressed people . They can be told their life isn’t as fucked up as the ingham family . Instant cure .
I’m in hospital now for my MH and these two certainly keep me entertained and I realise I’m definitely a better person than they are!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
2 hours late peeps! Won't someone think of the children! PLEASE! Think of the poor Ifam

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@leni18
Love how on that screenshot it shows the minimised video playing and reads "can't cope with... the ingham family" truly how I'm feeling right now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only occasionally pop on here as I cannot stand the Ingham's (Chris especially) and can't bring myself to even hate watch, but just seen the daily mail and did these idiots really leave the baby on the beach alone whilst they swam in the sea????
What a pair of twats. Genuinely don't know how they're still going

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Am I right in thinking they didn’t have the next destination booked? Maybe they are struggling to find somewhere?

Reactions: 7
imagine a rant with Sarah AND Mary
Well they should and could be reported to trading standards for false selling. The cashcows who have brought the doll were duped and thought they were buying a replica of jace but now it’s a celebration of jace lol. These idiots don’t know the meaning of words!

Reactions: 11
Maybe they truly have gone into hiding

Anyone remember the days when Katrina was the less aesthetically pleasing of the two sisters?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.