The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes replied on her insta stories about leaving Jace on the beach. She said they were filming on a go pro. Im pretty certain creeps was heard saying he didnt charge that camera so he had taken the main one in the sea, so had to be careful not to get it wet 🤔
Yes he did say something about not having the battery charged!

Yep he did. Captions dont pick it up but he said "i forgot to charge the gopro over night so i cant stick this camera in the water

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yep 6.57 in the vlog creeps can be heard clearly saying, 'I forgot to charge the battery on the go pro camera, so i cant stick this camera under water as its not an underwater camera'

More lies, hopefully some of their brainwashed ifam see what she wrote on insta and remember him saying that.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Yep he did. Captions dont pick it up but he said "i forgot to charge the gopro over night so i cant stick this camera in the water
He said exactly that. They are blatant disgusting liars. Not fit to be parents at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Sorry didnt see this before i posted. They lie like its the truth!

Reactions: 3
Shes a first class twit!
duck that. 10 minutes? Takes 10 seconds for something to happen.

Makes me so mad that they don’t seem to give a duck about the poor lad.

My son is about the same age as Jace and I wouldn’t even leave him alone in a different room of the house for 10 minutes, let alone on a beach. Morons.

Reactions: 17
duck that. 10 minutes? Takes 10 seconds for something to happen.

Makes me so mad that they don’t seem to give a duck about the poor lad.

My son is about the same age as Jace and I wouldn’t even leave him alone in a different room of the house for 10 minutes, let alone on a beach. Morons.
They also werent even watching him... All the girls had thier backs to that beach with chris filming. You can bet he cant make sure everyones in frame and Jace is safe at the same time

I know other people have mentioned this a lot but I did laugh when they were like “the pool is quiet after lunch!!!”

Yes you dim wits, because anyone with half a brain gets out of the sun for the hottest part of the day! I can’t remember where in Spain they are but whenever we go to Spain in the summer it’s always SO hot between about 12 and 3pm you have to go inside for a couple of hours or you just burn up.

But these are the people who during the blog of Sarah giving birth were more excited about a 24 hour costa.
Ah but they are people that genuinely care about their children ,
I mean it’s not like any of the ingham kids are fair or redheads or babies , so they’re all good
🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
They also werent even watching him... All the girls had thier backs to that beach with chris filming. You can bet he cant make sure everyones in frame and Jace is safe at the same time
Of course not!
I’d give them the benefit of the doubt if what they was saying about the GoPro was actually true and if they were actually facing him, but they were paying no attention to him at all.

Reactions: 5
They are so used to lying it just comes so naturally. Has anyone recorded him saying he took the big camera in?

FM Actual L is that Sarah living her best life on the most a-ma-zing holiday ever, answering her own questions on Instagram stories 🤦‍♀️

How many 10-year-olds would be arsed enough to ask how her breastfeeding's going, ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes a first class twit!
They went into the sea to cool off and left Jace? Do they not think if they are hot the baby is?

I don’t get why more of the ifam haven’t pointed out the fact that nobody leaves a baby on the beach while they go into the sea. They’ve got twelve year olds telling them to ignore the haters and that they’re the best parents in the world when in reality, they fucked up. They should have supervised Jace instead of thinking about keeping themselves cool. Admit you were wrong and move on. They look pathetic answering people back and calling children tools. Very family friendly! 🙄

Reactions: 14

Nope, you never took your eyes off him did you. That certainly looks to me that you BOTH had your eyes off him.
You've filmed yourselves doing these things, maybe watch your vlog back through before you trip yourself up with anymore lies.

• Angry
Reactions: 51
They can't keep up with their own lies. Chris can be heard very clearly saying he didn't charge the go pro so he wasn't using that to film.

View attachment 31880

View attachment 31881

Nope, you never took your eyes off him did you. That certainly looks to me that you BOTH had your eyes off him.
You've filmed yourselves doing these things, maybe watch your vlog back through before you trip yourself up with anymore lies.
It's shocking just how easily these lies flow.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
So what they are saying is jace was right on the sea front. He wouldnt have been in that tent then as it was very clearly set back.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
They can't keep up with their own lies. Chris can be heard very clearly saying he didn't charge the go pro so he wasn't using that to film.

It's shocking just how easily these lies flow.
They're making themselves look so stupid, if you're going to lie, at least do your homework and watch your own vlog that you *starred* in, to make sure your lies cant be easily picked apart.

Reactions: 16
Shes replied on her insta stories about leaving Jace on the beach. She said they were filming on a go pro. Im pretty certain creeps was heard saying he didnt charge that camera so he had taken the main one in the sea, so had to be careful not to get it wet 🤔
Maybe we should play back their own vlog for them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
why does she keep telling people to mind their own business, when she literally makes a living about sharing her own business, i'm dying 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The thing that they don’t get is that a lot of these comments they are getting about this are not coming from a place of “hate” it’s coming from a place of concern about their baby. I am not a keyboard warrior or a bully who harasses people online. Anything I say in reference to this I do not mind my real name being attached to. In fact I’ve commented both on YouTube and instagram with my real accounts with my name attached. I would say the same to them, or any other family who left their baby alone on the beach in person. I’m not commenting for the lols I’m genuinely shocked and upset that they did this and I really hope they don’t do anything like this again.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.