The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW I'm gone for a week and the best tit show ever hits our YouTube screen
ok so bullying them WILL mean jail time and just ONE comment to a company definitely puts me in jail??? Hang on isn't it an opinion surely they know this but Christ almighty creepy you really did look creepy on the vlog , what's up the woman and her dog who inspired you has hit home and now you realise that it is not at all fun??
lazy you looked real pissed lovely, but can I just say your true colours came out in the vlog at last, is calling someone a fat C"'t not bullying I mean come on if you send me to jail you will have to come to!!!!
I actually feel sorry for your young audience after watching this because you have shown just how evil you can be, oh and threatening because that's all that vlog was, call people idiots and parasites but you can't handle being called pieces of low life tit???? you really made yourselves look idiots
your husband asked a 16 year old girl to go SKINNY DIPPING you absolute idiot but no mention or apology ?????
Stop with the pity party stop the threats and take a good hard look at what your children are being put through , just for once in your lives please think about your kids, they will Google his name one day, you can't hide them from this big bad world so pack it in now for them at least !!!!!!!

Reactions: 29
Hi guys not been well but can someone full me in on what happened with peacocks????

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad I’ve come across this forum.

I’ve always felt like they are completely off their rockers but have never really found anyone else who views them with the same incredulous wtf feeling that I have. There’s so many things about them that make me really uncomfortable. Even the small things like Sarah saying Esme’s school shoes have fallen apart and they need to get new ones and going in Matalan and buying her a new pair for a tenner. Love, are you telling me you’ll spend thousands on holidays but you can’t buy your child a proper pair of supportive Clark’s/Start-Rite shoes that will support her growing feet? Even though she’s going to be wearing them every day at school? No, fine ruin her feet with £10 shoes that will break in another month you absolute peanut.

I have a lot of feelings and I’m a mum on maternity leave so I might make myself comfortable here and rant, if that’s ok.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Just cuz a child says they want to do something doesn't necessarily make it right. (vlog) referring to all the girls here. Sarah constantly says they ask them first if they want to and they always say yes (that's all they know) and I bet you they get manipulated into it. Isla is 7 tell her to do anything that's super duper amazing and she would. They are not mature enough to have such choices

Reactions: 17
I’m so glad I’ve come across this forum.

I’ve always felt like they are completely off their rockers but have never really found anyone else who views them with the same incredulous wtf feeling that I have. There’s so many things about them that make me really uncomfortable. Even the small things like Sarah saying Esme’s school shoes have fallen apart and they need to get new ones and going in Matalan and buying her a new pair for a tenner. Love, are you telling me you’ll spend thousands on holidays but you can’t buy your child a proper pair of supportive Clark’s/Start-Rite shoes that will support her growing feet? Even though she’s going to be wearing them every day at school? No, fine ruin her feet with £10 shoes that will break in another month you absolute peanut.

I have a lot of feelings and I’m a mum on maternity leave so I might make myself comfortable here and rant, if that’s ok.
Welcome @Squittel You have come to the right place 😊

Reactions: 13
Just cuz a child says they want to do something doesn't necessarily make it right. (vlog) referring to all the girls here. Sarah constantly says they ask them first if they want to and they always say yes (that's all they know) and I bet you they get manipulated into it. Isla is 7 tell her to do anything that's super duper amazing and she would. They are not mature enough to have such choices
Absolutely. This is why children can’t legally consent to certain things, because they’re children. All this stuff that they do is so normalised for them that they think it’s fine and dandy because they’re kids and they don’t know any different. Of course they “consent” to it. I think part of the problem is that C&S aren’t very clever, genuinely. They have no self awareness and don’t have the ability to see things from other perspectives.

Reactions: 21
I was chatting to a family member about the online community having an opinion about the inghams ,
Bear in mind she is a barrister, she laughed her little ass off ,
she said if he tried to sue me I’d counter sue him for the damage inflicted on my eyes, looking at his face and also the trauma the grooming situation had on my mental health 😂
Bullying is only valid if you are doing it to the person directly , messaging them and calling etc , and even when it’s persistent the police would only advise you to block .
Having an opinion online is not bullying it’s our right to have one , it’s caller freedom of speech lazy !!
They were trying to use scare tactics ,
With info that they read on a law forum online anyways they should Know all about fake accounts from person experience he paid for enough of them.
The hypocrisy is real grrr

Reactions: 25
They will also say what they think the parent wants to hear.. they may like blogging but doesn’t mean they do every single day.. doesn’t mean they have some negative emotions to it.. Also the thing is, they don’t fully understand how the internet works and won’t have done when they first started. And it also depends how people in real life also react to it, in pretty much every video I’ve watched where a YouTuber mentions how they’ve been treated, there’s always tended to be some teasing (if not worse) and things like this I don’t believe they would have thought about (especially when they first started it wasn’t on the same level). Even when they’ve met people, whether it just friendship or relationships - they find it difficult if they’ve watched their videos..

That’s one reason Louise Pentland tries to keep Darcy off of her videos so she can have her own personality & not one that’s for the camera.. most other family vloggers have small snippets of the child and of the day, so the camera isn’t constantly out.

Some comments aren’t the most necessary, about their appearance, however most of it comes from a place of sheer worry & advice. Some advice if unsolicited is annoying, granted but when it’s certain topics like safeguarding of other children (in the background etc) as well as making it plainly obvious where the girls go to certain activities and school, lapping up the attention from fans that have turned up at these places, giving out the information on the housing estate you’re living on?? then yes that advice is granted and I see no wrong with that.

I think they thought that all this publicity would be in a positive light, that more people would defend them but they can only do so many crappy situations before it all comes crashing down around them, effecting the girls the most.. and now they’re not, it doesn’t seem worth it. Even with the news coverage however, that video is not doing any better than any of their other vlogs, I’m guessing they thought they’d have some sacconejoly’s success from their views..

Reactions: 4
And this is why we will never stop!!!!
Just thought you needed a reminder Sarah because this is why you are where you are, always will be a situation ok!!!!!
Screenshot_2019-08-05-16-35-52.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Bullying, eh? Looks like we will see you in Jail, Sarah. I don't think I will be able to stand her screeching.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.