The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her absolute amusement at her shadow in her story. She's quite clearly trying to bait the haters to body-shame her. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imagine the sheer delight of on-lookers watching her take that video omg.

Reactions: 9
Just cuz a child says they want to do something doesn't necessarily make it right. (vlog) referring to all the girls here. Sarah constantly says they ask them first if they want to and they always say yes (that's all they know) and I bet you they get manipulated into it. Isla is 7 tell her to do anything that's super duper amazing and she would. They are not mature enough to have such choices
Can you imagine if any of that were true "girls can we put that holiday reveal in the vlog or are we keeping it for ourselves " "no mum lets keep it private, just for us"

"Arr crap now what"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg her absolute amusement at her shadow in her story. She's quite clearly trying to bait the haters to body-shame her. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She clearly gives a tit though, otherwise it wouldn’t have been mentioned.
You can only fake laugh at yourself so long before you have to cry, Sarah.....

Reactions: 9
I don't believe Sarah or Chris asks the kids every time they pick up the camera if it can be put on the vlog or kept for their own memories (which is what they say the vlogs are anyway)

Reactions: 8
I can't wait to be shipped off to Switzerland. I have always wanted to visit. They are known for their cheese and chocolate. Ooh we will be having some good meals
I'm imagining skipping through the mountains like the Von Trapp family with my fellow Tattlers 💃 (on the way to prison that is)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No vlog tonight? Have they bottled it at the fear of backlash? Is there another rant coming?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
‘The reborn doll is painted to have the same hair, eyebrows and eyelashes as our baby. The reborn is called Jace Ingham and comes in IFAM clothes BUT IT IS NOT DESIGNED TO BE THE EXACT SAME AS JACE’ ok....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘The reborn doll is painted to have the same hair, eyebrows and eyelashes as our baby. The reborn is called Jace Ingham and comes in IFAM clothes BUT IT IS NOT DESIGNED TO BE THE EXACT SAME AS JACE’ ok....
It’s not even ifam clothes. She said Jace has the same outfit himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sarah comparing the doll to her getting a spice girl doll made me cackle louder than her talking about good publicity. Just imagining a young lazy cuddled up in bed next to a 5 foot 6 Geri Halliwell doll

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooo Chris has the same problem with his dye as me 😂 his ginger ( my platinum blonde) shows through on sidies

I know one thing after watching the rant - it’s lazy that wears the trousers in that relationship and boy is she making him
Pay. He looked miserable as sin yesterday 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chris talking about swimming "i used to strip down and get straight in"

Yes we alll know how you like to strip and swim 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.