The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, I don't like Sarah at all because she enables him but honestly that man has fucked absolutely everything up for them, cheated on her, betrayed his daughters, caused so much tit for the girls he texted, caused trouble for pretty much every person/friend/company he comes into contact with, but he hides away like a pathetic like baby and lets his wife deal with all the tit. He's an absolute embarrassment to his wife and kids.
On the plus side though, he’s unparalleled with a wide-angled lens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
When the tit hits the fan, creepy will surely find it hard to find a job. One google search and he’s screwed 🤔

Reactions: 10
I have often felt sorry for her thinking she went from one abusive relationship into another emotionally abusive one! I bet he tells her she would be nothing without him, I bet he’s manipulated her so much! It’s no excuse for her behaviour though!
I do think she’s depressed and it’s so horrible being that depressed, not seeing what life could be like and having a grasp on reality but I’m finding it harder each day now after the stupid stunts they pull.
It comes a point you need to pop on that super mom cape and get your tit together! I’ve personally came back from the brink of wanting to end my life and sorted tit out for my kids, got rid of the negativity in my life for my kids even though that hurt me they’re happier now.
It’s far be too late for the channel if she leaves him now damage is done the channel is pretty much dead already however girls will be happier and so will she!
Sarah please leave that sorry excuse of a man, get your tit together and get up out more, your life will be so much happier.
You see money and all the holidays in the world really doesn’t buy happiness, your proof of that, your a shadow of your former self
Please don’t have your girls grow up and think of this current time as their childhood because your previous ‘holiday lifestyle’ going to Florida and holidays of a life time isn’t what they’ll remember, not now all they’ll remember is unhappy parents and drama!
Sarah it’s down on you, sort it out before you royally duck them girls up for good please.
mum to mum I beg you to wake up and make a better life for yourself put down the cameras and you’ll all be so much happier.
There’s no going back for you, the channel it’s dead admit it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
BREAKING NEWS! Chris is in a subway somewhere near Spain ordering a footlong!!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
The video from the Mary Shortle lady seems to pretty much go against everything Sarah and Chris said in their video "can you imagine when we all get together with our baby Jaces"
Could film it for Halloween, would be a whole new level of creepy

Reactions: 3
I can't cope with this utter bollocks
😂 I think she's gone rogue with this one, can't see it being ingham approved as she goes against everything they said in their rant vlog.

Also the way she described the birth of Jace was like she was describing the second coming "And the world was in awe over this little bundle of joy" Give me a break!! 🙄

New drinking game: take a shot every time she says the word "precious" or "wonderful". Hammered in 10 minutes!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Whilst we wait for the vlog, let's be reminded of a strong contender for quote of the week...

"We all know how much you guys are enjoying our Euro camping trip here in Europe"

Don't you worry ̶S̶a̶r̶a̶h̶ Kelly, we're LOVING it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
😂 I think she's gone rogue with this one, can't see it being ingham approved as she goes against everything they said in their rant vlog.

Also the way she described the birth of Jace was like she was describing the second coming "And the world was in awe over this little bundle of joy" Give me a break!! 🙄

New drinking game: take a shot every time she says the word "precious" or "wonderful". Hammered in 10 minutes!
Shame this didnt come out last week... They could have saved thier rant, or at least got some better ideas at how to explain themselves.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does anybody else think they haven’t found somewhere else to stay hence the quietness on social media? I remember she said yesterday the next destination isn’t planned.
I couldn't believe it.... actually, it is the Inghams so yes I did believe that they would travel in a foreign country without somewhere safe secured for each night of their stay.

