The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could tell that Chris and Sarah were trying really hard in tonight’s vlog but the girls were so so unusually quiet 🤫
I think it’s not so super super amazing behind the scenes.
They LEFT Jace on the beach whilst they were all in the sea a few minutes before you saw a Beach seller walking past 🤷‍♀️
They were all ridiculously burnt even Jaces’s little arms looked a different colour
Sarah is yet to work out the reason why everyone else goes inside during the hottest part of the day 🤔
All is not well on the Euro tour across Europe in case you didn’t know euro tour means across Europe 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has anyone been following the Nora Quoirin story? A child with learning disabilities believed to have been abducted from her hotel room in Malaysia.

...Then we get bleeping idiots like the Inghams leaving their 4month old son on a foreign beach by himself. Ffs.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
They don’t half talk some shite, scared of going in the water, the pool wasn’t his thing according to Sarah but he was in the pool the other bloody day. Hates the sea but tomorrow wants to go sailing? Which is it then?

Reactions: 16
It’s like they want to be ‘trolled’ they literally thought the ‘haters’ wouldn’t have an opinion on them leaving a baby on a beach on his own.

I get the feeling she’s just goading us. One of those types who will cut her nose off to spite her face. If so, stop it Sarah, we actually like the children it’s you and your husband that are bleeping idiots

Reactions: 19
They must all inclusive with band on no vlog in there my belly churned when they left baby on the beach omg what stupid thing to do looks like kids are burnt they soon cry scream shout if he been taken takes 2 seconds wow wow wow

Reactions: 5
They don’t half talk some shite, scared of going in the water, the pool wasn’t his thing according to Sarah but he was in the pool the other bloody day. Hates the sea but tomorrow wants to go sailing? Which is it then?
Wasn’t he wooo’hoooing on water slides at the last place? Such tit. She can’t keep up with her own lies there’s so many

Reactions: 7
Why would you leave your baby on the beach with no one to look after him just so you can have a quick swim?! Also did not appreciate Chris' man boobs jiggling as he was running towards the water.
Is there a possibility Chris may have been holding him? I can’t believe any parents would be that stupid!

Who wants to tell them Gerry and Kate McCann's book is a recount of events, not a parenting guide?
Like the Sarah Payne case her brother turned his had back to check on his little sister and within seconds Sarah had gone. Only takes seconds

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s like they want to be ‘trolled’ they literally thought the ‘haters’ wouldn’t have an opinion on them leaving a baby on a beach on his own.

I get the feeling she’s just goading us. One of those types who will cut her nose off to spite her face. If so, stop it Sarah, we actually like the children it’s you and your husband that are bleeping idiots
This was filmed saturday and the rant filmed sunday. So they did that first!

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t he wooo’hoooing on water slides at the last place? Such tit. She can’t keep up with her own lies there’s so many
Yeah he was!!
Just got a few more mins in now he’s off “hitting the slides” again, probs doesn’t like the water cause he’s got to actually wear clothes :/

Reactions: 1
Is there a possibility Chris may have been holding him? I can’t believe any parents would be that stupid!
No. Sarahs impression of him was him holding the camera in one hand and trying to swim with the other. He was not holding him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
This was filmed saturday and the rant filmed sunday. So they did that first!
The rant had been a long time brewing though....

I just can’t believe they are genuinely this bad at parenting. Just when you think they can’t get worse they do. The talc ‘prank’... the Jace doll.... leaving Jace on a beach alone etc etc.

Blows my mind.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Buying a packet of cheese sauce? Also quite obvious it was one of those just add water pasta meal disgusting packets. Anyway Sarah darling

Pan on stove
Add butter and flour and stir so they combine into a paste almost
Add milk and grated cheese and stir until it combines
Basic cheese sauce recipe there love. I’m pretty sure you should have all those basic ingredients anyway 😘 enjoy it’d be nice if you actually bothered to do something more than opening a packet or jar for once.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not sure what was more disturbing:

1. The shots of Sarah’s sunburnt cleavage
2. The close up of Issy’s filthy shoes
3. The 7 year old swimming out of her depth in the sea
4. The use of inflatables in the sea (so dangerous)
5. The abandoned baby on the beach
6. The ‘need’ to buy a packet or jar of cheese sauce
7. The amazing revelation of the reason why people go indoors when at certain times of day when it’s hot and sunny

Actually, I do know, it’s number 5.
It’s obvious that they’ve lost the plot.
They really do want people talking about their idiocy don’t they? A ploy to call out the haters and throw another pity party!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.