The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not even watched the vlog and I see the creeps are being lured in with another thumbnail of Isabel in a bikini. Disgusting

Reactions: 4
Chris' moobs when he's running into he sea 😂

Sarah said she and Chris sat round the adults only pool, where were the kids?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Am I missing something?? They all went in the sea and left the baby unattended on the beach??? Tonight's vlog there are clips of the five of them swimming in the sea but no baby.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Almost half a thread from one 21 minute rant 😆
This thread should be renamed “the one with the rant” for future generations of tattle life 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Am I missing something?? They all went in the sea and left the baby unattended on the beach???
I was just about to post exactly that!

Takes five seconds to abduct a child, and they've broadcasted exactly where they are to the entire world, what the duck are they thinking? What. The. Actual. duck.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Am I missing something?? They all went in the sea and left the baby unattended on the beach???
Yes! Iv just seen that bit. 3 girls on floats, sarah pushing them and chris vloging. Christ i feel like doing a rant video myself. How bloody stupid!

Infact that would be a vaild social services call, no one would be laughing over that 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I can’t beleive that, they were really far out as well you wouldn’t hear him cry from that far away 😢

Isabelle was hardly in the vlog, hope she isn’t getting tit from school, I would be dreading that school trip if I was her, can you imagine the comments

Reactions: 15
Am I missing something?? They all went in the sea and left the baby unattended on the beach??? Tonight's vlog there are clips of the five of them swimming in the sea but no baby.
Reborns are plastic right, they float...!?
oh not rubber Jace the one they’re not making money off!?
Never mind 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is her dad or somebody with them? She zoomed in on a man on the beach who was also by the boat Esmé was about to go out in. Either that or they are just letting any old person watch the children 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They weren't even looking back and watching him. Considering they never do anything in one take, they must've spent a fair amount of time out there.
The pair of them really are something else, its ingrained in them to behave and act the way they do. I honestly believe they think they are the victims.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Did I miss the cracker of a vlog tonight?? Same old boring shite if you ask me💤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.