The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is me or dies anyone else think it really odd that Isabelle’s school are going away for a residential trip during the school holidays!!! My children certainly never had trips during holidays/ that was classed as family time. Likewise I attended a private school and trips were during school time. Very very odd. I wondered perhaps if she was meeting her dad and that side of the family like she used to during the school holidays. But why lie? Why not just say? Very very strange- but then we are talking about the Inghams!!!!

Totally agree
Even more so that it's a boarding school. You will have kids from all over the country/world that haven't spent time with their parents all term and they are proposing to take them away from that? Smells very fishy to me, but I don't check Issy's school calender, so have no idea.

Reactions: 6
Is me or dies anyone else think it really odd that Isabelle’s school are going away for a residential trip during the school holidays!!! My children certainly never had trips during holidays/ that was classed as family time. Likewise I attended a private school and trips were during school time. Very very odd. I wondered perhaps if she was meeting her dad and that side of the family like she used to during the school holidays. But why lie? Why not just say? Very very strange- but then we are talking about the Inghams!!!!

Totally agree
We had trips to France in the summer holidays too, it was optional though so not many people went as most people were off on holidays with their parents (also went to a private school)

Reactions: 4
Doesnt matter Sarah and chris wont let her go or at least without them been there to hold her hand - not cus there scared and over protective but if shes not there there going to have to find another teen to stick in a bikini and use sex face for the thumbnail

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Doesnt matter Sarah and chris wont let her go or at least without them been there to hold her hand - not cus there scared and over protective but if shes not there there going to have to find another teen to stick in a bikini and use sex face for the thumbnail
Really pisses me off how they treat Isabelle but then I've made it no secret she's my favourite out of them. She's got a good heart and its vile how they exploit her.

Reactions: 12
It seems weird to me but the I did not go to private school. Maybe things are different nowadays. Isabelle is not meeting her dad. The school trip starts on Sunday for a week.

Reactions: 2
They're probably too busy on the phone to the police about the Sun and Daily Mail journalists to get the vlog up.
Or they are looking for the perfect spot to find a jail for all of us. Hmm I wouldn't mind Europe. Maybe they will have an open bar and lounge chairs on the beach. You know we need to watch Jace while they have their daily swim😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also think it’s Sarah whose in control. She doesn’t look the type to be bullied. I’m betting she’s thrown a few right hooks in her time to. Everyone moves around her and she sits and does duck all. She knows she couldn’t manage it on her own and she’s better off With him. She’s probably one of the most selfish people I’ve ever seen in my life. She will drag this out for as long as she can because she’s stubborn. You only have to look at her smirking to know she is truly a spiteful bitter woman. He on the other hand looks defeated to me these days. He’s aged 20 years and looks truly over it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I also think it’s Sarah whose in control. She doesn’t look the type to be bullied. I’m betting she’s thrown a few right hooks in her time to. Everyone moves around her and she sits and does duck all. She knows she couldn’t manage it on her own and she’s better off With him. She’s probably one of the most selfish people I’ve ever seen in my life. She will drag this out for as long as she can because she’s stubborn. You only have to look at her smirking to know she is truly a spiteful bitter woman. He on the other hand looks defeated to me these days. He’s aged 20 years and looks truly over it.
In every rant ever. It’s Sarah that’s the mouth piece and Chris sitting there looking like a naughty school boy who’s mothers been dragged in. I’ve no doubt Sarah wears the trousers. Even before Jace it was Chris taking the girls to school, doing housework, ferrying her around the shops ( before she passed her test) bringing her cups of tea etc etc, whilst doing the editing as well.

He really does look a shell lately. He’s obviously got no self confidence hence the hat, swimming in clothes, hardly being on camera etc. Not saying that I feel sorry for him it was his alleged actions that bought it on. But for the sake of his health he should stop too not just the girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm a little concerned for the girls and Jace that nothing has been posted. Not even an insta post to say no vlog. 🙈

• Sad
I'm a little concerned for the girls and Jace that nothing has been posted. Not even an insta post to say no vlog. 🙈
I thought I was being over dramatic but I too have wondered if something really bad has happened. For all there twattery, they never leave their a ifam hanging, not this long

The trip calendar was posted and then removed from here, it’s real.
Will she be on it though 🤷‍♀️
I hope so, and I hope she’s prepared for bitchy private school sass!

My bet is that they’ve ended up having to stay at a crappy caravan park in the middle of nowhere with no signal or wifi😂

Reactions: 11
My bet is that they’ve ended up having to stay at a crappy caravan park in the middle of nowhere with no signal or wifi😂
I'm hoping that's the case. But with the stress and the sleepless nights I do worry over Chris's ability to drive in a foreign country.

Reactions: 5
N
The trip calendar was posted and then removed from here, it’s real.
Will she be on it though 🤷‍♀️
I hope so, and I hope she’s prepared for bitchy private school sass!
Makes you wonder who even posted that. Someone on Isabelles side I bet. I know of it was me in their shoes I'd do everything I could to expose those scummers.

Reactions: 2

Yel

They need to stop playing that card. It's easy and cheap to pick up an unlimited data sim and dongle that will work across Europe. It should have been number 1 on their list of things to buy for the trip

If they're driving today the vlog should have been done last night and all scheduled before they set off. Most likely to be an attention seeking thing imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Or they are looking for the perfect spot to find a jail for all of us. Hmm I wouldn't mind Europe. Maybe they will have an open bar and lounge chairs on the beach. You know we need to watch Jace while they have their daily swim😉
Sorry to disappoint but brexit in 2 months so no European jail,you will all be going to where all the trash goes....the Ingham garage 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
They need to stop playing that card. It's easy and cheap to pick up an unlimited data sim and dongle that will work across Europe. It should have been number 1 on their list of things to buy for the trip

If they're driving today the vlog should have been done last night and all scheduled before they set off. Most likely to be an attention seeking thing imo.
I agree. Punishing people for daring to speak up about them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.