Reactions: 3
These vlog timings are getting bad, why can’t be upload and schedule it to go live at 5? Not rocket science! IFam will soon have to move onto another regular uploader if you keep this up guys 😉

• Haha
I don’t know what type of ‘holiday’ it is when all you do is stare at your multiple screens creating BS lies about wide angle lenses, trying to turn every bit of content into the best super doooper thing ever and having major woohoooooo time about a very basic pool or beach which we’ve all seen a million times in the U.K. ourselves.
It must be like living in a cult for those kids, with their weird leader, 100% they will pay the price.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have often felt sorry for her thinking she went from one abusive relationship into another emotionally abusive one! I bet he tells her she would be nothing without him, I bet he’s manipulated her so much! I do think she’s depressed and it’s so horrible being depressed and not seeing what life could be like but I’m finding it harder each day now after the stupid stunts they pull. It comes a point you need to pop on that super mom cape and get your tit together! I’ve came back from the brink of wanting to end my life and sorted tit out for my kids, got rid of the negativity in my life for my kids even though that hurt they’re happier now.
It will be too late for the channel if she leaves him now damage is done the channel is pretty much dead already however girls will be happier and so will she! Sarah please leave that sorry excuse of a man, get your tit together and get up out and walk more your life will be so much happier. Money really doesn’t buy happiness.
Don’t have your girls grow up and think of now because the previous holiday lifestyle isn’t what they’ll remember now they’ll remember unhappy parents and drama. Sort it out before you royally duck them girls up please. Cards down mum to mum I beg you to wake up and make a better life for yourself put down the cameras and you’ll all be so much happier.
Wait? You think Sarah is a victim? She gives no fucks what Chris has done. If they split up, I honestly don't know which of them the kids would be better off with.

Reactions: 15
Whilst we wait for the vlog, let's be reminded of a strong contender for quote of the week...

"We all know how much you guys are enjoying our Euro camping trip here in Europe"

Don't you worry ̶S̶a̶r̶a̶h̶ Kelly, we're LOVING it
Hmm, perhaps that’s why my Euro camping trip here in Asia isn’t going as I’d planned. Nothing seems to be where the guide book says 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The inghams can be used for therapy for depressed people . They can be told their life isn’t as fucked up as the ingham family . Instant cure .

• Haha
  • Heart
Well Scary Victoria Shortle has just contradicted everything the Inghams said in their vlog. Someone should download her video because she will probably take it down when they have a go at her about it.

Crikey, her voice is so annoying.

'The whole world was in awe' What world? He isn't a royal baby you thick idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I have often felt sorry for her thinking she went from one abusive relationship into another emotionally abusive one! I bet he tells her she would be nothing without him, I bet he’s manipulated her so much! I do think she’s depressed and it’s so horrible being depressed and not seeing what life could be like but I’m finding it harder each day now after the stupid stunts they pull. It comes a point you need to pop on that super mom cape and get your tit together! I’ve came back from the brink of wanting to end my life and sorted tit out for my kids, got rid of the negativity in my life for my kids even though that hurt they’re happier now.
It will be too late for the channel if she leaves him now damage is done the channel is pretty much dead already however girls will be happier and so will she! Sarah please leave that sorry excuse of a man, get your tit together and get up out and walk more your life will be so much happier. Money really doesn’t buy happiness.
Don’t have your girls grow up and think of now because the previous holiday lifestyle isn’t what they’ll remember now they’ll remember unhappy parents and drama. Sort it out before you royally duck them girls up please. Cards down mum to mum I beg you to wake up and make a better life for yourself put down the cameras and you’ll all be so much happier.
Sarah has her chance and blew it, she should have left him when it all
Came out. What Mother leaves her 3 daughters in that. 1 of those is a teenage girl and not biologically contacted to Chris. I would have been long gone.
She is as guilty as him, for ignoring the girls that contacted her,for standing by him, for yet again putting her children last. I could go on....the woman is vile, fame seeking and money grabbing. She deserves as much as he does!

Reactions: 11
duck sake Mary 🤣🤣 are stalky and lazy paying her for that video. “The whole world was in awe”
SO AMAZING MARY

• Haha
Reactions: 13

He said he was training to be a commercial pilot. He also has claimed he was training to be a doctor, a meteorologist, claims he was a semi professional in-line skater, among others.
Dont be to harsh on Him he must have worked really hard to get his Bachelors degree in Twattery
I think i have been to kind but it might just allow me a get out of Jail free card :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.